Together

The MuZik, 24/17?

[EDITED]

Janette's POV

 "Let's go! I wanna see Angel flip out at the teacher!" Dell cheered, dragging Samuel into the car. I walked along next to HanSol.

Things have become less awkward since JunHui got TOO suspicious to why I don't speak to him. He laughed and nudged my shoulder.

"I think we should have taught her manners first. Violence for girls is kind of frowned upon here," HanSol chuckled.

"Which one? Angel or Dell," I answered

He a laughed a bit loudly. "Both, but Angel mostly."

I chuckled even more when I heard Dell shouted at us. "That's what you think HanSol. You people are just currently at my good side!"

"What happened to you being the 'Good Child'?" I chuckled.

She pouted and slumped back into her seat. I smiled triumphantly as for I have beaten the witt of an 11 year ol-

Yeah, yeah, sounds stupid, BUT SHE'S EVIL!!!!!!

 

Normal POV {PLEDIS}

"HanSolo?" Dell asked tugging on his shirt.

"Did you just call me, 'HanSolo'?" He asked a tad annoyed. She smiled sadly.

 "S-Sorry, I-I thought it was cute. You just should have seen all the gifs of that on Google." She apologized while bowing. His eyes widened.

"H-How many is 'all', Dell?" He asked. He nervously grabbed her phone.

"Oh dear god," he thought.
 

Sadly, she was right, and there was over 1 thousand results for SEVENTEEN's HanSolo. Right next to him, Chan bursted out from laughter as he saw the weirdest picture of Han Solo with HanSol's face.

HanSol gave Dell back her phone and slumped back into the corner.

"My life is over," He whimpered.

"I do admit that's pretty bad...and funny, but on the bright side! Over...... wow 1 million now...... people know you....." Janette mumbled, trying to burt his spirits up.

He chuckled slightly and patted Janette's head as he got up. "Thanks Janette. That means alot."

Janette nodded as he gave her a quick hug.

"ICK! Keep it PG 13!" Dell, Samuel, and DongJin squealed in the back.

Everyone bursted out laughing as HanSol and Janette quickly backed away.

"Wh-what?! Dell! Muel-ah! Y-You're not even 13! You two just turned 11!" DoYoon exclaimed.

"Oh no doy captain obvious," Dell rolled her eyes.

 "Dell, manners," Samuel whispered.

Then, the manager came up. He greeted them with a smiles and a positive voice. "Alright, kids today we are- Oh, who are your new friends?"

"Hello!" Janette and Dell answered in unison.

"My name is Janette Wong. I'm 16 and I was excepted to the new preforming arts school by Pledis," Janette introduced herself. She gave a bow and a cute curtsey.

"Nice," The manager gleamed.

Dell looked at him. She puffed up her cheeks and pushed her glasses back into place. "Hello, my name is Jayden Dellia Ocampo. I'm 11 years old and I was also excepted to the new preforming arts school by Pledis. Nice to meet you ahjussi," She rambled.

"Ha, adorable. You two are so well mannared," He chuckled.

Dell stiffled a soft laugh, only to be nudged in the side by DongJin. "That's hat you think," She cackled mentally.

"Hi hyung, these are the new girls from the new girl group Pledis is making....... My guess international," said MingYu

"Oh! Yes! Yes! Girls! What are you doing here then!? You're next door! Come on! They have been waiting forever for you to come! We debut the same as SEVENTEEN and because of your absences, we would have been late!" The manager exclaimed. He continued to rant, which was awfully quite alot, all the way to the room next door. He got to the door and began to knock loudly. "Girl!" He called out. "I have people you must meet!"

The sounds of Lee Hi's 'It's over' turned off, and the door opened.

"Well come on! Don't be shy! Get in there!" chuckled the manager and gave Janette. She tripped over her feet and almost fell to the ground, but caught her balance.

" Girls.... this is Janette and Jayden Dellia. They are 2 out of the 3 missing members. Katelyn, work with them!" The manager said quickly before leaving.

The two were left in a room full of strangers, then ....the stupid was being stupid.

Dell's POV

Is it just me, or is that guy seem loaded on expresso? Well, I'm not the one fit for unknown people and conversations.... and it takes a while for Janette to get used to people. I would have to start. Even if these girls look grumpy. Well it is 7:30 in the morning and it seems that they have been here for quite a while......

"Hello! I'm Jayden Dellia and this is my unni, Janette. It's nice to meet you all and-"

*Binguel binguel binguel binguel*

It was my phone. Oh gosh.

"Seriously?" A girl chortled.

"What? You can't hate on UKiss? They're cute!" I argued shyly.

They all started to laugh. What? I was telling the truth.

"You two seem alright. Welcome to MuZik. I'm Aly. I'll give you a fair warning. Don't get on my bad side," A girl annoucned cooly.

She sounds like me, when I started kindergarten!!!!!!!!

 "Hey, I'm Mimi. Nice to meet you all... well one in a half," Another chuckled. A gorwled slightly under my breath, but she just laughed it off.

"Jeez, when did these kids develop swag?" Janette mumbled.

"It's just the generation, unni," I sighed. "Seems like both of us weren't born in it."

"What? I'm swaggy," Janette retorted silently.

"Ha, you two are funny. Hi, I'm Lilly. Nice to meet you two!" Lilly giggled and did a little hyper dance.

I like her! She's seems fun!!! HYPERNESS!!!!!!

"Hello. I'm Katelyn; your leader," The other said calmly.

Then it was the last girl. She stood to the end and awkwardly smiled and waved. "Hello, I'm Ashaa," She annoucned with a soft voice.
 

"Together we are MuZik! Our sound shall blast!" They all cheered and did a bow in unison.

"Well, you two are part of MuZik too, and this other girl-" Lilly rambled.

"Angel," Janette finished.

"Sure, well...... what I was talking about?" Lilli titled her head like a child and puffed her cheeks as she tried to remember.

 "That's our Lily! Pink and forgetful!" Mimi giggled and ruffled her hair.

"What's wrong about being pink?" Lilly asked, sounding slightly offended.

"You look so girly," Mimi said with a disgusted face. "Gross."

 "Can you guys shut it? I wanna practice and go to our dorms. I have no food in MA BELLY!" Aly growled.

I chuckled and Katelyn walked over to us.

"Yeah..... I hope you like it here for MuZik. Oh, and since you're here, will you'll be in our dorms?" Katelyn said to us sweetly.

"I thought we are staying at that Pledis school. We already got rooms with SEVENTEEN," Janette mumbled.

"Aish! Whatever, I can't stand DongJin! And you and your boyfriend can still hang out!" I growled.

 "Okay...... No Janette, we are still at that school. It's just that most girl groups have over 3 people, so they combined 3 dorms. SHHH! The boys don't know," Katelyn giggled.

"Well..." Janette's voice began to trail off.

"We'll take it!" I beamed.

"Shh," Janette scolded me. "I need to ask HanSol."

"Ick," I muttered.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Here are the girls!