Why So Serious?

The MuZik, 24/17?

Normal POV

"Ick," Dell muttered.

"What so gross about me talking to HanSol, maknae?" Janette asked with a brow raised.

"He's so obvious," Dell shrugged.

"What do you mean- never mind. I'll ask him later and I'll let you know ASAP, Katelyn. Promise," said Janette.

"Great!  Aly and I can show you around." Katelyn explained.

" I have to do what? NOPE! When we get home I'm gonna eat, sleep, then eat dinner! Count me out Katelyn!" Aly established.

 "I'll go! Music Core doesn't start until....... 6..... Then I need to pick up my backpack from the empty room across the... Uhh nevermind, I'll go." Lilly chattered.

 "Great! We'll meet you 3 in the plaza. Arasso?" Katelyn beamed.

Janette: "Is there food?" Janette asked.

"You're so off topic." Dell laughed.

"Acutally, I can ask Manager Ahn just buy us food," Katelyn shrugged.

"Food? Yes! Yes! YASS!" Dell cheered.

Though she was cut off by the sound of Janette's cell.

"What'cha want, DoYoon?" Janette laughed.

"I forgot manager hyung bought food for us. There's a lot. And when I mean a lot.... I mean enough to fill 20 Dell's and you," He explained.

"What a coincidence," She chuckled. "Alright, I can bring MuZik, right?"

"Well...." His voice trailed off.

"We're coming, bye!" Janette said.

"Wait, Janette!" DoYoon shouted, but he was never heard through the other line.

 

 

"He said that there is food for all of us there in the 17 practice room."

"He said that there is food in the 17 practice room. All of us can go," Janette yawned.

"Hear that Aly?! We get to go to a boy buffet!" Lilli giggled.

"That sounds so stupid," Aly sighed.

"Who cares?! There's food and BOYS! Come on!" Lilly laughed.

"Don't you mean 'idiots', Lilly?" Mimi chuckled.

"I'm just going for the food," Ashaa said.

"I just wanna slap DongJin across the face," Dell mumbled.

"I'll see that action," Aly and Mimi agreed.

"Alright, let's go!"

 

The 7 slowly walk to the room next door.

"Samuel oppa!" Dell exclaimed knocking on the door. "We're here!" Samuel opened the door and gets quick hugs from all the girls.

"When did you leave, Dell?" He asked as he closed the door behind them.

"5,000 years ago," She said sarcastically.

"Sorry," Samuel shrugged,

"That was stupid," Angel growled.

"Oh, I see the buzzkill just got here," Aly laughed and glared at Angel.

"Watch it shorty," Angel threatened.

 "Watch what? An old lady? Already doing that as we speak," Aly beamed an evil smile at her.

"So this is on the border line of Aly's bad side. Angel's too?" Mimi asked.

"Nope! She's naturally like this," Dell giggled.

"Shut up, kid!" Angel snapped.

HanSol looked up from his comic book. "Why. So. Serious?"