Owwie

The MuZik, 24/17?

Angel's POV

 "HEY! MingMing! MingYu! Get everyone to the door.....NOW!!!!!" Janette shouted

Honestly I did NOT know what she was saying.

"We're coming!" I replied in English.

MingYu and MingMing avoided me, so I walked by myself. Can't blame them though. Wouldn't most be scared of someone who can easily tear off their heads? Especially one who could never be caught? *Cue the evil laughter*

 "Janette, what happened?" I yawned.

She glared at me. She never answered me! Only da fools next to me! I glanced around. Damn! How many people are here?!?!

Since I can't speak...... this language, I decided to find either HanSol, Samuel or Dell.

 "Dell! Where are you?! Giants and dwarfs are blocking my way!" I shouted in distress.

I heard Dell's voice in the crowd. "Behind the tallest dude!"

When I did find her, she was fighting with this one kid.

Dell's POV

"Oppa, why can't I hit him?" I whined to Samuel, who pulled me back from beating up DongJin.

"Uhh, right here!" DongJin sounded offended, which made me smile.

"I know you're right there, stupid. Why do you think I'm trying to smack your sorry face?" I sneered.

 "Dell!!!! Where are you! These Giants and dwarfs are blocking my way!" Angel yelled.

How did I know that was angel?! Because, she spoke English and is kind of rude, naturally. I answered her and glared back at DongJin.

"So stupid, what were you going to say?" He taunted.

"Don't sound so cocky, you talented turd," I sneered.

"Ha, I'm talented now?" He laughed.

I glared at him while he smirked.

"Sure, sure you are," I growled. Samuel loosened his grip slightly and... *BISH SLAP!!"

DongJin yelped in pain and stumbled trying to escape.

He tried to get revenge and hit me again just because Samuel went over to Janette unni. I started to cry as blood started to drip down on my nose. Trick it, I got nose bleeds. A lot. For no reason at all too.

Oh, you wanna drink soda?

*Nose bleed*

You wanna laugh?

*Nose bleed*

Oh, you wanna get out Physical Education, and the only way you don't have to run is if you have to go to the health office?

And the only way to get to the health office is to be sick, be in large amounts of pain, have a nose bleed, or on the verge of death?

*Nose does not bleed*

This just so happened to happen at the right time, because DongJin's hand was only an inch away from my face, and my cries turned heads. BOOM!

 "Oh my god! DongJin!!!!! What did you do to her?! Dongsaeng, can you tell me what happened, sweetie?" DoYoon cooed.

I smirked evilly inside, but continued crying on the out.

"H-He sl-apped m-me. He hurt me b-bad. My foot is still s-sore. I th-think i-it's bwoken!" I sobbed. They all glared at Dongjin, and he glared at me.

 "Yah! How can you hurt an innocent child! She's so......." MingYu trailed off in the middle of the scolding.

DongJin: "Evil?" DongJin snickered.

Samuel came up from behind him and smakced the back of his head.

"Janette, HanSol, DongJin, and JunHui come on. We need to bring her to a hospital," DoYoon omma instructed.

"Yah! Why do I have to come!? She is closer to Samuel!" DongJin spat.

"I'm too young to be in the hospital visitor thing," Samuel pouted.

"You also was the one who did this to her and it hasn't even been an hour since they came," JunHui said.

"Come on, boys. Let's go," Janette sighed and helped JunHui pick me up.

 

 

 

 

 

*At the hospital wating room*

I was guarded by DoYoon and JunHui, as DongJin sat across. Janette and HanSol went to walk around the hospital garden. Aish, those two love birds.

I was practically shaking when they brought me into a room. I had to get shots to numb the pain even though it was just a bad sprain. I didn't want Janette to come in there for a while, because if you have one needle and two needle haters, it won't end very well. So I got HanSol to get her out of here. But still, the garden?

Janette's POV

HanSol brought me into the garden during Dell's waiting and procedures. I don't like the doctors~

"I hope you like it here Janette. Despite Dell's incident already," HanSol chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah, but I think I would love it here than just like it, HanSol," I chuckled. " Sometimes Dell and I would plan to go here when we go to college. So that we could meet each other and we'll be closer to our idols. Every fangirls' dream, right?"

HanSol laughed and nodded his head. "Yeah, you and that little trouble maker are pretty close."

I smiled as we sit by the flowers.

 "They have a pretty nice garden for a hospital," HanSol awed.

I chuckled at his weirdness.

"Seriously?" I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"Dork."

 

DongJin'sPOV

I honestly did not want to be there. It's bad enough that this little runt hit me. 

The doctor came in. I glanced over to the runt, she had her hands clenched together. "Hello there. I'm Doctor Song. How are you gentlemen related to the patient?"

"We are the care takers, sir," DoYoon said.

"Okay, what's your name sweetie?" Doctor Song said and spoke to the demon with a kind voice.

"Jayden Dellia Ocampo, sir." Her voice shook.

"You're Filipino, Jayden?" Dr. Song asked.

"N-neh."

I watched the doctor as he got the syringe. He flicked it gently and it made a soft ding. That really made the secret tiny satan squirm, with a face of slight terror too. 

"Okay, this will just pinch a little," He advised.

She started to back in her seat.

"I-is there any other way to get that medicine in me?Please, I-I don't like needles and they don't like me!" She started to cry as the doctor ordered the hyungs to hold her down. I cringed as I saw the needle enter her skin.

"Owwie! S-Stop! Appa! Appa!" She wailed.

She kept crying and crying. I couldn't take it.

"Yah, she said stop!" I shouted, surprising everyone, even me. Especially me.

The doctor, however, ignored me and slipped the needle in deeper. She screamed, which made us jerk. She got off the bed and hopped out the door.

I followed after her, for some reason, feeling sorrowful.

"Yaden Deria, are you okay?" I asked when I cut up to her.

She stared at her leg, which was now a ugly color of purple and red. Tears slowly fell onto that infected skin.

"C-come on, we'll bring you back," I stuttered, disgusted by that.

"N-No! I told you! I don't like needles and needles don't like me!" She continued to sob.

JunHui and DoYoon rushed to where we were. When DoYoon saw the ugly red-purple mark....Lets just say he can NEVER be doctor.

The doctor came to us and explained that she was just having an allergic reaction. "She's a Westerner, so her body isn't necessarily used to all this 'alien' medicine," He stated. "I got a thing for that." The hyung looked at me and somehow, I ended up trying to convince her to go back into the room.

"Oh, Yaden Derria," I sighed

"It's Jayden Dellia, stupid. You can call me either Jay or Dell, though. Only because you can't pronounce my name," She growled, but seemed kinder.

_______________________________________________________________________________

lol sorry either too long or short.

if you have any ship ideas, please comment or tell me!

here's the next chapis title.

The Kiss.

Also, please if there is a grammar problem, pleas wait, unni and I have school..... Arasso?

Love ya'll,

Dell

- I got to edit this chapter since I have some time! 

Of course, it would be hard for me and Dell to write and edit chapters since we do live in different areas. So please just bare with us~ Also since school just started for me, it would be harder to edit and update my story too since I come home late.

Enjoy!~ <3

Love,

         Janette