That Awkward moment when

The MuZik, 24/17?

Normal POV

"Music?" DoYoon said quickly.

DongJin and Dell glared at each other, while HanSol and Janette glanced at each other. Feeling awkward, JunHui put on music anyway.

UKISS: I do believe you you you (x3)

"Oh my gawsh! UKISS!" Dell squealed in delight and did a little dance in her seat.

"Seriously?" Dongjin chuckled. "It's just a song, kid.

"Don't be a -face, Shin," Dell growled, but still went along with the song.

 "Nappeun giogeun ijoyahe. Jolde hamyon andwe, jisul su omneun ge munje." Dell rapped along to DongHo's part.

"wow, she's a comeplete dork," HanSol whispered to Janette.

"I know," she giggled.

 

~*~

"Alright, Kids," DoYoon yawned. He took a step out of the car and stretched. "We're back."

Dell and DongJin jump out of the car. Dell looked at DongJin and giggled. "Stupid," She called out sweetly. "My leg still hurts."

"What do you want me to do, carry you?" DongJin rolled his eyes.

"I'll cry again," Dell answered with an evil smirk.

"You wouldn't dare," DongJin growled.

"Oh, wouldn't I?"

He looked at her, then to the ground, then back to her. "F-Fine," He answered reluctantly. "Let's go." He picked her up bridal style and made their way inside.

DoYoon and JunHui left the car after the maknaes, and Janette and HanSol follow. There was a long silence.

"S-Sorry Janette. It was by accident, promise," HanSol said.

"I know, but it's still awkward," Janette replied.

HanSol nodded his head as they walk in.

"Okay," he mumbled sadly.

 

 

 

After a few weeks, Angel learned Korean fluently, except for reading the language. Turns out she knew a bit more than what she showed.

"Yah, wake up scarry femaile," Chan cooed softly.

"Aish, she can sleep forever," Samuel pouted.

"Shut up Mr.Teeny," DongJin chuckled.

"Don't hate on Mr. Teeny, hyung!" Samuel pouted.

"You two sound just like her," Chan sighed.

"Stop that. Wait..... Didn't she fall alseep like at 5 in the afternoon?" DongJin asked.

"Yeah," muttered Chan, "It's now been 14 hours."

"Maknae!" Samuel shouted.

"Well, that will never work," DongJin sighed.

Janette walked in carrying her iPod. "Hey guys," she greeted. "Couldn't wake her up? C'mon, boys. I thought you'd be ready for the challenge."

"Sorry noona," Chan sighed. "I'm working with idiots."

"How rude!" Samuel fumed.

"Someone watched Full House with Dell," Janette chuckled.

"What's that, Noona?" Chan asked.

"Aish, stop talking about that. Let's just get het up. It's not healthy for her to be sleeping this late," DongJin snapped.

"Just play music loudly into her ear. I would use Kpop to be honest. She loves that ish," Janette chuckled. "Watch and learn boys."

"Teojyeo naoneun jackpot. Nuga mwora geon so what. Ige neowa naui chairago"

Janette watched with a satisfied smirk. Dell slowly rose up from her bed. She rubbed her eyes and reached for her glasses on the bedside table. "Morning," she yawned. That was all she said before getting up, bringing her phone, and went into the bathroom to change.

"We must learn," Samuel muttered in awe. Janetted looked at him and chuckled. She ruffled their hair.

 "Just hurry up. Today we're bringing Angel to Pledis to fully take her Korean final exam," She advised.

"Oh yeah. We have practice too," Chan said.

"Cool, can Dell and I stay? I don't want to watch Angel tear up the room- no I do, but until then, is it okay if we watch? you guys practice?

"As long as she doesn't bother me, okay noona?" DongJin warned.

"Not promising," Janette chuckled. She laughed as DongJin gawked at her and walked out into the hall. She passed by HanSol and they greeted each other awkwardly.

"Oh, hey," HanSol muttered.

"Yo," Janette replied.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[EDITED]

sorry this was awful, just to much on my mind. was at the hospital until 4 am.

-Came home from school...edited this chapter and I'm gonna update a chapter for my story. I've been even more busy now that school has started.

And yay~ A contest~....that I didn't know about. ._. 

Love,

         Janette