Dara the Phenomenon

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Basically this chapter was not edited at all. I am just too lazy to edit after writing so much. Please tell me what you think of the development of the story in the comments section. Please do NOT be a silent reader. Thank you and enjoy :-)

 

GD's POV

 

 

„So what I wanted to say..Jiyong-ah..are you listening?“ I looked up. Dara Noona was sitting in front of me again. When did she even come back?

„Ne Noona. Shoot“

„Well..as I was trying to tell you earlier..Jiyongie..“ I looked up to listen to what she had to say. She looked extremely shy out of a sudden and reached out to hold my hand.

„I just can't help it anymore. My heart has been stolen. And the person who stole it doesn't even know it. Do you know who this person is, Jiyongie? Do you?“

I stared at her in shock. Dara Noona was in love?

„Noona..you haven't...“- “Yes, Jiyong-ah! Yes, I have fallen in love -hard. And I have no idea how to help it!“

I met her pleading gaze in shock.

And then it hit me. She was..she was in LOVE WITH ME?!

No.No.No. It couldn't be. But..looking at it this way, I somehow saw it coming. She was always so nice towards me, even overly friendly and her and me were being shipped by fans for so long now. Daragon, they say. Dara and G-Dragon. According to those fans we were secretly dating. Me and Dara Noona dating? No way. But there was no reason to deny as fans were unstoppable anyway. Now their shipping dreams had become reality, Dara Noona had really fallen in love with me. I groaned innerly. Ottoke?!

What to do? Best thing is to clear things up with her. Yes, it might hurt her, but it was better to be honest rather than leading her on right?

So I tried to reason with her:

„Noona..Look..You, Me...I..I can't.“

„You can't? WHY?“ Out of a sudden her voice had gotten really high-pitched. I never knew she was capable of bringing out such a sound.

„BUT WHY CAN'T YOU? I never asked you for anything before and now you dare say NO?!“

Oh No. I shouldn't have rejected her so directly.

„Noona, look. You can ask me anything, really anything. I would do it for you. But not that.“

Only now I paid attention to her expression: Her face was crimson red and she had leaned forward, no longer holding my hands.

„Jiyong-ah. I command you. You have to say yes, ok? There is no other way than that.“

Uh-huh. Now she was commanding me. Seemed like she had changed tactics. Her pleading gaze was long gone. I grew more and more uncomfortable. Yes, I was the ever cool G-Dragon on screen but in real life I could become quiet shy at situations like these, especially among people I knew. I could even become very sensitive and vulnerable. And this was a situation that I never wanted to be in: Your Noona confessing to you and you trying to reject her without hurting her. But was her reaction normal? Would a normal Noona command you to go out with her? To be together with her? I was expecting her to reverse to her usual shy and quiet mode-but I had probably evoked a side of her that I had never seen before: the wild, loud and commanding Dara Noona.

I gulped. Should I tried to reason with her?

„Noona. Jebal. I really really can't say yes to you. I mean..I really like you Dara Noona, I do but not in THAT way.“

„In WHAT way?“ I looked up. Was she playing dumb? Did I have to become more obvious with my words? She had to know what I was getting at.

„Well..what I want to say..ugh...Noona!“ I groaned. I buried my face in my hands.

„Jiyonga-ah?“ I could hear her concerned voice. Now she started to feel bad?

I shook my head. „Noona..I can't...I really can't love you back. It's just impossible. I'm sorry, you are a very close Noona that I like but I can never date you.“ I mumbled in a rush, avoiding her gaze by still covering my face with my hands.

Silence. My words must have hurt her so much. Oh no. I finally looked up but what I saw was not something that I had expected: Dara Noona's expression was one of astonishement and shock.

„L..L..Love me back?“ And suddenly she broke in hysterical laughter. This confused me even more. Did my rejection drive her nuts?

„Jiyongie why the hell would I date you?! That is the most absurd thing that I have ever heard!“ She started giggling again until she was bending over holding her stomach.

„So you...me..no..uh..i mean weren't you just..confessing to me?“

„CONFESS? To YOU? Jiyongie what parallel dimension are you living in? Wait..were you HOPING for a confession from me??“

Oh. Major embarassement. What made me think she was confessing to me again?

„er..no! Of course not!“ I had to somehow rescue the situation. I was embarassed to the max, my ears were already really hot. I was mortified. How could I even assume something like that?


„Sorry, Noona. You talking that way just confused me that I assumed things wrongly..Mianhe..“ I dared to peek at her face. She had finally stopped laughing and was smiling at me mischievously.

„Jiyong-ah, you are truly my brother, my dongsaeng, you know that. The person that I fell in love with.. that I was trying to tell you about is...“

I was feeling her hands on mine again. Her gaze had turned to a pleading one again. I breathed out a sigh of relief. At least it was not me.

„And now you have to help me.“

Huh?


 

 

OC's POV

Stupid Jiyong Stupid Jiyong Stupid Jiyong! Stupistupidstupid! I couldn't stop cursing that bastard. I stomped forward, as I was making my way to the city. It had been a week since my last encounter with GD, since that time when he had entered my dance studio. You wanna know how I dealt with the situation afterwards? I didn't deal at all. For the past week I have been avoiding the studio. I didn't go practicing again as I was afraid of being confronted with last week's happenings and my strange behaviour. Because if I was ever confronted with it, the bad liar I was, I could never come up with an excuse for my behaviour and telling them the truth was a no-go. I mean, how could I ever tell them I knew Jiyong personally? Like, HOW THE HELL would I explain the situation? „Uh, yano, I happened to bump into G-Dragon, and now he hates me, so I had to avoid him?“ How stupid would that sound? And most importantly, how unbelievable was that? My dance mates would think I had gone bonkers.

I was stuck in a hell more problems than that. Firstly, Jinyoung was avoiding me. Ever since that poky game evening at his home, he had acted coldly towards me. In university he would avoid me whenever he saw me. He acted like he didn't know me and that would drive me mad. I would feel like I had done something wrong. DID I do something wrong? Not that I knew of any..If he was mad because of that kiss, then he should be mad at his brother and not at me, cos that kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter