Party at the Kwons'

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter12 Party at the Kwons'

 

Wednesday arrived and I was looking desparately for a nice outfit to wear. I finally decided for a white night dress that was cut shortly above the knees. Matching strapheels and some accesoirs and I was ready for the night. I turned around in front of the mirror again and again scrutinizing myself to ensure everything looked perfect. I had decided to let my long hair fall down my back, that was now covering my .

Taking a small clutch, I made my way out of the house, when I saw my sister crossing my way.


"Where are you going, ___?"

I staggered in my steps and came to a halt."To a friend's house.."

"Do I know that friend?"

"What? Is this an interrogation?", I contered.

"No, I am just curious..You look gorgeous by the way.."

"Thank you. And no, you don't know that friend. It is someone from Uni..I won't be coming back until really late at night, so don't wait for me ok?" I squeezed my sister's arm and tried to put on a friendly smile. Inside, I was pissed she was examining my every move. If she only knew where I was heading..

"Please, ___ can I come join you?", she pleaded. "Er..no! No way, you can come! Its only people my age, plus you are still underaged, there will be alcohol and its just not a place for you..", I quickly responded, sounding nervous. My sister gave me a stange look:" You already know I am sixteen and me and my friends drink too..its not something I haven't done.."

"It's final. You don't know my friend and you are not invited. Now let me go my way" I cut her off and pushed her aside, ignoring her disappointed face.

"Fine..You won't see me telling you where I am heading, when I go to secret parties myself!"

I heard her shouting but I ignored her and headed to the next coming bus.

I was nervous already without her interrogating me and I didn't need someone to make it any more difficult.

When I came to a stop at the Kwon's mansion, I couldn't get over the fact how luxurious it looked like. Since Jinyoung was going to stay here for about 3 months, his brother had apparently been generous and rented a huge house with a swimming pool for the two of them. I wondered if Xin was also staying with them. My question got replied when I entered through the gates and an apparently lightly drunk Xin welcomed me warmly, hugging me and trying to give me a sloppy kiss on my cheek. I leaned away but his grip was strong and he managed to plaster the kiss right below my earlobe.

"____! You came! How nice..let's dance..agh you look so y tonight", he mumbled and looked me up and down. I felt kind of self-conscious but knowing he was not really sober, I tried to act nonchalantly.

"What's up Xin? Have you drunk a little already?" I tried to do smalltalk as we were walking past the swimming pool and nearing the loud Hip Hop music, that was blasting through the speaker. Xin insisted on putting his arm around my waist and I did not resist, as I knew it would be senseless. So we strolled around nearing the party people. Even if Xin was a little drunk, his presence gave me some self-confidence as I was very insecure about meeting GD.

How would he react if he saw me here?As I was thinking that, I saw him standing not 10 meters away from me. Thinking about the devil, I thought.

He was wearing a black tight T-shirt and loose leather pants. When I looked up I noticed he had changed his haircolor once again, it was platinum blonde just like his brother's expect his was way longer and not spiky. It was let loose and fluffy. My heart cringed seeing him like that without makeup and talking to a female animatedly, laughing here and then. He looked everything but evil. Next to him stood his twin, Jinyoung, his thick glasses apparent even from the distance but his hair was not spiked up this time. It was combed back in a slick style. He was looking cute and hot at the same time. His outfit consisted of a loose pink T-shirt and black short shorts, that were revealing his slim legs. He somehow looked like a girl in that outfit if it weren't for his hair that gave away his gender.

As I was looking at them, dear Xin next to me had the genius idea to call out for his friends and made them turn around to look at me.

"Jin! Jiyong! Guys, welcome the beautiful____. She is looking exceptionally hot today!" He held me away an armlength from his body without losing the grip on my hand ,motioning with his other hand towards my whole appearance. I shuddered when I saw Jiyong turning around, the laughter dying out of a sudden. His face became serious and he was obviously having difficulties believing I was there. I felt like an ugly insect under his stare and blushed at what Xin had said.

"Xin, stop", I muttered and pulled back my arm. At that Jinyoung came towards me with a big grin plastered on his face. "___! I'm so glad you came!", he called out and squeezed me in a huge bearhug. While he was hugging me, my gaze automatically fell onto Jiyong, who was watching me from the distance with disdain in his eyes. He probably was not amused by the close relation between his twin and me. The girl was talking to him non-stop but he was not really listening to her. His serious expression made me shiver to my bones when our gazes met and locked. I was still being hugged by Jinyoung so I wrapped my arms even tighter around him as if to ensure myself that I was secure from the evil looking twin.

Jinyoung finally pulled back and exclaimed:" I didn't know we missed each other this much. We have seen each other only today in the morning..hehe!" He snickered and put his arm around me. Xin was already gone having found another "Hot chick" to flirt with so I was left with Jinyoung, who had intentions to turn back with me towards his twin.
"Don't" I hissed, resisting him pulling me. He wasn't having any of it and whispered "You have to, you need to confront him one time or another so why not now?" -"But he totally loathes me", I retorted."Don't worry, he won't bite you when I'm next to you" He winked and pulled me back to where GD and that girl were standing.

I stood next to him awkwardly, as he spoke "Ji, welcome _____. I invited her to the party.."

I had difficulties looking up to meet his gaze as he mumbled a "welcome" and looked away, obviously bored by my very presence. The girl who was standing there tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter