Trading Shoes

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In my shoes, just to see

What it's like, to be me

I'll be you, let's trade shoes

Just to see what it'd be like

To feel your pain, you feel mine

Go inside each others minds

Just to see what we'd find

Look at through each others eyes...


 

GD's POV:

I arrived in my room angry and pissed off, with mixed feelings, I couldn't point my finger on it: was it hate or dislike? No..it was definitely not hate, otherwise I wouldn't feel so relieved she came back. I was more relieved than I should be..Why was that? Somehow I couldn't remain my anger towards her when I saw her fluttering her eyes open, weak and totally pale. A dead ghost..

I ran my hands through my blond hair, that were feeling especially soft-a sideeffect of bleaching the out of them. I knew my fans loved to ruffle my hair in concerts when I let them-and I let them often. I grinned to myself remembering how loving all those fans were, my head and gripping my hair, as if my hair was something special. My fans..Where would I be without them?

Feeling blessed after thinking about them, I wanted to let myself fall onto the comfy king-sized bed, when I remebered my wet clothes. Damn! I needed to change them and let them wash-I stared down at my favourite black leather pants, now wet and heavy. With lazy steps I entered the bathroom and peeled myself off the clothes and jumped under the shower. Hot water was dripping on my back that was soothing my tensed neck muscles. I closed my eyes and tried to relax but the flashing images of earlier wouldn't leave my mind.

 

Flashback:

„Baby! Baby!“, Kiko is calling me when I have just started chatting with old friends that had come to my party. I turn around, to face a nervous Kiko who seems to be bothered by something: face ashen, eyes wide with fear, shaking all over her body.

„What the..“ I start but she interrupts me: „Baby..she..she fell into the water. You need to come“ She pulls me by my T-shirt and tries to drag me away. I stop at my heels-what is she talking about?

„Who? What are you talking about? Who fell into the water?“

„that girl! ___! the one Jinyoung introduced to us earlier, that fan of yours! She fell into the water, I think she has drunk too much. She was stumbling and I tried to get her away from the pool but she wouldn't listen. And out of a sudden she lost her balance and fell“ You need to get to her and rescue her!“

Without thinking I dart off running with all my strength towards the pool. Fear building up inside me nearly choking me when I arrive. There! A body is lying in the pool, the white dress and long dark hair swaying in the water, face looking down and arms stretched out to each sides of her body which is now motionless.

I instantly jump into the water without taking off my clothes and grip her by her arms, that are limply hanging beside her body. Hooking my arm under both of her arms and using my other to swim on my back, I dragg her body out of the water. It feels heavy with all the water streaming down her clothes and hair. I lay her on the ground and notice her eyes are shut, her face pale. She looks like a ghost.

And without hesitating I start to give her a cartical massage by pushing her chest down as much as I can with both of my hands and counting the times I give her a push. I need to restart her heart. I listen to her breathing but there is nothing.. I have to help her lungs to get to oxygen-quick!

Gripping her nose shut, I bend down to touch her lips, that are slightly open. As I'm about to touch her lips with mine, I feel a hand grabbing my shoulder. I look up and Kiko is holding me back. „Don't touch her lips. Do it without touching her lips!“

I cannot believe what she is saying there!. „I need to reanimate her! Do you even realize how serious this is?? She might be dead!“ I shout, irritated at her misplaced jealousy.

Ignoring her I bend down and my lips touch hers-they feel soft and cold-and they are blue due to the lack of oxygen. I need to revive her! I need to rescue her! She is too young to die! I can't lose her..

Breathing in deeply, I fill my lungs with oxygen and breath it out in leading all of my breath inside her lungs. Then I lift my head up and repeat the cartical massage and then breath her in oxygen again. She still doesn't breath, nor has her heart restarted beating.

„Get some help!“ I shout to Kiko panicking , „Call Jin and Xin!“ She rushes off to get them and I continue with my first aid. Still no sign of life in her. She is dead, I realize.


„Don't go. Don't leave us..”, I say desparately, hoping she can hear me. “Please don't leave us. ____.” I blink away the tears that have formed in my eyes, blurring my sight, as I push her chest down vigorously. No, she can't be dead. I can't let her die..not her!

I hear myself saying the very same words over and over again, as I am trying to get her back to life: “Come!” “Please come back!”

After some time, I pull back and see that my first aid has not succeeded. She does not breath, her heart does not respond to my massage. „What's going on?!“ I turn around to see my shocked twin and Xin, that came running, now panting, out of breath.


„____! Oh my God, Ji! What happened?“ Jinyoung shouts out. I don't respond as he sees perfectly well what happened. I know its no use but I still continue on giving her a mouth-to-mouth-breathing and whisper to her in a low voice: „Baby...come back“,hoping sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter