Sweet Revenge

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Annyeong beautiful readers! I am back with a new chapter! I am so sorry to have let you wait for so long but as I have said I was in so much stress with exams-and still am-and just couldn't find the time and the peace to write on this story. Please forgive me and thank you for staying with me!

Enjoy! 

 

 

I blinked a few times, trying hard to control my erratically beating heart.

„Sta..Stay away from..who?“ , I could only bring out. Before I could even realize, he had already stepped away from me and turned around, now taking fast steps down the road, distancing himself more and more from me. I finally grasped the situation and tried to stop him.

„Yah! Yah! Jiyong-ssi! Wha..what do you mean by that?“ I was running after him, trying to outpace him. I had also gotten the courage to take him to task about his sudden kiss from the other time. But my courage crumbled to pieces when he came to an abrupt halt in front of a car and turned around with an annoyed expression which was mixed with obvious disbelief. Disbelief, that I had followed him all the way down- just like a stalker fangirl. My eyes widened at that awareness and I waited for him to say something but all he did was open the door to his car and slide in to his seat. I was thinking whether to come to his side where the door was open and repeat my question but his next move made it obvious that the discussion was ended for him: he simply slammed his door shut, ignited the engine and the next moment he was gone.

The next day I woke up with a gloomy feeling, remembering the happenings from yesterday. Did GD really follow me just to say that? Why should I stay away from TOP? And did I just imagine his unbelievingly soft tone, when I was scared to death because of his sudden appearance? Was it all imagination, the way he had calmed me down, almost caringly, concerned about my well-being? I tried to recall the details from that night and I ended up confirming myself that it had actually happened. But why..why oh why his change of attitude afterwards? Why the hell would he leave me back, stunned, with riddles in my head to solve after his words? Why would he leave me back, not giving me even a chance to respond? Was I really so unworthy of a single explanation from him or just a single word? My heart sunk every time I thought of how he had slammed his door shut and the annoyed expression on his face. He was annoyed by me. Sure, after all, I was just an annoying fangirl who had followed him down to his car, right?

I slammed the door to my house shut. I was in a really really bad mood already. And who was to blame?Surprise Surprise. Heavy sarcasm. I was overflowing with anger against myself, against Jiyong and against my whole life. This day was really not going to be a good day.

I tightened my grip around the sports bag that I was holding. At least I could free my mind at the dance practice later. Dancing was something that I was really enjoying, especially after having started learning choreographies to KPOP music videos. I was really wondering which choreography we were going to learn today. I fastened my steps as I saw the huge building in front of me. I was going to a really good dance school after university and we had really good dance teachers, too. My dancing abilities weren't bad either. Dancing was something I had no difficulties with. My mood almost brightened as I entered the building. I quickly changed into my sports outfit and entered the dance studio to start the warming up. My dance teachers came too and everyone gathered together as they had to announce something. Something great, obviously, as they were grinning all over their faces.

„We will learn the 'One of a kind' dance choreography today.“ Ally, our dance teacher looked at us expectantly. I stared at her in disbelief. One of a kind? GD's song? Under normal circumstances I would have squealed, jumped and fangirled as I lovvvvved that song. (Just like I had loved G-Dragon himself) But after the last few weeks happenings, I just couldn't bring myself to be excited, as every song reminded me of him. How even not? It was his freaking songs!

„I am not finished though“, Ally continued after my dance mates' initial enthusiasm.

„You won't believe who is going to teach us all in the first place..“ She stopped midsentence when someone entered the studio. She and all the others turned around to stare at the person-including me.

When I saw the figure at the door, I froze in my place and stared, my jaw dropping at the scene in front of me.

There HE was-wearing black shades, a black leather jacket and simple jeans below. To top it off, he was wearing his black furry hat, the one that was TOP's gift to him and which he was wearing everywhere 

It was THE G-Dragon. The one I knew too well by now.

Disappointment and confusion filled me. I couldn't stop staring at him as he approached us, with a smile on his face. He looked completely different than the times he was wearing an annoyed and bored expression. He was looking very friendly and if I were to judge neutrally-even cute. „Innocent“ would be the right description, too.

I almost didn't notice everyone screaming in joy and enthusiasm. They were all very surprised but due to other reasons: none of them even knew he was in our country apart from me.

He bowed to us- a perfect 90 degrees bow and looked up with a smile on his face. His smile froze for a few seconds and I realized that he had spotted me. I was still staring at him and I didn't have any intentions to look away. GD tried to compose his expression, not giving away that he had recognized me or that he even knew me in person, exchanging a few words with my teachers. The situation got even worse when everyone started to shout out my name loudly.

„____! Oh my God! Can you believe your idol is finally here?“


„Oh my God, ___! Your ultimate bias is here! Oh my God!“ People were shaking me, ruffling my hair, all hyped-up and in fangirly-mode. And of course, it attracted the attention of the three people in front of us too: My two teachers and GD. They turned to look at me and Ally actually started to explain to GD how I was a huge fan of his!!!

I turned red, not only because of embarassement, but also with fury. How dare he! Why did he have to appear everywhere I was?! And then everyone was expecting me to fangirl as I was known to be the biggest GD fan, wearing fanmerch and listening to his songs and always telling my teachers to finally do a GD choreography. And here they were, finally, giving me the biggest surprise, and expecting me to fangirl like crazy-just how I was supposed to react -as the former me.

But here I was, staring at him, not making any move towards him or bringing out any word. GD was nodding at my teachers and smiling here and then, and even looking at my direction, completely pretending not to know me-as if he was really interested to know more about this huge fan of his who was living far away from his homecountry.

I suddenly couldn't handle all this attention anymore. I had to get out of here, the noises were drowning me and I was too overwhelmed by the whole situation. After everything, I just couldn't take this anymore. The bomb actually exploded when James, my other teacher beckoned me to come over to them. He was just being nice, of course, giving me the chance to talk to my idol but it was the worst thing he could do to me at that moment. I blanked out staring at them when they all waited for me to step forward, everyone smiling. The noises around me had suddenly died down, obviously waiting for this historical moment to happen: me finally meeting G-Dragon-and probably hugging him.

I started to take small steps towards them, one step, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter