Midnight Meeting

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

There he was with eyes furious yet sad. Head hung low, blinking at me and my sister from under his lashes. His hair as messy as ever.

I couldn''t believe that he had actually shown up at my house. What did he want to do? It was not my fault his twin had kissed me! Or that he claimed I was his girlfriend, loud enough for him to hear. Though that was a part of the plan the two of us had made in order to get Jiyong jealous. Were we succesful? His expression at the door didn't look very jealous. In fact, his expression was far from stoic, too. It held a mixture of emotions and I was so surprised by his sudden appearance that I had no time to decipher him. Plus, I had totally forgotten that Li Na had no idea that I had any connections with her idol, G-Dragon, let alone the fact he was in our country. So that explained her terror stricken voice when she had called out for me. How would I explain the situation to her?

 

I stepped forward and pulled a frozen Li Na by her arm to the side in order to get to the door myself. There he stood face to face to me, his eyes becoming more aware, now that he finally saw me.

 

„What are you doing here?“, I hissed. I couldn't help but act defensive. I didn't do anything wrong.

He didn't reply to me but merely took a step forward so that his face was inches away from mine. I had the urge to lean back but his exhale that brushed my face captivated me.

 

„If you don't want me to make a scene in front of your little sister, you better come with me.“, he whispered threatheningly. It was then, that I realised my clueless sister was still there, watching us with eyes wide, unable to make sense of the situation.

 

„Li Na?“, I called out to her. She looked at me with the same expression but didn't show any sign of hearing me. I panicked. The appearance of her idol must have shocked her so much, she looked as if she was paralised.

 

I turned around to her and cupped her cheeks.

„Are you ok?“ She was still staring at him, her eyes filled with tears.

„Li Na!“ I shook her by her shoulder and that helped her to come out of her daze and she tore her eyes away from Kwon Jiyong to look at me.

 

„He.. He..“ Her voice was shaking and she was pointing a finger to his direction.

„Shh..it's ok, Li Na. I will explain everything to you.“ I turned around to look at GD, who was looking at us with blatant interest in his eyes. The previous fury seemed to have dissipated. He seemed to be impatient though , as he voiced out the next moment:


„Can you do the explanation later? There is another explanation pending that is more urgent and important.“

 

That made me speak to Li Na with an rushed voice: „Look Li Na, I will explain everything, really everything to you when I'm back. I need to go out for a while and I will come back really soon ok? Don't worry, there is nothing to worry.“ I seriously didn't know how else to calm her. She looked at me and she must have seen the honesty in my eyes that she finally nodded after peeking at Jiyong for another time. I her cheeks with my fingers again and told her to go to sleep and not wait for me. I knew that that was impossible for her to do but it was the middle of the night and that was what I had to say as a responsible older sister.

 

I grabbed my jacket from the wardrobe and stepped out. G-Dragon was already standing outside and waiting for me impatiently.

 

„Finally“, he grumbled and headed towards his car.

I moved behind him.

„Wait, where are we going?“

„Get in.“

„Are we taking the car? We can speak here.“

„ I told you to get in.“ He was already sitting behind the wheel and I felt very reluctant to follow him into the car. I finally sat down because I knew arguing with him lead me to nowhere. He speeded with his car somewhere and all the while didn't talk to me. There was no use of even asking him where we were heading. I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes for a few times and all I saw was him looking ahead, concentrated on the road and not sparing a glance back at me. Was he that mad at me?

 

After a while, the car slowed down and we came to a halt. When I looked out, we were at the river of my town which was reflecting the lights of the city and the nearby bridge, that was despite the night still busy with driving cars. Were we supposed to get out? I looked over at GD expectantly, waiting for him to speak. He didn't utter anything for a little while but only rested his head on the wheel. I thought he would never speak and ignore me but then he spoke:

 

„You do know why I came, right?“ I yanked my head towards his direction, surprised.


„No..I actually don't“. What a liar I was.

„Liar.“ I felt my eyes widen when he said that. He had now lifted his head and was staring at me. I couldn't decipher his expression that good as it was dark but the reflexions of the citylights were somewhat illuminating parts of the car.

„I came because I need explanations. Explanations that better be good and convincing.“ His voice was cold, demanding, even threatening. My heart was beating rapidly by now and I felt the cold sweat on my fingers.

When I didn't reply, he spoke again:

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter