Play a Game: Angel Version

The MuZik, 24/17?

[Edited by Mimi]

Angel's POV
 
We were all told to go into the vans when Janette pipped up. Honestly, I was trying to sleep, so it wasn't helping. Thanks to the glorious wake up moment from Mingming, I was not in the mood for travelling. Let alone Mingming.
 
"Yah! Angel! Get your out of bed! We are going to the studio!!! Remember about the game today? Come on! Katelyn wants us there!" Janette shouted smacking my leg. I just fell back alseep on the couch and like I said, I wasn't happy.
"I'm going! I'm going!" I shouted back in annoyance.
 
I jumped off of the couch and put on my backpack. When MingMing the nuisance woke me, MingYu told me to get ready since we were going somewhere. I didn't know it was going to be this. Oh why cruel fate?! Why hate me so?
 
"Angel~~~"Janette warned.
 
I stumbled to where she stood with my cell phone in hand.
 
 
"Oh, so you are ready? What a surprise!" Janette beamed sarcastically. I glared at her.
 
"Why can't you just act like Dell and obey your elders, like Samuel tells her." I said and walked away.
 
I grumbled under my breath and got into the back of the van. No longer than five minutes, later MingMing came in right next to me.
 
"Why can't you go in the other car with JiSoo and them? You annoy me enough as it is, it's their turn." I spat at him in Chinese.
 
"Oh I'm sorry. I don't don't speak i-de-ot," he cackled in bad english.
 
"Yah! That's in your dialect! Can't you speak Mandarin dumba$$?!?!?" I screamed at him back in Chinese.
 
We kept fighting like that all the way to the studio and a bit after when we got inside. Until JunHui pulled me out.
 
"Why do you two flipping hate each other?" He asked.
 
"We don't, he annoys me, I react. I annoy him he annoys me back. See how it is?" I said.
 
"Well he shouldn't treat anyone that way. Mainly you."
 
"Huh? Why not? I'm just the same as any other girl."
 
"Not really, you have something different."
 
"Really what?"
 
"I can't tell, I can just feel it." JunHui finished lastly with an odd smile. Not creepy like Mingming stupid smile, but odd.
 
"Whatever you say bub." I said and left with Janette to eat pepperos.
 
 
 
While I was cautiously beginning to drink this mysterious drink of what they call "Bubble Tea", JunHui comes up from behind and taps me on the shoulder. I gulped quickly and looked at him.
 
"They heck was that for?" I asked.
"I wanted to ask if you wanted to tell everyone to gather at the main centre of the room." He said innocently.
 
I took this to a bit of shock. "M-me? Why?"
 
"Because... I dunno... you want to or not?"
 
"Eh.... Sure! Why not," I said and walked up to the front.
 
"Get your teams and line up!" I said quickly and got my team. To make this easier, I was NOT happy when I discovered that I had Yao MingMing in my group.
 
Soon these 5 guys, they call themselves Nu' Est came up. The little brown haired guy started talking, and I was still trying to tell WTF this drink was. "What sorcery do you behold beverage?" I muttered under my breath.
 
"Angel's Team, to Aron hyung!" The guy spoke up.
 
Do you ask if I was confused of who this guy was? Not really? He had a slight difference, but very noticeable. He looked like not-as-korean-or-asian-guy-in-the-corner-of-the-class type of guy.
 
I started talking to him in English he understood me, so I proved my point. He explained the rules to us in English and Korean so the other 2 would understand. "Oh last thing, when you get your paper: open it outside. The leader does that, so Angel that will be you."
 
"So I'm the leader?" I asked.
 
"Yeah"
 
"I'm in charge of these 2?"
 
"Yeah(?)"
 
"Yao MingMing welcome to hell. Bye Aron!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
how you like?
 
-saranghaeyo
 
dell