Morning Troubles

The MuZik, 24/17?
Dell's POV
 
'What you think that we think is cool~ What you think that we think is cool... drop the beat.'
 
- Te Amo by U-Kiss
 
"Uhhh, what?" I fumbled around for my alarm which was 17's shared iPad mini.
 
Sliding the lock screen I turned off the alarm and rolled back into bed and back to dreamland.
 
...10 minutes later...
 
'U-Kiss... I want chyo kiss, I wanna love~'
 
"Oh god!" I groaned and this time i slide the lock screen and turned off the 'snooze'.
 
Finally getting up to begin my big day of Seventeen's 'breaking the ice game'. I got up and walked over to the bunk bed where Dongjin slept.
 
"Wake up oppa," I shook him.
 
'Omo! he looks so cute when he's asleep... far from the annoying guy he is when he's awake,' I thought to myself as he started to wake up.
 
"Hmm?... What?" He got up and stretched, then rubbed his eyes cutely.
 
'Gaaaahhhh so many feelz!!!' I was screaming in my brain.
 
"Oppa, get up, it's time to get ready, we have a big day ahead of us and you're on my team. I don't want you half asleep while running through the streets of Seoul."
 
Still half conscious, he climb out of bed with slitted eyes and shuffled to our room bathroom. I sighed.
 
'Now for the difficult one... I mean, not that I'm not difficult and don't understand too but he's just more difficult than me.'
 
I climbed the ladder of my shared bunk with Samuel. Softly shaking him as I did to Dongjin.
 
"Oppa, rise and shine," I whispered in his ear.
 
"Mmm, 5 more minutes mum," he mumbled in his sleep then turning over to face the other side.
 
"No Samuel, it's Dell, you gotta get up otherwise we'll be late," I urged him.
 
"Late for what?" He groaned into his pillow.
 
"We're starting your game remember? The one you made up for us."
 
"Oh, mmm, I don't wanna!" he whined.
 
That's when my patience snapped.
 
"Ok, that's it! Com on Sammy boi, your gettin' up!" I picked his arms up and hauled him out of bed.
 
'Man, he's heavy,' I thought.
 
'Thud'
 
His kissed the floor, hard! That ought to wake him up.
 
"Ya! I was sleeping!" He jumped up to confront me.
 
"Too bad, everyone else needs to wake up so deal with it!"
 
"You're being disrespectful!" He snapped.
 
"Grrr..." I silently fumed and stormed out to our bathroom to find Dongjin brushing his teeth.
 
"I'm just gonna follow your lead, don't mind me," I said picking up my toothbrush and squirting blue and red striped toothpaste on it.
 
Meanwhile, in Angel's dorm....
 
Angel's POV
 
"Ya! What do you think is? A vacation?! Move!" I shouted up to Mingming who was curled up in a ball on his top bunk.
 
"Méi yǒ!" He threw his pillow down at me, being most un-Mingming like.
 
"Ya I don't understand ok? Get down here this instant!" I raged throwing the pillow behind me.
 
"Oompf! Hey, hey don't fight! Don't fight!" Mingyu came outta no where with his hair dripping wet and a towel around his neck... holding my *correction* Mingming's pillow.
 
"Ugh! I'll stop fighting when you tell him to get out!" I shouted.
 
*in Korean*
 
"Hyung... we need a translator."
 
"I know right, I'm surprised Jisoo and Chan aren't awake from all the screaming."
 
Janette's POV
 
"Janette... Janette wake up!" I felt something shaking me but I didn't budge. It was too warm in bed to wake up.
 
"Janette!" The voice called again, still I didn't move.
 
Suddenly I felt my sheets being ripped from me, leaving me to clutch air. Coldness washed over me and I shivered. Sitting up like a ninja, I looked around frantically blinking for my eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness of our dorm.
 
"Ya! Where's my blanket?" I looked at Seokmin who had my sheets in his hand and he gave me a tight smile.
 
"C'mon kid, time to get up," he said before chucking my sheets on the other side of the bed.
 
"Sorry Janette but hyung's right, we gotta get ready so we can be on time," Hansol said.
 
"Get ready for what?"
 
"Our games, remember?"
 
"Oh... that ㅠ.ㅠ"
 
And at the same time the MuZik dorm wasn't any different....
 
Katelyn's POV
 
I woke up the earliest in our dorm, at 8am, probably cause I slept first last night but nonetheless I proceeded to wake my members up. I shared a bunk with Lily so I leaned down and thumped on the railing.
 
"Aly-ah~ wake up dongsaeng, we're going to be late," I said sweetly.
 
Lesson number 1 of being a leader: be nice to everyone and every is nice to you.
 
"Mmm, neh unnie," she rubbed her eyes and climbed out of bed, gathering her clothes for today.
 
I moved on to Mimi and Ashaa's bunk. They were both sleeping very peacefully... like a dead log... but then again logs were never alive ?_? I started with Ashaa who was on the bottom bunk.
 
"Ashaa-yah~ come on, we need to get ready for today," I called.
 
Lucky for me, I knew Ashaa and Mimi were light sleepers, that's why I put them together in one bunk.
 
"Ok unnie," she yawned and then her eyes brightened. She skipped off to the bathroom.
 
"Wow, that was... unexpected," I heard Mimi muse from above me.
 
I looked up in time to see her swinging down from her bed. Landing with a 'thump' on the carpet. Sometimes, I just don't understand how she got her name. It's so... so... girly. But her personality is the exact opposite, in fact. I've actually never seen her acting girly before, even when she's fangirling, she still fangirls with bad@$$ness. lol, does that even make sense?
 
Ok, now to mentally prepare myself for the hardest part of my morning... Lily. Sometimes, her bubblyness can be a major obstacle in the morning. I walked over to the single bed that she offered to sleep in that was next to Ashaa and Mimi's bunk.
 
Lightly shaking her, I said in my normal speaking voice.
 
"Lily, c'mon wake up, we have a big day to get through and you're with Junghan and Chan aren't you? They're a really energetic pair, you should get up so you can have fun sooner," I coaxed her.
 
"What? Fun? Where?" She was instantly awake and looking around wildly.
 
"Pabo, only if you get ready," I hit her playfully.
 
"Oh... ok," she rushed to the bathroom.
 
MuZik's room:
 
 
Lily's bed:
 
 
(Author's note: ok, Mimi shall take a short hiatus due to my yearly piano exams coming up in less than a fortnight and also i need to handle my main fanfic too... soooo i'll b bak 2 write more... but for now, i shall hand back over to Dell!)