TTT- The Toilet Trap

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                Chapter 11                            

                                 "TTT-The Toilet Trap"

 

Weekend passed without any negative mishappenings. I relaxed and tried to forget about the disastrous Friday night. I did not have the possiblity to talk to any of my friends, be it Jinyoung or Xin or even Seungri..thinking about it..was he even my friend? We had just met but didn't really get the opportunity to talk much. But he was so nice, he gave you the feeling as if you were friends for ages.

Jinyoung hadn't contacted me after my clash with his twinbrother Jiyong. He must have been worried as he saw me running away crying and I had seen his puzzled face and how he was calling my name. He must be feeling guilty as he was the one who had set up his twin to pick me up from home and caused-even unknowingly the clash between his brother and me. I wondered why he hadn't contacted me afterwards but then realized he had never had my phonenumber..But still..he could have paid me a visit, couldn't he?

Lost in my thoughts I did not realize my sister entering the kitchen.

"You are still cleaning the very same dish for the past 20 minutes! Is something wrong?"

As I didn't reply to her, she stepped in front of me and waved her hands infront of my face to get my attention.

"Hello?!" -"Huh?" I jerked up from my daydream and realized my sister had spoken to me.

"I was speaking to you, ___. Is something up? You are looking so lost.."

"Ah, I was just daydreaming, hehe". I grinned, trying to play innocent.

"Tell me, did you ever see GD anymore?! Tell me, did you? What do you think, is he still in our town? Should we go hunt him? What do you think where he could be? Last time you encountered him he was in a bookstore and then in Stake and Shack-all unexpected places. Do you think he is going to those places bcz he wants to stay undercover?Should we go there again, maybe he will go there.."

She was bombarding me with questions.

"Er Lina, I really don't think so. Look, a week has passed already and I think he is not even in our country anymore. As you know, he never stays anywhere for more than 3 days. so.."
"But there is no news that he has returned to his country, so the possibilty he is still here remains.."

She was definitely not letting the topic drop. My sister was not a dumb person and it seemed as if it would be difficult to keep it all a secret.

"See, I get your point , but how high is the chance to encounter him again? We have no informations as to why he came here so we wouldn't know where to look right? Plus he could have gone to another city. Just lets leave it at that.Hunting him down is very unrealistic, sorry."
I turned around and made it clear that the topic had ended for me. If I believed Lina would let it loose, I was definitely wrong.

"I don't get why you changed your mind so drastically! Weren't you the one who said we needed to meet him?!"

I turned around, and yes my sister had followed me and was bouncing up and down.
"Maybe I just don't feel like finding him? Maybe I changed my mind because He was not the one who I expected him to be? Believe me, Lina, not everything is bright pink in life, and sometimes people don't turn out the way we expect them to. Don't even try to find your beloved Kwon Jiyong because you will be -I'll spell you: DIS-Appoint-ED. You get me?" I noticed I had raised my voice and had leaned towards my sister, with my finger pointing at her.

"I don't get your rage, ___. I don't care about how he has been towards you, I will look for him and find him and then you 'll get to listen to my story and how he was nice towards me. I don't care what you think about him, I love him."

She crossed her arms stubbornly, chewing her bubblegum vigorously. I sighed. There was no way I could tell her the truth and there was no way she was going to find it out.

"Fine, do whatever you like. I won't hold you back.", I replied nonchalantly and walked past her towards my room. Tomorrow was Uni and I had to pack my things-which also meant I would be seeing Jinyoung and Xin. I groaned. How was I going to face them?

Monday morning arrived and I entered the Uni ground once again, gripping to my backpack tightly, afraid to encounter Jinyoung and the others. Before I entered the classroom I gathered all of my courage and exhaled in and out deeply, trying to gather my thoughts and distract myself from my worrying thoughts.

"Are you going to stand around like that or will you get in?"

I turned around fastly, shocked as I hadn't expect anyone approach me. I was obviously not the only one late to class. I looked into an amused face of Xin, who was looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah, I .. I just wanted to get in", I muttered embarassement obvious in my voice.

He raised an eyebrow: "Are you scared of something?" He couldn't be more dead right.
"Er..no?" I asked back.
"Hmpf", he grunted "Then let's get in. We are late anyway"

I followed him as he pushed down the doorhandle and opened the door.
"Welcome, welcome", the proffessor once again said. "It looks like coming late has become a habit of yours, Miss___" he directed his attention towards me. I blushed and mumbled a sorry and headed towards my seat, trying to ignore all the oggling eyes on me. Arriving at my table I tried to especially ignore the eyes of the person sitting next to me. I avoided his stare that I was noticing from the corner of my eyes. He was obviously looking confused, struggling innerly as to what he could say to me. I stubbornly stared to the front to not encourage him to talk to me but he wouldn't care.
"Annyeong____?"

I turned around to glance at him briskly and muttered a "nyeong" and turned back my stare to my table. Silence. It felt so so awkward. When I saw him briskly I couldn't help noticing how much he resembled his twin. The same chocolate almond eyes and the same facial features. If I didn't know better I would get lost in the desparate hope that it was indeed Jiyong that was sitting next to me and greeting me. But reality taught me better and the only difference that made me realise it was his twin instead was that his chocolate almond eyes were hidden behind thick nerdy glasses and his spiky blond hair.

"Are you okay?", I heard Jinyoung whisper in my ear, careful to not get caught. I muttered a low "Yes" without looking at him pretending to pay attention to what the professor was saying.
Jinyoung didn't say anything at first but finally leaned over to again whisper in my ear:
"I'm not buying it."At this I turned around to look at him questioningly and he winked when he saw my face- a small smile appearing on his face:
"Convince me."

"Huh?" But he didn't talk any further and looked to the front to pay attention to class.

I sighed, instant relief washing over me as Jinyoung didn't seem to be mad at me and he didn't seem to know either what had happened on Friday night.

"I know." Another whisper. I jerked up and when I peeked at him I saw him laughing quietly to himself, amused at my shocked expression.

"Mr. Kwon, can you please share with all of us what you find so amusing?" The professor appeared in front of our table and was staring at the both of us.

"Unfortunately not, Prof."Jinyoung replied self-confidendtly, amusement still audible in his voice.

"Then I will have to ask for your attention. Also you, Miss.." He was now looking at me.

"I'm sorry", I muttered again, blaming Jinyoung secretly for getting me scolded.

"Sorry, man." Jinyoung said coolly and the prof re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter