Welcome To Seoul

The MuZik, 24/17?

[Edited] There's not many changes to this chapter though. 

Janette's POV

"Unni~" She squealed,  clapping her hands together. I smiled at her and gave one last yawn.

"Nice to finally meet you dongsaeng." I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Woah, hold up. Janette, you know this kid?" Angel said in an almost serious tone.

"I have mentioned Angel, haven't I?" I asked Dell.

 She nodded and turns her attention to Angel. "Hi~ Nice to meet you."

"Janette, please explain." Angel demanded.

"Friends who have never met in person. Communicated on phone. Can I sleep now?" I asked putting my hood on. I heard Angel sigh and fell asleep.

Dell's POV

I wanna sleep so bad~ But I can't. I glanced at Janette and Angel beside me. Sleeping. Knowing Janette unni, I'm not surprised. I rubbed my eyes and yawn. "Aish, mom I want to sleep. 5 more minutes~" I heard a little boy whine from the back.

"If only my mom would let me sleep." I mumbled in a sour tone, crossing my arms. I don't get it. I want to SLEEP, but my mom says it will throw off my whole sleeping pattern. Has she been in South Korea, no. How long has it been since she was in Asia? Nearly 40 years. Now she tells me about my sleeping pattern? I sighed and kept waiting for the plane ride to be over. 

 

 

*Time Skip*

 

 

After 5 minutes, I heard an announcement. "Passengers, our final destination has arrived. We shall be there in 15 minutes. For those of you have another flight, head straight to your ride. If this your final destination then please find your luggage at the baggage claim. Thank you and good morning in Seoul."

 

Angel's POV

"Excuse me? Excuse me?" I felt someone shaking me.

"Mom, I don't wana go to school." I mumbled and went back to sleep or at least tried to.

"ANGEL!"  She shrieked.

"What?!" I shouted only to be face to face with that kid.  

"Good, you're up," She exhaled and fixed her sleeves. "Now, can you help me wake up Janette?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Janette's bag. "Come on, where is it?" I mumbled. "HA HA! I have found it!" I said in triumph. Dell looked at me, confused.

"That's just ...... A picture of AJ?" She tilted her head to view the small pocket sized picture.

"Oh, so that's his name." I muttered.

Dell rolled her eyes and look at Janette. "What are you gonna do with it?"

 "Watch~" I evilly smiled.

Janette's POV

"Janette~ It's your husband. AJ~" My eyes quickly opened.

"JAESEOP?" I quickly grabbed, what I thought was his face, but was my picture of his blessed face, and was greeted by Angel's smirking face.

"Well good morning, Gorgeous." She snickered.

I glared at her. Why I call her Angel we shall never know.

"Angel, that was mean. You cannot mess with a girl's bias." Dell scolded Angel while wacking her arm.

"Ow! You brat!"

"YEAH!" I said smacking her other arm.

 

 

"So, why are we up?" I asked stretching my arms. "Ow."

"Ow"

I looked at my left hand. It hit the window. Then I looked at the other.  It hit  Dell. "Sorry."

"No worries," She said while laughing. "So, the plane will be landing in about 5 minutes. If I were you, start chewing gum."

"Excuse me?"Angel and I asked. 

She facepalmed and shook her head. "Unni, when we land, our ears will pop. Chewing gum helps." She said and held out a packet of gum. I shrugged and took a piece, and Angel did the same.

Wow, she was right. I heard whining and sobbing from the kid in front of us. He was holding onto his ears. "Tsk tsk. Why? Is it everyone's first time on a plane?" Dell says crossing her arms. ...yes

After about 30 minutes we got our carry-ons and had found our luggage. "What are they saying?!" Angel exclaimed shaking her head. I looked to Dell, who had a devious smile on her face. She turns to Angel and....

"Hello Angel-ssi. Welcome to Seoul. , twinkle little start-" She began to randomly blurt out words in Korean. I started to laugh, but Angel had stormed into the nearest bathroom.

"You want to get on her bad side so much." I chuckled. She just smiled and nods her head. I ruffled her head and glanced to where Angel stormed off.  "I'll go get her. Stay out of trouble!"

She titled her head and pouted cutely. "Since when was I the bad one?" She asked innocently.

 "Whatever,"  I snickered playfully and walked away,chuckling.

Dell's POV

I must stay awake! Must find coffee!

Janette's POV

I found Angel, who got lost in the bathroom. *shrugs* "Okay where is she? I told her to stay here and not get into trouble." I gorlwed slightly.

 "THANK YOU!" I heared someone shout. I turned to see Dell, standing there, smiling.

"Yah! I told you to stay put." I scolded her.

"No. You told me not to get into trouble. I just bought coffee. Can't you see the 3 cups?" Dell aruged with an innocent tone.

I glanced at the cups in her hands. "Where did you get that?"

"I was debating for McDonalds or StarBucks, but McDonalds was cheaper." She giggled. I shrugged and grabbed a cup along with Angel.

 "Why are these the large ones?" Angel asked.

Dell glared at her. "I didn't sleep at all. I think I would need a little boost. I mean what do you think? People say a little kid drinking more coffee then her superiors. Spend a day in Seoul." She said.

I laughed and ruffled her hair. "Someone's sleepy."

"Oh no DOY."

I laughed and we walked towards the exit with our bags. When we walked out, this guy around my age greeted us kindly. "So you 3 are the new girls for Pledis? Nice to meet you, I'm HanSol Chwe, but please call me HanSol."

"Wouldn't we just call you HanSol? I mean it wouldn't be rude." Angel said.

Dell sighed and smacked the back of her head. "You have no clue Angel."

I sighed and looked back at HanSol. He caught my gaze and smiled. "Come on. Sameul is waiting, he's a very restless maknae." He chuckled.

"Wait, you're HanSol......and Samuel is in the car?" Dell asked.

"Neh."

"OH MY GOD! YOUR FROM SEVENTEEN!" Dell squealed while jumping up and down, I would join her, but...... His smile was just to...

"Yep! Now come on!" He laughed at her. We walked over to the car and I got seated next to him. O.O

Dell's POV

"Hello Noonas." Samuel said. Omo he's sooooo cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks.

"Woah, what's a noona?" Angel asked. I swear, how did this girl get to Korea?

Janette unni automatically facepalmed herself.

"A noona is what a boy calls a girl that is older than him, but only boys may say that. For girls it would be unni." I exclaimed. She nodded her head, but I don't think she really understood me. I shook my head and decided to give up the conversation before I smacked her again. "So HanSol, the school we're going to... Is from Pledis?" I asked.

Samuel nodded. "So noona, what your name?" He asked.

"Well, that's Janette, Angel, and I'm Dell." I said and pointed each of us out to him. "

So Dell noona, how old are you guys?" HanSol asked.

"E-Excuse me HanSol?" I questioned.

 "Oh dear~" Janette unni looked away.

"How old are you, Dell? Janette's the maknae right?" He asked not knowing what the problem was.

I sighed and put my head down. "Screw this." I muttered. "Um HanSol-ah. I'm the maknae. I'm the same age as Samuel over here." I replied clenching my fist.

"Oh~ Sorry, but you look so grown-up with the lack of sleep you have." Angel commented.

"You know, you may be a superior ,BUT I'm from California, so I have no trouble hitting you right here, right now, Angel." I warned.

"I was just joking Dell, we know how old you are." HanSol chuckled.

Angel backed away. "Okay, creepy."

"Well for one, I knew I was always going to be maknae." Samuel said in triumph.

"Really? How so?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Your picture." He replied cheekily.

"What about my picture?" I asked.

"Wait, why would stars be out in the open anyway?" Angel asked out of no where. Really?

 "Well, I don't know," HanSol shrugged. "But welcome to Seoul!"