Got to meet you

The MuZik, 24/17?

Janette's POV

"Flight 4352 now boarding to Seoul, South Korea. Flight 4352 now boarding to Seoul, South Korea." The speakers rang in my ears. I quickly looked around for Angel, but she wasn't were she was, sprawled out on the waiting chairs.

"Angel!~ We're leaving!~" I shouted trying to find her. GOD! Where is she?  It was our turn to be called up, and she wasn't here. Just great.  I exhaled loudly and rolled my eyes.

"JANETTE!" She exclaimed. Then I saw  her running towards me.

"Angel! What are you doing?! We have to leave!" I scolded.

She ran up to me panting. "S-sorry....had to get cell phone, *pant pant* from stupid guard." I would have laughed at her right then and there, but we were in a hurry, so I just gave her a slight chuckle.

"Whatever, let's go!" I said dragging her and my carry-on into the line.

"Names?" The lady asked us politely.

"Janette Wong." I replied.

"Angela Wu." Angel growled.

"Ah yes. First class. Here you go girls. Have a nice trip to Korea." The lady beamed once more.

"Thank you!" We said in unison and walked into the plane.

"Wow, first class? This school is really wealthy." Angel exclaimed while taking out a magazine. I sighed and nodded in response and looked. out the window. Although Angel is my best friend and all, she really had no clue how bad I have been longing to leave the states.

 "Seoul," I muttered in awe. "Here I come."

 

Dell's POV

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! See ya boys!" I giggled,  hugging them.

"Okay, back off sis. We're siblings, not toys."  Dylan says pushing me off of him.

"Evil oppa." I muttered.

"Bye Dell. We love you~" My parents said. I nodded my head and gave one last wave.

 "Excuse me?" I ask the lady up front.

"Yes?" She replied is a smile.

"Uhh, this is flight 4352 right? To North Carolina then to Seoul?" I asked nervously. The only flights I had ever been on is just across the country, not the world.

"No, flight 4352 is from North Carolina, to here, then Seoul." She answered. Well I was close. She looked at me with a soft smile. "Are you suppose to be on that flight sweetie?" I nodded my head and she checked the clock. "Well, the flight will be here in about....25 minutes. In the mean time you can wait and maybe go eat. It's not even 3 in the morning yet." I sighed in relief and nodded my head. For my family, we are not really good on making it on time, so, this was awesome. 

"Thank you." I giggled. She nodded her head and walk off to the food courts. "Where's Starbucks?"

Janette's POV.

"I hate commercial flights." Angel muttered beside me. I sighed and looked out the window. I just woke up, and I was not in my best mood.

"E-excuse me?" I hear a young girl's voice. "May I sit?"

I nodded and gave her a yawn in the process. She smiled and took her seat in the middle. Angel glanced at me, annoyed, as usual. She pulled out her phone.

'Why are we sitting next to a kid?' I just looked at her and shrugged. She pouted and rolled her eyes. After 15 minutes, the plane is in the air and Angel's patience with the kid has stopped. Which I find stupid because the kid had been silent the entire time.

"Where's your parents kid?" She asked as if she's talking to a puppy. Aigoo. I rolled my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

"Oh, they're back at home. See, I'm going to a performing arts school in Seoul. How about you?"

I looked at her. "We're going to that kind of school as well. What's your name?"

"Cool! I'm Dell." She beamed.

"I'm Janette, and this is Angel." I explained and gestured to my my friend,  Female Satan. Angel glared at me. Dell nodded and it become silent.

"So, how old are you?" Angel asked, sounding actually interested.  Which is new, especially to me. And I've known this chick since we were diapers.

"Me? Oh, I just turned 11 in January. How about you?"

"16, and Janette's 15." Angel replied. Dell smiled.

Her voice seems familiar. "Does Dell stand for anything?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Uhh, yes it does. It stands for Jayden Dellia, but I prefer 'Dell', if you don't mind."

"Jayden...... Dellia?"

Dell's POV

"Yes? I know it's weird but-" I began to explain.

"Oh no I was just asking." Janette said quickly. I shrugged it off and open my stupid phone. God I need a new one. After a minute I got a text from Janette Unni.

'So, are you on your way to Seoul?'

"How did she?" I glanced to the girl beside me. "Oh my God. You're Janette?"

Janette's POV

HA HA! I knew it!  I smiled and nodded to her.

"Yeah, she's Janette. I thought we established that?" Angel said.

"So you're my dongsaeng huh?"I chuckled. S

he smiled widely. "YAAASSSSS~! I finally get to meet you!~" She squeals.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Love

 Janette

and

Dell