Bingu

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Beware: NOT EDITED. This chapter was written in one go so I didn't have the energy to edit. Enjoy <3

 

 

 

The next day I entered Uni with a sad feeling pulling at the strings of my heart. I couldn't point my finger at the problem first but then I remembered Jinyoung's sad look in his eyes at a reaction to me kissing his twin brother-which was not due to my own will, I might add-yet, it had caused the very same reaction in him. I wondered why. He knew I was his brother's fan, he knew I had a crush on him and he had promised to help me smooth things out between his brother and me, didn't he? So he should have been happy to see such an enthusiastic move from his brother towards me-I cringed at the word 'enthusiastic' as Jiyong definitely didn't kiss me out of pure Joy and affection as one might think. But still...it should have appeared enthusiastic in Jinyoung's eyes and he should have reacted differently. I didn't know what to expect, but him ignoring me afterwards was definitely not something that I had imagined in a hundred years.

I entered the university halls , walking towards the room where I had tutoring classes for the first time-in Korean. I had no idea who the tutors were going to be, but rumours were flowing around that some of the exchange students would be among them too. I came to an abrupt stop, when a sudden thought flashed my mind: What if the reason for Jinyoung's reaction was... Was he jealous? I shook my head, muttering to myself: no, no, no...it couldn't be..Why the hell would he be jealous? It was not like Jinyoung had any feelings for me..or..did he? I opened my eyes in shock, as my heart started thudding fastly..

What if it was true? What if he had grown feelings for me? What if it was even more that that? Did he actually fall in love with me?!

I suddenly started to get anxious. What if he was? What if he was going to confess to me? What would I do? Would I give him a chance? Or would I break his heart? NO, I couldn't break his heart, he was too precious for that, he didn't deserve to be treated that way. But what about me? Was my heart free? Was I ready to give it to him? Pain shot through my heart when the truth hit me like a lightening: my heart was already taken. It was stolen by someone else. What made it more bitter was the fact that it belonged to the person who called himself his twinbrother. Reality shook my senses, I had been shrugging it all off as a crush all this time, a huge fan-crush which was supposed to be normal, up until now. But meeting him, and getting to know him in real life made me realise it was way more beyond that. Out of that shallow crush deeper feelings erupted and I felt myself falling for him in a speed that my own will couldn't control. Knowing all of his mean sides that made me believe he was definitely an evil twin wasn't enough to stop these feeling. Yes, I was falling for the evil twin.

I finally entered the tutoring room and sat down at a table somewhere in the middle. I knew noone in this room as everyone studied something else and the few friends I had were in other tutoring lessons that were taking place on other days.

I took out my writing utensils and an exercise book and waited for the room to fill in, the tutor to come and the lesson to finally start. I felt students entering the room, seats being shuffeled at the tables beside me and my gaze drifted off outside, watching the autumn weather making the leaves fly around in the breezing wind.

I heard the door closing and saw someone tall entering the room out of the corner of my eyes. I unwillingly tore my gaze away from the outside view to freeze on my spot the next moment. There stood our tutor in all his glory, lean and long body, dark hair and glasses that were highlighting his teacher-look. But what made me freeze was not his extreme good looks but the fact that he was merely awfully familiar to me...

 

„Annyeong Haseyo, Choi Seunghyun ibnida. Today I am going to tutor you in Korean. As you can see, I am a native speaker so feel honored to be tutored by me as I can promise you excellent Korean language skills by the end of the semester.“ He stopped and winked, his gaze wandering around the class and finally coming to a stop on me. When he spotted me there, his eyes sparkled revealing a hint of mischiev and mockery. Yes, he was very much amused by the fact that he actually managed to become my teacher-my tutor to be more accurate.

I locked gazes with him, trying to hide the shocked expression on my face, as I tried to look at him as casually as possible. As if he was someone random, a tutor I had just encountered for the first time in my life.

The mischiev in his eyes slowly faded away and gave room to something else. Was it confusion? He couldn't linger his gaze on me too long though, that was why he turned back to the rest of the class and distributed sheets of paper for us to solve the tasks on them.

When he reached my table, he leaned forward pretending to explain something to me but whispered to me instead:

„Are we a little moody today? Not happy to see me?“ I tried to keep calm, trying to lower the speed of my thudding heart but it was impossible, as he was literally breathing on my ear, giving me shivers all over my spine.

As I didn't reply, he added:
„Don't worry, ___. I am sure we will have a lot of fun here.“ He pulled back and I didn't miss his subtle wink he gave me, before turning around to sit at his desk. I turned back to my sheet in a daze wondering what he really meant by that. I still couldn't sort my thoughts out about him. What were his motives? Was he just being a tease, trying to be friends with me and offering me his help or were there any hidden motives behind his actions? My common sense told me that I should stop having such negative thoughts, but my subconscious couldn't help nodding at the dark assumptions that just kept popping up in my mind.

Class finally ended and I felt left with an empty head, a feeling that I hadn't actually learned anything in the tutoring lesson. How even? With that tutor of mine that happened to turn out to be TOP and whose actions gave me riddles to solve in my head instead of learning Korean, I guess it shouldn't be abnormal.

Somehow I missed to jot down everything from the black board, so when I realised, class was already over, so I hastily wrote down everything, trying to be as fast as possible. Nevertheless, I was left back on my own, as everyone had left the room already-leaving my dear tutor and me alone in class.

When I finished, I packed everything and stood up noticing TOP doing the same. I walked out of the room and felt him close behind me, following me and turning out the lights while leaving the room. I wondered whether I should say something to him, as I wanted to break the silence. I waited till we left the building when he casually started strolling next to me and blurted out:

„So...Is he a good kisser then?“

I stopped in my tracks.

„What...what do you mean?“

He didn't say anything for a while but then turned around to me with a sly grin on his face: „You seemed to enjoy it alot, so I am assuming he was a good kisser.“

I couldn't believe he was so bold to ask me that. Was he trying to make me feel embarassed? Why was everyone trying so hard to humiliate me lately? I scoffed and decided to turn the tables.

„Shouldn't you know that better than me?“

He looked up surprised not getting what I meant.

„I am assuming th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter