Pledis Prep part 1

The MuZik, 24/17?

Hey everyone! okay so this is going to be a chapter when Korean comes in so it will be in this color "Blue" arasso?

Red is also Basya. BWAHAHA!! Most of you don't know that language. It's one from the Philippines.

Thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Janette's POV

"So who's the magna between Dell and Samuel?" Angel asksed.

"It's a maknae stupid." Dell and I scolded.

"WHATEVER!!!" She yelled back.

"But I agree, who is the maknae? We only got to see her age, not her birthday." HanSol replied.

"I think I shall be the oldest! No one's birthday is in January! I'm the best! You're the maknae!" Sameul cheered. We all laughed at him.

"He can't be older then Dell." Angel replied.

"Samuel, if you were the oldest, then why did you call me noona?" Dell chortled.

"You're taller than me."

"Oh~" She looked down.

"So who's the maknae?" HanSol and I blurted out, even though I knew the answer.

"ME! My birthdayis in nearly mid January!" Samuel shouted.

Dell laughed and pats his head. "So you want me to call you oppa?" She joked.

"YES! I have no one younger than me!" She smiled and nods.

"Fine, Samuel oppa." He smiled and did a little victory dance.

 

Though, I knew Dell wasn't telling the truth. "Uh Samuel? Can I borrow your dongsaeng for a moment?" I asked. He shrugged and I pulled Dell from her seat and up to me and HanSol.

"Neh unni?" She asked.

"Janette, what are you doing?" HanSol asked sounding confused. Aww poor confused baby. I couldn't let anyone hear this.

"Jayden Dellia Ocampo! You dirty, little, liar!" I scolded her while I was laughing.

"But unni, he seems so happy! And besdies, you know I would technically be older than him but you know..." She said.                                                            

"That's not the point. That's still a lie."

"So? No one's getting hurt."

"What on Earth are you guys saying?!" Angel, HanSol, and Samuel exclaimed.

"A language YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW!" Dell cackled evilly. I laughed at her.

" I only understand partially." Samuel commented.

"Well that language has Spanish." Dell sighed.

 "So is it Spanish?"

"No"

I sighed and leaned back into my chair. Dell went back into her seat. "I know Dell is younger than him." HanSol whispered. "if that's what you two were talking about.

 "How you know?" I asked.

"Seriously? They only didn't let Samuel see her birthday. It's obvious she's older." He laughed at me.

"Well for one, that's stupid they didn't let him see." I replied. "But, you caught me, but just don't tell him. He does seem happy being an oppa."

Dell's POV

Okay I'm happy, yet slightly annoyed at Janette unni. I taught her that language, which I'm happy, but now Samuel won't stop guessing which language. Just ugh. Not happy.

"Spanish?"

"No."

"Italy."

"No,  and that's a country, oppa."

"French?"

"My God, you got to be kidding me?"

"So yes?"

"No~"

"Ger-"

"You shall never know the language, oppa."

"What's an oppa?" Angel asked.  I sighed and wacked her arm. "HEY!" She shouted at me.

"Your fault for going to Korea and not even trying to learn Korean." Janette sighed.

"I'm ASIAN! I THOUGHT IT WOULD COME TO ME!" Oh my god, she isn't serious is she?

"Angel, oppa means like older brother. Only girls may say that." I sighed.

"So she doesn't understand Korean?" asked Samuel.

"Nope, not at all," Janette and I sighed in unison.

"Then how did she get into the school?" HanSol asked.

"Ha. Why don't you ask the company about that. I've been pondering this subject this entire time!" I laughed.

"Dell," Samuel called out my name. I replied with a soft hum. "Is it German?"

"No it's not. Samuel, please shut up." I growled softly.

"HEY! STOP SPEAKING CHINESE!" Angel shouted.

"It was Korean. We are in Korea. WHY WOULD YOU THINK WE WERE SPEAKING CHINESE?!" I shouted back at her stupidity.

 "Yeah, only MingMing, MingYu, and some other of the hyungs speak that." HanSol explained. I sighed and look out my window.

Janette's POV

"So HanSol, what school are we going to?" I asked once Angel fell asleep. Hmm, she almost falls asleep most of the time like I do. But not as much.

"Oh, it's this school Pledis came up with. It's because now the maknaes are so young. It's basically a Middle School and a High School together. I honestly like it, there multiple dorms and most debuting Kpop groups are in it. Well, by most debuting Kpop groups.... just us." He explained.

"Why?" I looked at him.

"Well it depends on the amount of members. Like our group has 17 members.-" "

So will we be going to school with you?"

"I suppose. It's me and Samuel giving you girl's the tour. Next week we start. I think by that time you 3 should be all set, though during the rest of the year. You can meet other members. That is if they decide to put you in more than three. Most of the time the other members who are the same age meet at once, but the ones who are older you only see at some points."

I nodded. "So, what is this school called?" 

"I honestly don't know, but let's call it Pledis Prep." He shrugged.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ha ha! DONE! lol

[EDITED]