Stupid

The MuZik, 24/17?

[EDITED]

Dell's POV 

"You're too young to act." I yawned slightly annoyed.

"Now I see why you're the maknae." He sighed. 

"Cookies?" DongJin asked.

"Freshy baked, hyung! Chocolate too!" Samuel faked an excited tone.

There was some bickering by the door, but to be honest I was not in the mood for that. Slowly they opened the door, but once they found no cookies, no door. However, I put my foot in the crack before DongJin slammed it. "YAH!" I shouted fiercely. Like I said, I was NOT in the mood.

"oh my gosh! Open the door hyung! I think you just broke her foot!" Samuel exclaimed in worry.

"Huh?" The two idiots muttered.

Samuel pushed the door open. He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to his bed. Thank god! A BED! "Dell! Oh my god! Are you okay?!" Samuel shrieked. Aish, he sounds like my mom.

"Yes mom. Jeez, I'm not deaf." I sighed. He glared at me, but was too busy scolding the other two.

"You just couldn't open the door when I asked. Now look! You hurt my Dongsaeng!" Samuel barked at them.

"What?! You have a Dongseang?! Wait, who is this chick?! Is she even Asian?" DongJin began spitting out questions before I could even blink.

"Well aren't you just damn racist," I muttered.

"Hey, no bad language, child!" Samuel began to scold me.

I cracked a smile, but frown from the scolding.

"He deserved it! He was being racist!" I spat.

"This is the rudest boy ever!" DongJin exclaimed.

"Look, I don't care if you are cute or not, okay? Stop being such a little face, Shin! I will smack you!" I shouted at DongJin "Just because I have short hair and I'm wearing my brother's shirt DOESN'T MEAN I'M A BOY, STUPID!"

"What did he say?" Chan asked.

I sent a glare at them, but glanced sadly at Samuel.

"Oppa," I whined to Samuel. "Why are these idiots so mean and stupid? Can't I beat them up yet?" I asked sweetly.

"No, I'll get in trouble if I let you, " He sighed.

"Sami, who is this guy?" DongJin asked.

 "YAH! I'm a flipping girl you dumb donkey! Can you be any more stupid? You hurt my foot and you can't tell the difference between a girl and a boy! If you hurt me one more time, I'll go all boss on you, Shin!" I hissed through gritted teeth. My foot really began to hurt.

"She's a girl?" Chan laughed.

"Can I hit them yet?" I asked.

"Not yet," Samuel sighed.

I got more comments from them as they were still coping that I, a girl, stoof in front of them.  Seriously, hair to shoulders, and I'm a boy?

After more mocking and gasping, mostly from DongJin, I got sick of it.

 

{All Korean now}

 

"Samuel oppa, can I go see Janette unni. P-Please?" I asked, trying to hold tears.

 He looked straight at me. "Dongsaeng, are you okay?" He asked obviously concerned. SO CUTE!!!!!

"N-neh. Can you just tell me where HanSol's room is?'' I asked being more persistant.

He sighed and pointed at the door. "Take a left, room 504. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yes Samuel. I am fine!" I said in a rude tone and stumbled out of the room. "Owwie~ Owwie~" I winced at each step. "Stupid DongJin, stupid Chan! How rude can they be?! Rude, rude, rude!" I muttered as I made my way to the door.

Janette's POV

HanSol walked me into our room. Right away I saw their faces.

"He-hello," I stuttered shyly. What? It's hard to speak normally while your fangirl side bursts inside.

"Hello" HanSol! Why didn't you say you were bringing your girlfriend over?" DoYoon asked with a smirk.

HanSol stopped to look at me and blushed.

JunHui laughed and gently hit the back of DoYoon's head. "Yah! Hyung stop messing with the kid. Hey, I'm JunHui. You must be the new one right? Janette?"

"You're American too? HanSol, omg, it's a match!" DoYoon swooned teasingly.

I laughed softly and awkwardly before replying. "Yeah, I'm American. Nice to meet you all. I'm a huge fan."

"We haven't debuted yet," SeungCheol chuckled.

"My dongseangs and I watch you guys' YouTube channel," I shrugged

"Oh," they nodded their heads.

Soon, I got everyone on multiple subjects. JunHui, DoYoon, and SeungCheol started talking about........ Kimchi? Great, I want food now. HanSol whispered to me in English, "I think they like you. If you keep this up, you don't have to switch rooms!" He exclaimed silently, giving me a high five. I smiled and nodded.

We all stopped when we heard a loud thump. "UNNI~"

"The heck was that?" JunHui jumped.

HanSol and I glance at each other. "Dell."

"UNNI!!!!!!!!" She yelled again. I quickly got up and ran to the  door. When I opened it, I saw her at the end of the hall crying.

"Oh my God! Dell!" I shrieked, letting my motherly instincts take over. I quickly sat next to her and let her try to explain.

"Oh gosh, Jayden, what happened?" I spoke to her gently in Tagalog.

"W-we tried t-to get into room! Th-then D-DongJin, BAM! B-boy... N-Not Asian. R-rude. OWWIE!" Dell hiccupped through tears.

 

"You two are speaking that language again," HanSol sighed.

I ignored him and turned my attention straight to her.

"Dell, where's Samuel?" I asked softly.

"R-ro-om," She stuttered.

I smiled and moved hair from her eyes. "It's okay sweetie. JunHui, can you get Samuel, please?" I cooed, but Samuel was already there. He showed more worry for her than I did to be honest.

"What are you doing?! Get her to a doctor! She need a doctor!!!!" He spazzed.

 Shesh, I never knew Samuel had an umma mode.

"Dell, what happened?" I asked hopefully getting a clearer answer.

Dell: "D-DongJin," She hiccupped.

HanSol's POV

DongJin? Oh sweet mother. "YAH! DONGJIN! GET YOUR IN HERE!!!!!" I shouted. Aish, this guy is in so much trouble. He makes Janette, Samuel, EVERYONE go on umma mode.

He walked in slowly with Lee Chan, obviously both annoyed.

"What is it, hyung?" They asked.

"Apologize," Janette stated.

"What?! We did nothing?! Who are you noona?" DongJin asked.

"She said apologize!!" I snapped.

They both looked at each other, then at Dell. They began to mumble words and my patience grew shorter.

"Wh-what?" Dell muttered?

They both continued to mumble.

 "If you two won't say it out loud, whisper it to her!" DoYoon scolded.

See? All on Umma mode.

They sighed and both went to her ear, then something happened.

Dell's POV

 They come closer to my ear, so I decided to act. Quickly, I grabbed them by their collars. "HEY!" They shrieked, but I never let go.

"You listen to me and you listen good you stupid boys. If you try to tease me like that or make fun of me in any way like that ever again, I swear I will hurt you. Being stars or no stars, I will hurt you and you will never forget it. Also, saying that I'm not Asian due to appearance? You are dead Shin DongJin. Gone!" I spoke very harshly.

When I let go, everyone's mouth was wide opened. Well maybe except for Janette unni. I guess she kind of expected that.  Chan was laughing while DongJin was glaring at me. To wrap things up, I tilted my head and puffed my cheeks. "What?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Not the best chapter, but this is what happened to me at school today, so ..... I said more worst stuff,but in the story Samuel stopped me.

TT.TT

I hate school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sorry guys that I edited the chapters so late~ ㅠ.ㅠ I've been getting ready for school and school started for me on Monday. Thought that I'd edit the chapters since I finished my homework early.

Love, 

          Janette <3 ^^