Play a Game: Katelyn Version

The MuZik, 24/17?

[Edited by Mimi]

Katelyn's POV
 
"Mianhae!" Dell screamed running in and  dragging Angel from behind, who seemed fighting with MingMing... In Chinese. Oh world, why?
 
"Better late than never right?" I shrugged and gave them their hugs.
"Annyeonghaseyo hubae," JiSoo smiled at me. I felt my cheeks burn like a sunburn, but quickly faded. Lilly came over and tugged on my shoulder.
"Neh dongsaeng-ah?"
"Seungkwan took my bagel," she said and ran over to him to take back her bagel. Oh young girls and their foods. :P
 
After about 30 minutes of eating, and Lilly telling Seungkwan to give back her bagel, we got ready to set up the game. "Okay set up your teams. So girls line up!" Chan smiled. We all lined up as if we were captains... if we were is Dell such the best choice? Just saying...
 
One by one we went, but honestly I can tell everyone has a bias so they'll either take long... or longer, so I put my ear phones in without anyone noticing. "YAH, unnie-ah you go first." Aly said out loud. Startled, I jumped and ripped out my phones.
"Huh? Oh Jisoo and Seungkwan." I said really fast. I want to listen to music, blame me? I think not. The two stand next to me. Side by side. These two were just being silly wearing sunglasses when its flipping cold outside.
 
"Why glasses?" I muttered.
"Because, we are awesome. Like body guards." SeungKwan chuckled.
"Yah stay focused, suspect 4 has a dangerous weapon." JiSoo scolded.
"Mwoh?!" I nearly shouted, but thank God I wasn't the "little star". They pointed over to Janette by the breakfast table, already with her members.
"You guys, that's Janette... and that's a pepporo stick!"
"You can never be naive hubae... never!" JiSoo added dramatically.
 
"Yep we were meant to be captains," I mumbled so softly.
"Get your teams and line up in a block!" Angel shouted as she passed by the mic. We all lined up, all quiet and peaceful until.
"Awkward silence~~~" Dell and Lilly whispered to each other. Then we lost it and bursted out laughing. It wasn't because IT was funny, it's because JiSoo's laugh. Never mind that's not important.
 
"So who's supposed to be speaking?" I asked Seungkwan.
"I don't know."
I rolled my eyes and pouted. "So who's explaining?" I said in my "teacher voice". Everyone stopped and shrugged.
"That will be us!" We heard someone shout and run up stage. He had brown hair to look his natural colour, but an unmistakable face.
 
"Ren-hyung!" Most of them shouted. I glance over to see some of the girls, {you know who you are}, squeal in delight. Soon the rest of Nu'Est came up on stage. I glanced over at Mimi who was mimicking some fangirls fangirling, and was nearly laughing her head off.
 
"Okay, so what you probably didn't notice is that the card you had to decipher had a number on the left bottom corner in the back. Then you will go over to Minhyun and pick out a NEW card. From there you will be given a new mission. ONLY open it when you're outside. Before you go, all of us will give you tips, a group at a time. You guys got it?... Great!" Aron sunbae gleamed.
 
JiSoo grabbed my paper, briskly touching my hand, but he didn't notice. Bummer. "WE GOT 16!!!" He screamed. I put my earphones down and rubbed my ear.
"Oppa, we aren't deaf," I said sweetly. He nodded and said a quick apology. "Heh yet," I muttered under my breath as he and Seungkwan ran over to Minhyun.
 
"Let me guess, 16?" Minhyun chuckled.
"Yeah, but I haven't gotten to check." I said a bit sheepishly.
He smiled and handed me the note. "Okay only you...you..... I'm sorry what's your name hubae?" He asked.
"Katelyn"
"Oh right. So only you, KATELYN, will be the one keeping the money and the note, arasso?" The two nodded and we waited by the door.
 
"Okay, Katelyn's group go to my group!" Ren said a bit too eagerly. I chuckled at his childish-ness. An over grown child, but with better hair. He explained the simple rules, and repeated them twice since Seungkwan got distracted a lot. "Okay any questions?" He asked.
"Ah yes, so basically you are putting us as her body guards right?" JiSoo asked in his most dorky smile. Ren gave me a worried look, and I replied with a shrug and giggles.
"Sure, what ever you want."
"Got it!" Seungkwan smiled. "We can go know?"
 
Ren nodded and the two {*cough cough* dorks *cough cough*} ran to the door. They waited like lost puppies. "Good luck hubae-ah." Ren said.
"I know." I sighed. He laughed and I slowly went and got my bag, to hold any necessities and the envelope of money that Ren oppa got us.
"Madam Kathelyn, we must inform you as your agents we must-" Seungkwan began, until JiSoo elbowed him in the side.
"We are her bodyguards babo, if we were agents we would be two weird ajhussis following a young, pretty, teenage girl." JiSoo stated. I giggled a bit. He turned to me and gave me the "oh sh!t" expression.
"Thanks JiSoo oppa, let's go," I giggled.
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you like it Katelyn unnie. I may not get your personality right, but i hope you enjoyed it. Merry Xmas!!!!
 
 
 
-love Dell