My room?

The MuZik, 24/17?

[EDITED]

Janette's POV

We sat there for a minute, until, "That was easy. Th-that was easy-y-y".  Yes, the remix of Staple's theme song. Which, belonged to Angel.

"What the heck is that?!" HanSol asked looking wildly around the car.

"Angel's phone. She left it on her seat. I'll get it then we'll go." I said trying to avoid awkwardness. He nodded and followed me out of the car. It was only a three minute walk inside, but it felt like hours from the silence.

"So, you two love birds are back? GREAT! Did you get my phone Janette?" Angel asked. I sighed and took the phone from my pocket.

"YAY!!!!! Now let's hurry up and get into our dorms. I wanna sleep!!!!" Dell whined while holding her backpack tightly.

"Yah! We'll get you to bed! Give me that backpack before you squeeze off his head!" Angel commands, but as she reaches for it....

"GET AWAY FROM MY DOMO!" Dell barked, which earned laughter from all of us. She could have expect that from me, but she just did it in front of 2 out of many,many of her idols. "Mianhae." She yawned innocently.

HanSol chuckled. "Okay, since we still need to figure out the sleeping arrangements...... Samuel! You can bring Dell into your, DongJin, and Lee Chan's room." He said.

"Ick, I'm still stuck with boys. The lower spcies,"

HanSol looks at me,"What was that for? I think I'm part of a pretty high species."

I chuckled. "She used to share a room with her two brothers. And by 'high', yes, you are part of a drugged species."

"Janette!" He laughed in shock and shoved me gently.

"What? It's only logic," I said.

"I guess that's reasonable...... for your 11 year old mind," HanSol snickered playfully.

"I'm like the same age as you," I mocked.
 "Pfft, whatever," He laughed. "OK, Angela! You'll be sharing a room with MingMing, MingYu, and JiSoo." HanSol told her.

"Great! Stick me with all the chinese guys." She pouted

 "What's wrong with being Chinese?" MingMing asked.

Jeez, he popped out of no where!

"Oh My GOD! Dont do that! Are you crazy or do you want to be in a casket starting from tonight?"  Angel exclaimed putting her hands over her heart.

I gave a weird look at Angel, who cheeks seem to be puffing red. "When did you learn to speak Chinese? And if you do, why would you have any trouble with these guys?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm Korean and Chinese Janette. Deal with it."

I pouted. "Why. So. Serious."

She glares at me while HanSol and MingMing both have confused looks.

"Wasn't that a GD line?" HanSol asked.

"Yeah, so?" I looked at him with a raised brow.

"You're a dork," MingMing chuckled

"Shut up. You don't even know me." I snapped.

"Well you don't know me," He answered back.

"Will both of you stop? Hyung, just take Angel to your room."

 "What, why?" He gasped, but Hansol just gave him a look. MingMing gowled in annoyance.He mumbled something and grabbed Angel's suitcase.

"So, where am I going HanSol?" I asked when I know thetwo are gone. He held the clipboard to his face and smiled.

"You, Janette, are with me, DoYoon, JunHui, and SeungCheol."

I smiled. "So I got you and the only members with names I can't remember." He chuckled and grabbed my bag.

"I guess so. Let's go. Oh and be nice! I want the hyungs to like you."

Dell's POV

"Oppa~ Maknae's sleepy~" I yawned quietly. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. I'm only like a couple inches taller. Just stop. "Owwie~" I mumbled trying to stay awake. He smiled and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Chan asked.

"it's me hyung. Can you unlock the door?" Samuel replied.

"Why should we, maknae?" DongJin sneered.

"Please? I'm the baby maknae!"

"No!" The two declared.

"You guys are so mean!" Samuel pouted. He leaned against the wall and slouched all the way down. I sighed when he began to hug his knees.

I looked at him on the verge of tears. See for me, if I can't sleep I SWEAR I will cry. For Janette, it's if you wake her up from sleep. "Oppa~ I want to sleep." I murmered. 

"I'm sorry, but they won't let me in." He pouted.

I smirked evilly. DongJin is my oppa's age and I know what 13 year olds like.

"I have cookies from DoYoon's Omma!" I shouted trying my best to sound like Samuel.

He glared at me, "You know I could have said it. You too young to act."