Kidnapped

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heey everyone!

SAKISAKURA is backkkk from holidays and I did not forget you guys. Indeed, I actually sat down to write this chapter for you guys and I hope you like what you read! Please enjoy and don't forget to leave me a comment to say what you thought about it!

MUCH LOVE <33333

 

 

 

 

Tick.tock...tick...tock...

The faint sounds of a ticking clock was being heard. I turned around, trying to get some more sleep, not being ready to give up the sweet slumber that I was in. Faint memories of a distant dream were trying to conquer my mind..Flashing light...Screaming...the thumping sounds of a body being beated to death..I shuddered..it must have been a nightmare.. Out of a sudden my consciousness woke up and I became sharply aware of what had happened was not a nightmare but a blatant reality.

I instantly opened my eyes and was wide awake.Looking around I tried to figure out where I was but to no success. It was dark-pitch dark. I used my hands to feel my surroundings and there..what I felt underneath me was soft-like cushions and duvets..I was lying in what must be a bed. I jerked up and sat down looking around trying to make out the dark silhouattes of the objects around me. It was a room of a house that I was not familiar with, I figured.

Then another memory popped up in my mind: the stranger! The stranger with the tall and lean body that had saved me. My saviour! Or was he an enemy? I remembered him approaching me and touching my cheeks but the rest.? There was a big hole in my mind, I did not remember of what had happened afterwards.

Deciding not to spend any more time in the dark room I tried to stand up and leave when I felt something that was dragging me back. I fought against it trying to get up nevertheless but to no avail. Handcuffs! I felt handcuffs around my ankles! I was strapped to the bed! My saviour that had brought me here had found it necessary to capture me? what could be the reason?

He couldn't be a good person, shot through my mind. He was obviously going to take advantage of me. He could be anything: a coldblooded murderer, a sadist, someone who had intentions of holding me hostage.

Just then I heard sounds from outside-from the corridor maybe-and muffled voices speaking in a fast language. I perked my ears, my heart beating 180 times per minute already.

"Aaa.. shh...damn!" A deep voice erupted. Another male replied unintelligible things.

Then a thudding and more sounds started to come from outside.

"Ottoke?!" The same  bass voice shouted out loud. Korean!, shot through my mind. They were Koreans! Already knowing Korean I could use it to my advantage and held my breath to listen more closely.

"I told you not to lock the door with that..she won't be able to get up from the bed anyway. Now you can't open it anymore.." a smoother and colder voice responded in Korean and the latter groaned.

Another rattling sound erupted from outside and now the doorhandle was being pushed down but the door still would not open.

"Hyung!", now the smooth voice was laughing -clearly amused..Somehow the voice, the laughter sounded familiar to me but I couldn't really tell. Instead,panic crept upon me as I was still clueless about who my saviour slash new kidnapper and hostageholder was and also the notion that I was captured in a bed was all too much for me.

"Help!", I screamed without even thinking first. "Someone help me please!"

The voices outside stopped abruptly. Only the rattling sounds started again, then a click, and the door suddenly swung open. I stared wideeyed, like a deer caught in the light at the opened door, which was flooding the room with light. A dark, tall and lean figure appeared at the door and kept staring at me, not making a move at first.As the light was falling on his back, his face was dark and I could not see his features. His hand twitched and my gaze fell down to see him holding an object that looked like a hammer.

"Wha-what..." I trailed off with a panick stricken voice. He let the hammer fall and stepped in. As he was about to flick the light open another slim figure appeared behind him, slightly shorter as he was. He was wearing a hoodie, with its hood up and a cap beneath it.

"Is she awake, hyung?" I grimaced as I heard that horribly familiar voice. I recognized it immediately but before I could react, the light was switched on and my eyes fell onto the two figures. The taller one had his back turned to me as he had approached a bar and was pouring himself a drink.

That was when I noticed how luxurious the room was. I was sitting in a king-sized bed with black satins. The thick expensive carpets were of a beige colour and the furniture -consisting of a single mahagony armchair and a couch with a table out of black crystal glass- seemed to be of Italian design.

"Ne, she seems to be awake", the bass voiced guy murmured sipping his drink and leaned on the bar. To his response I drew my eyes back from my surroundings to the male figure at the bar and scrutinized his face that was now overshadowed by the dim lights at the bar. I could still not make out his facial features. He suddenly stepped away from the bar and approached me saying to the other one:
"Don't you think we should introduce ourselves to her?" -"Why not?", his counterpart retorted.

Even though I heard his counterpart replying, my gaze never lifted his face, my eyes widened as he stepped into the light. Black short hair styled up , carved distinct facial features with perfectly shaped lips and black piercing eyes und thick characteristic eyebrows - were now staring down at me. My breath hitched. Was this actually.....TOP?! No, my brain was definitely playing a game on me. Was this really THE TOP?! Was my savioiur realy Big Bang's TOP?! My other bias after GD was holding me hostage? Either this guy resembled him so much, he could be his doppelganger or I had finally lost my mind. Or it was really TOP -a tiny voice in my head replied back.

I realized I was staring way too long at him, the danger I could lose myself in his black pitchdark eyes was overwhelming me so I brought out a "Who are you?"  pretending not to recognize him.Such impossible circumstances , was it still possible it was indeed him?

"Who you?", another voice replied instead from behind him. My eyes trailed back to the door, where the shorter figure approached me. I had totally forgotten about him due to the shock. He came to my bed and looked down at me, hood still up-face unrecognizeable, only his nose and lips showing. A beautiful nose and lips I noticed even in such a moment.

He then lifted his hood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter