Pledis Prep part2

The MuZik, 24/17?

[EDITED] 

Janette's POV 

"Pledis Prep huh? I like it." I said. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He's more talkative than I thought. I like it. I'm not really that fond of making friends so quickly. Trust is important people!  He seemed different though.

"Yeah, I was thinking that for a nickname for the school. Dongjin thinks its stupid though." He said rubbing his neck. I chuckled and gave him a little smile.

"No problem. It's cute." I chuckled.

By god! What did I just say?!

He smiled wider and patted my head. "Thank you Dongsaeng." I smiled at him.

"Oppa!~ I'm not telling you the language!~" A voice behind us whined.

"Dell! Go to bed! You're crankier than the devil!" Angel shouted at her. Angela closed her eyes tried to sleep once more.

"Oh dear." I shook my head.

Dell's POV 

"Please tell me? Please, please, please dongseang!" Samuel begged.

I sighed and ruffled his hair. "No."

Samuel looked at me with a glare and patted down his hair. "Obey your elders!"

I sneered and crossed my arms. "Why would I obey an 'elder' who has a mental age of someone 10 years younger than me?"

I was pretty sure Angel yelled at us, but I was too tired to care. See the thing is, I can't fall asleep easily. So if I don't get any sleep, I'm cranky. Deal with it. "Dell!" Samuel threatened. I gave him a pitiful chuckle. I was cranky, but these were new idols that I had any reason to hate on (*cough* yet *cough*). Except the fact SOMEONE *glares at Samuel before he notices* made me even more cranky from the lack of sleep. I need my blankie. =_=

Janette's POV 

After a couple more hours, I finally fell asleep. Just to say, we took a really bumpy pass and I guess I got knocked out. It's peaceful! I'm so relaxed! 

HanSol's POV 

"Yah! Janette!"I shouted softly shaking her. We were thirty minutes away, so I wanted to wake her up. Even though that wasn't a success.

"Manager Hyung! Can you turn up the volume?! I can't hear!" Samuel shouted. Damn that kid is loud. I heard a soft mumbling. Janette. I quickly looked her way. She started to squirm in her seat, mumbling soft words.

Please don't wake up.Wait, that goes against what I was... Never mind, just don't wake up.

She turned her head with her eyes half open. I grabbed her shoulder. Aish, she hit her head a lot while we were on that bumpy road.

"Janette, A-are you okay?" I asked quietly. She smiled and fell asleep again, but this time her head rested comfortably on my left shoulder. I froze for a minute thinking of what to do, but slowly I fell asleep too.

Janette's POV 

When I woke up, it was boiling in the car. Ah~ It's hot. Well not really, but like 80 degrees. My clothes were sticky and my back was slightly hurting, but my neck was surprisingly shifted comfortably. Wait, I'm not angled correctly. I slowly looked up and someone was on my head. Omo! Omo! It's a stranger! Stranger!

"Mph. J-Janette?" I now noticed that he was looking at me too.

"Uhhhh, HanSol. My head?" 

HanSol's POV

Omo! "Oh, Sorry Janette! Sorry!" I said while getting off of her head. She slowly sat up and fixed her hair.

"No problem. Let's go inside Pledis. The others are there."

How did she know? I took a glance at the building in front of her. I guess she sensed my confusion. "They left a note babo."

I shrugged. "How was I supposed to know?"

She chuckled. "Whatever. Thanks for the nap, but we need to get into Pledis Prep."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

omo this bad!