Breakfast

The MuZik, 24/17?

Ashaa's POV

After quite some time, half a hour at least, we were all ready to go. All the girls crowded around the TV since We Got Married was on (Taemin and Naneun addition). "Unni-ah," I whispered to Katelyn, who was watching," Unni-ah, aren't Janette, Angel, and Dell supposed to be here? I'm pretty sure we were supposed to have breakfast with them." I said. She looked at me like she totally forgot, more then likely she did.

"Oh yeah...... I'll call." She said grabbing the phone and walking into the other room.

"Aly, Mimi, Ashaa? I'm hungry, can I get something from the fridge?" Lily asked, tugging on my jeans.

"I'm pretty sure Ashaa just told Katelyn unni to call the crazy trio for breakfast." Aly said before going back to her Minecraft.

Lily sighed and turned back to the T.V. We all wait edthere, laughing at the funny parts. Hurry up please Katelyn. I want fooooooooooooooood~TT.TT

 

Katelyn's POV 

"I'm pretty sure we were supposed to have breakfast with them." Ashaa told me. 

Well, be that as it may. How am I supposed to remind them if I...... Oh yeah, I have Janette's number. Psh, I knew that. "Oh yeah...... I'll call." I said trying to leave the remembrance of an Ahjumma state. 

I grab our dorm phone and started typing her number I kept in my jacket pocket.  xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Please enjoy the tone while your party is reached-

Cause I'm falling down, but you keep on standing still~ Yeah I'm burning down but you keep on-" 

The music/ weird ringtone person stopped and Janette answered.

"Hello?" She grumbled.

'She must have just woken up,' I thought to myself.

"Hey dongseang, it's Katelyn."

"Oh, hi!" She replied a bit more cheerfully. I chuckled softly, but not so it would seem like I was laughing at her actions. Although, I kind of was. "Wait, how did you get my number, unni? I mean, not like I have a problem with it, but.... Yeah."

"Dell gave it to me. She said it was the most normal person she knew of." I shrugged to myself.

"That sounds believeable. What you need, unni? It's like 7 am," She asked.

"We made breakfast plans at the studio. Mind coming? I remember telling Angela, but I don't believe she sent the message," I explained. " Manager oppa got some treats from the bubble tea shop around the block."

"Bubble tea?" I heard Dell shriek in delight. I giggled.

"Thisis the last time I put this on speaker," Janette mumbled to herself. "Okay, we'll be there soon, unni."

"Alright! Great. Well, bye."

"Bye."

I tucked my phone away and walked back into the room. "Food?" Mimi, Aly, and of course, Lily asked when I walk in. I chuckled and shift my bag.

"Yeah, let's go. We can walk to the studio today." We got up peacefully, except for a few, (you know who you are) and started walking across a few streets.

 

Dell's POV

"Don't mind." I repeated again, and shoved my blue toothbrush into my mouth. I put on my earbuds as well.

Everybody hates me, but you love me and I love you. Oh oh oh~ Oh oh oh~ (Epik high)

"Hubae-ah!" DongJin shouted in my ear after he yanked my plug out. I decided to ignore since I was already on the "list" with Samuel. "Jayden!" He shouted, getting the toothpaste foam in my ear.

"Ick! What you want?!" I shouted rubbing my ear.

"Why you dancing in the bathroom?" He asked.

'Seriously? Was this all he wanted to ask?' I growled in my mind.

"I was listening to music." I said bluntly and continued my brushing. He nodded and continued to brush as well.

After a minute or so I rinsed my brush, and put my hair in two pig tails since my hair was too short. He fixed his hair as well. We walked out of the room and split into rooms. He entered his closet that he shared with Chan and Samuel and I went to the one I shared with Janette and Angel.

When we got out, I shifted my little DOMO backpack and got to the door. Samuel reached for the handle the same time as I did, and gave me the stare.

"Jungmal mianhae oppa." I said shyly bowing. He smiled and patted my head.

"As expected." 

Little runt. 

Dongjin and I walk into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out the milk and cereal. Unlike the first few days there when we got breakfast, he got me a bowl and spoon. After like 2 minutes of eating, Angel freaken yelled for me in her room.

"DELL! WHATS FOR BREAKFAST?!"

I jumped and spilled my plastic bowl onto the ground. "Shoot," I muttered and raced over to the sink for paper towels. When I got back, Dongjin was already scooping a majority of the mess back into the bowl.

"I'll clean this up, Jayden. Just go see what Angel noona wants," He said softly.

I muttered a soft thank you before dashing to her room.

When we parted, I walked into the same room as Janette's, and right then and there.

"BUBBLE TEA?!" I shrieked in delight when I heard Katelyn explain food. Janette sighed and guided me into the hall.

 

HanSol's POV 

"HanSol-ah!" Janette shouted my name in the living room. After fifteen minutes when she put Dell in there. I sighed and got up.

"Neh?"

"Get DoYoon please. He's driving." She said tossing me the keys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THENK YOU!!! Dell here! I hoped you liked it so far, sorry I haven't been on as much