BFF-Best Friends Forever

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Warning: the following chapter will be disappointingly short as the next chapter will be rather long. Also I had to type everything on my phone, so you can imagine the torture lol Enjoy anyway :-* 

 

I woke up with a smile on my face, feeling all giddy. Jinyoung had started talking to me again and with that, I felt a huge relief. I had gained my friend back, my best friend as he had said. I was happy to go to Uni and start the lessons with him. Class started and I quickly sat down on my seat, wondering if Jinyoung would change his seat back next to mine. During that time, when he wouldn't talk to me, he had abandoned that seat and was sitting next to Jessica, who had insisted for him to sit next to her after having made her friend sit somewhere else. I didn't know the reason for her act, given the fact she had made clear her interest was in Jiyong, his twin and not Jinyoung, but apparently she didn't mind as long as it was one of them. It was, as if she wanted to make me jealous. And so, I was waiting for the lesson to start and fidgeted with my fingers, when I saw a silhouette nearing itself to my table from the corner of my eyes.

"Hey BFF!" A hand circled itself around my neck from behind and I felt a light touch on my temple. I whirled around in surprise to stare bewilderedly at Jinyoung who was smiling widely from ear to ear. I blushed slightly when I realised that he had indeed given me a peck on my temple and Jinyoung himself seemed to be surprised from his action for a second when he halted in his motions but then acted nonchalantly as if it was something he did every day. "Jinyoung," I replied, instantly trying to hide my surprise. "You're late."

He shrugged and sat down to turn around to my direction the next second and smile:

"I had a few things to do and had to take the bus. We had a few problems with the car, you know."

I nodded understandingly and shifted my eyes past Jinyoung when I saw someone looking at us with a blatant stare. Jinyoung noticed this and turned around as well.

"What is it?"

"Jessica", I muttered. "She is observing us."

And indeed there she sat, at the back of the room, with a disappointed look on her face and sending me deathly glares.

"Ah, don't mind her." Jinyoung turned his attention back to me again.

"She is probably experiencing the shock of her life, now that I am not sitting next to her anymore. She was a pain in the and dragged me to the seat next to her in the first place."

Awkward silence filled the air when I didn't respond to that.

"___, you have to know that I regret everything. I am just so sorry to have ever abandoned you."

I could hear the burning regret in his voice. I didn't want to think about it anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter