Aftermath

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A rather very short chappy-way too short for my standards-but guys my Uni has started and I am very busy so if I didn't upload this chapter you would have waited way too long for a longer chapter. That's why I am uploading this. 

Enjoy it anyway and I promise next chapter will be way longer <3

 

 

CHAPTER 16- THE AFTERMATH

 

Out of a sudden a hand gripped my hair and yanked my head forward. I teared my eyes open in shock but it was way too late. The last thing I saw was his face and...….his lips locked with mine.

I stared in shock, disbelief dominating my face as I was trying to grasp what was happening. There were lips on mine, soft and warm yet demanding and fierce. These lips were pressed on mine without giving me the option of pulling back. They were matching mine and they felt good that I for an instant forgot who they belonged to. As the feeling of the lips on mine was giving me a fuzzy feeling and a warmth started to spread all over my body, I decided that I might as well enjoy it and stopped resisting-closing my eyes. The owner of the lips probably noticed my lack of resistance which encouraged him to go further, so he suddenly started to move, turning the mere pressing of lips against lips to a full on kiss. I felt a wet tongue over my lower lip and searching for an entrance to my mouth. Before I could even let out a content sigh, I felt a light bulb turning to life in my head and I suddenly grasped what moment I was in. Pocky game! The others! We were standing in the middle of the room and were making out in front of the others! I teared my eyes open again, and indeed shocked faces were gasping in my peripheral vision. I tried to pull back, but Jiyong's hands were strong and his irony grip was not letting me. On the contrary the kiss turned even more intense and I gathered all of my strength to lift my arms and push him away from me. Success!

GD stumbled a little backwards and fluttered his eyes open in surprise, but when he saw my shocked expression, he merely smirked. His mieschievous eyes were telling me that he had planned this all out beforehand and that he had enjoyed every bit of it.

„Did you like my luscious lips?“ At this sentence he pulled out his tongue and over his upper lip. I blinked in embarassement.

He even had the balls to actually ask that?! I took a step backwards, not daring to look at the others. There was an absolute silence in the room, noone dared to say anything. I wondered why Kiko hadn't jumped in to tear him away from me. I dared to throw a glance at her direction and was startled to see her state: she was pale white, eyes huge-as if she was frozen, as if the time had stopped. She looked like she was momentarily dazed and as if she hand't yet grasped the situtation. When she saw my glance, she stuttered:

„you...you.....YOU !“ She shrieked out of a sudden, hysterically. I couldn't believe it. Here was his boyfriend, who had forced a kiss on me and she was calling ME a ? I snorted and looked back at GD hoping he would somehow explain his actions. But he acted as if everything was normal, standing there, grinning and content with his life. I realized my lips were still wet and wiped them with the back of my hand furiously, my heart still racing with 240 miles per hour.

Seeing his girlfriend's reaction, GD finally spoke: „Ah...Kiko..no need to be dramatic. It was just a game. Kissing without any feelings involved. Chill..“

Now this was too much for me. He had kissed me without asking for my permission, no he had stolen my first kiss! My precious first kiss that I was saving for the one that I would love and who would love me back. This guy, that was standing in front of me was not the one that was supposed to give me my first kiss, because he was not the one who loved me back. The guy in front of me had the nerves to stand there, a huge grin plastered on his face-with a girlfriend who he was ensuring there were no feelings involved because it was just a game. Was I even existent in the scene? Did I even count as a person who's opinion was considered important? The answer was obvious: No. GD had played a game with me from the start. And it was not only the Pocky game. He had played his very own game with me. He had played me. On top of that all of the others had seen! What must they be thinking?

Anger filled every cell in my body, as I started to inhale and exh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter