Nightly Indirecting

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I rolled around in bed pondering about everything that had happened the past few days. Unbelieveable that only a week had passed since Uni had started and yet it felt as if a huge amount of time had passed. So many things had happened and I had made so many acquaintances amongst some of them who I had become dear friends with and some-oh well..I tried to blend away the thought of him but with no success- I had not so convenient memories with. Not to forget that the people that I had met were not regular ones- they were my idols and their close friends/relatives that happened to participate in the everyday life that I was living. Even now it felt unbelievable but that was how life was and they didn't say "Never say Never" for nothing. Was there not a song with the very same title? Oh well, I had to get used to the thought of having celebrity friends be it hard or not.

After having the surprise encounter with my saviour aka kidnapper Choi Seunghyung , the gorgeous human being who was even better known as T.O.P. I had left his place hurriedly to sneak home-it was still night-at 4 a.m. and crawled under my duvets. The whole house was quiet-my parents and my sister probably sleeping. My sister still had no idea about everything that had happened during Uni week. She knew I had met Kwon Jiyong in the bookstore but nothing about his twinbrother and all the other idols. I was not sure whether to tell her or not as the little sister she was, she sure had a big mouth and was bound to tell the world about it. I was not ready to give away the secret of Kwon Jiyong and the others. Even if he was the one person who thought of me as a crazy sasaeng who would give away all of his secrets, I had kept my mouth shut. Kwon Jiyong, my one and only Idol...Even thinking about everything unpleasant he had said and done to me, I was unable to dislike him. "He is surely a nice guy, deep deep inside" a small voice in my head always told me. " I know my dongsaeng. He is nice, not that cold towards strangers you know. So there must be a reason behind his behaviour" Also what TOP had said about him didn't get out of my mind. He was a nice person in general? So did that mean he was only this evil towards me? but WHY? this question never failed to bother my mind.

Trying to ignore the disturbing thoughts , I rolled around another time to get some sleep but to no avail. It was impossible for me to sleep after all the turbulent things that had happened that night. I sighed and stood up to turn on my laptop. I instantly openend Twitter and a BigBang fanpage to read about the latest fan news. Having the idols directly infront of my nose I had forgotten to check on what was going on in the VIP world.

There, people were again speculating about G-Dragon's whereabouts. It was unusual for the fans to have no clue about him for such a long time. He had apparently managed to fly to my country without getting spotted at the airport. I scrolled through the comment section, shaking my head at some ridiculous assumptions. One said "Fans have spotted him and Dara at Sumatra. Believe it or not Daragon is real." Another one had contered "Shut up, you are so deluded, I am sure he is hiding in Japan in his lovenest with Kiko."

I frowned at that.Kiko and Dara..the two girls that were associated with GD the most. Of course none of the comments were true, as I knew of his whereabout best, which was none of them. But I wondered: did G-Dragon actually have a girlfriend? Was there probably more truth to the words of the fans than people gave them credit for? While my mind was distracted by these thoughts another article popped up where people were wondering of Seungri's whereabouts. Apparently he had disappeared just like his hyung and fans were concluding that they were definitely somewhere together either shooting a Music Video or vacationing. They couldn't be any more wrong, I muttered to myself. Again I scrolled through the comment section and it surprised me that there were T.O.P. related comments in a Seungri article saying "While GD and Riri are having a romantic vacation, TOP is hibernating in his cave" Typical Nyongtory shippers. Yes the ship was cute, but did not apply to the reality.Another comment was saying "TOP the caveman, forever hiding in his cave with his expensive furniture". Noone was expecting him to be exactly where his dongsaengs were and who would have thought that he was actually being active at night saving girls from dangerous situations and ended up shakling them to his bed? They really had NO idea. I realized I knew so many things that a usual fan had no clue about. Did that make me a non-fan then? I kinda didn't feel like as if I belonged to them. Maybe I already belonged to the "friends with celebrites" category? My heart made a loop when the previous convo with T.O.P popped up again in my mind: the way he spoke, the way he acted and how he looked at me, with eyes so piercing and strong yet so tender and soft. It was impossible for a common human being like me to have coherent thoughts around him. Also he had promised to try to get me and Jiyong on a friendly level, to make him get rid of his prejudices against me. Whether that was going to work? I had no idea. Yet the notion of me and GD getting friendly with each other was too good to be true but I couldn't help feeding my hopes. Then there was Jinyoung, GD's twinbrother. He was the first I had made friends with among the exchange students. He was being so sweet towards me yet I felt like as if I hadn't been nice enough towards him. It was angering thinking how I was always ending up running after his evil brother instead."Not really evil..." there, again the tiny voice in my mind. "Shut up!", I contered loudly.

I closed the fanpage and went to check my twitter lists including G-Dragon's tweets. Don't blame me, I couldn't help it. The thing with idols is, no matter how much they do wrong, you always end up loving them. You can't help it-and so was I. I had learned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter