School - Lily

The MuZik, 24/17?

Lily's POV

Finally, school. Gosh, never thought I'd be so excited to think that. "Going to school, yes!" Jeez, under regualr circumstances I would agree that I sound crazy, but this was different. I was going to be attending Pledis Prep. Sweet! Almost there, Lily, almost there. I slipped into my pjs and pranced around the dorm.

"I'm going to school tomorrow!" I beamed.

"Yes, yes," Mimi waved me off. "We all are, maknae."

"Oh come on," I chuckled and plopped myself down next to her. "Aren't you even excited to go?"

"What, to school? Child, please." She showed me a look of disgust. "When I'm excited to go to school, my old English teacher better be retiring."

"Well aren't you a ray of sunshine." I rolled my eyes at her.

Mimi giggled slightly and ruffled my hair. "Nope, that's your job, sweetie."

I decided to give up on trying to get Mimi pumped up fro school and tried the other members. 'Someone must be just as excited,' I thought. I walked into their room and saw Aly and Ashaa on their phones. "Unni!" I giggled and sat myself down next to Aly.

"Hey there," she coed and quickly patted my head. "What's up?"

"Ready for school tomorrow?" I asked.

She turned off her screen and furrowed her brows together. "That's tomorrow?"

"Yeah, unni." I exhaled and shook my head. "Oh come on, I know you're not that old."

"Oh, then I'll just get my pack set for tomorrow and then, yeah. I'll be ready for school." She placed her tablet on the bedside table and walked over to the closet. She began to stuff notebooks in a light grey bag.

"I didn't mean it like that," I pouted. I glanced over to Ashaa and I leaped onto her bed.

"Lily!" She shrieked. I began to laugh and she gently smacked my arms. When she finished, she let out a breath and flashed me a smile. "What you need, kid?" She beamed.

"Are you ready for school tomorrow?" I repeated my same question.

"Sure," she replied nonchalantly. "It'll be a good experience. Besides, it's an excuse for us to get out of practice and this stuffy dorm."

I smiled at her. "Thank you for replying fully."

"No worries," she chuckled. We laid down and she let me watch Weekly Idol with her. After a while of giggles and over exaggerated replays of idols being idiots, Katelyn's voice echoed through the dorm.

"Time for bed!" She announced. I said good night to Ashaa and Aly and walked out to the hall for a glass of water. Katelyn saw me and flashed me a smile. "Lily, can I talk to you real quick?"

I glanced around and looked at her. "This Lily, right?" I asked and pointed to myself. SHe let out a soft laughed and nodded her head.

"Yes, you Lily. The only Lily in this dorm."

"Just making sure." I smiled and we walked into the kitchen. I began making my glass as Katelyn unni spoke.

"So, because of school tomorrow, I'll be out of the dorm by 6 am. From what JungHan had explained, the bus will leave at 7:15 am."

"But, I thought these dorms were for the school," I asked.

"I thought that to, but JungHan said that Minhyun said that These will just be the group dorms and that we still have to go to school somewhere else. But, it's still under he name of Pledis, so," She shrugged.

"Sound's complicated," I muttered.

"Anyways. I won't be here to wake you up, and I can't promise that any of the girls will try to wake you up."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Why not?"

"Sweetie, your hyper-ness can scare them at points. Besides, they wanted to get there early to take a look around." Katelyn cooed.

"Geez, you're making feel so abandoned," I pouted.

"Well, I set your alarm to 6:25. That usually wakes you up and if you get confused, Janette's, Angel's, and Dell's number is on the fridge, okay?"

"I know it is. I'm in front of the fridge right now," I sighed.

"Sorry for such short notice, but you're calmer when you're sleepy."

"What? When did you find out?" I blurted.

"This morning."

"What?"

"Night dongseang!" Katelyn gleamed sweetly and went to the closet to change.

I stood by myself and placed the water back inside of the fridge. "Aish, the maknae life is the lonely life," I sighed to myself. But a smile crept onto my lips. "Good thing Dell is the maknae."

 

~*~ Morning ~*~

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I growled under my breath. That stupid beeping wouldn't shut up. Finally, I got so annoyed that I actually woke up. I tossed off my covered and dashed over to the closet. My new uniform was already set. A nice navy blue jacket with a vest, black tie, and white dress shirt. A skirt too that went to my knees and cat stockings. "Cute," I mumbled. I got ready quickly and stepped out into the living room.

"Unni!" I called out. "Unnies!" It didn't take long to noticed that they were gone.

"Jeez," I pouted. I turned to check the clock and saw that it was just 7 am. "Better check to make sure I get on the same bus,' I thought. I strolled over to the kitchen and checked the numbers. I used my cell and tried to Janette, but it went straight to voicemail. I figured it was off so I didn't try again. I didn't bother Angel. That chick could be scarier than Aly. So, I called the maknae.

She picked it up without a second to spare. "Hello?"

"Dell? Hey, it's Lily," I replied.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Turns out that the girls left me," I sulked.

"No worries, people just can't handle awesomeness, ya know?" She chuckled. I chuckled as well.

"I know, right? Anyways, can you check what time the bus leaves. I forgot what Katelyn unni explained." I scratched my head trying to recall.

"No problem. I'll call back in like a couple minutes, alright? I have to brush my teeth."

"Alright, thanks maknae." I sighed in relief.

"No problem, bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my backpack from the room. I strolled over to the living room and started to chew some gum. It had been 15 minutes and I got a bit anxious.

'Should I call her back, or shouldn't I? She said she'd call back,' I argued with myself. But before I could think any further, there was a ding at the door. I was about to shout that I was coming, but if it was one of the girls they would have a key.

"Oh God," I muttered to myself. Thoughts of random scenarios filled my mind. Maybe it was a murderer! Or maybe a lost little girl. Or maybe, it was a killer disguised as a little girl! "Geez, this killers are sick!" I whispered. I quickly and silently made my way to the door. Just like a ninja. Free cheers for ninja Lily!

I did one last roll before I made it to the door.

"What are you doing in there, Lily?" Someone laughed out loud. I leaned my back against the door so even if they pushed, they couldn't open.

"I'm not Lily," I shouted.

"Yes you are, stop being so silly." He laughed again.

"Yah, get away or I'm going to call the cops!" I warned. There was a long silence before he replied again.

"But Dell told me to come pick you up. We're going to be late for class," He said.

"How do you know our maknae!" I shouted. I stood up slowly and looked through the peep hole.

"Because, Silly, I live with her." There I saw WonWoo alone with his backpack. "Let me in now?"

I unlocked the door and glared at him as he walked in. "You know, you could have told me it was you," I pouted.

"Now that wouldn't have been fun," He chuckled. A little alarm rang from his phone and a look of terror took over. He grabbed my pack from the couch and dashed for the door.

"Hey! WonWoo!" I called out, but he picked me up and started running out of the dorm. The door slammed shut and I was over his shoulder. "WonWoo!"

"We're going to be late!" He muttered.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

It's been a long time, huh? I've missed you guys!!! <333

-Dell