Resurrected

The Evil Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    Chapter 13

                               The Resurrection

 

Wetness.Coldness.Blankness.Unconsciousness. Darkness. Nothing.

Light. Warmness. Sunshine. Meadow. Flowers. Life.

I appeared in the middle of a meadow full of flowers, the warm sunshine hitting my back. Unfamiliar with this place, I took one step after the other, discovering my beautiful surroundings. The wet grass was stoking my bare legs as I was stepping forward. Birds were tweeting and grasshoppers were chirping. As I reached the middle of the wonderful meadow, I heard a little girl's laughter. I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice but saw nothing. A few moments later I heard a bush rustling and instantly I turned around to look at it. The girl was definitely hiding behind it, I thought. With quick steps I reached the bush but what I saw behind was not a girl, but a white bunny. “Come here little bunny”, I whispered and reached out a hand towards it. “You found my bunny?”

I looked around to see a little blond girl in a dress behind me, with rosy cheecks and clear blue eyes. She was smiling, showing her dimples. “You found my bunny”, she stated and beamed at me as if I had gifted her the world. I wanted to reply to her but she continued: “Therefore you can come with me, I will show you around how beautiful this place is.

"Come..come with me..” I looked at her tiny hand, that she was stretching forward for me to grab. “Do you see the waterfalls behind?” i looked over her shoulder and indeed, there was a waterfall I had not noticed before . It looked wonderful, the whole place looked wonderful, as if I was in heaven. “Sure”, I smiled at her and stood up to take her hand. As I was about to go with her, I heard another familiar voice behind me. “Don't.”

I looked around, but saw nothing. The voice still kept coming: “Don't go. Don't leave us..”

I hesitated, not knowing whether to listen to that voice or not. The girl was looking at me questioningly, apparently becoming impatient. I decided to ignore the voice when it repeated again-this time pleading: “Please don't leave us. ____.” The voice knew my name. I was clearly meant to stay-why though?And also: why was the voice so damn familiar? I couldn't associated it with a face though. “Come”, the voice was pleading again. “Please come back.” I grimaced. “baby...come back” now a little lower and more quiet-as if it had lost its hope. I looked back at the girl and turned around to look at the place where the voice was coming from and then again back to the girl. She was getting impatient, and was forcing me to decide with her big doe eyes.

“Hold on”, I heard myself saying. “I'll come back, ok?” The girl kept quiet, but she was still gripping tightly on my hand. I looked at it and tried to get it free, turning around to catch the owner of the voice. I wanted to see the person and what it wanted. “Don't go..”, the girl whispered, eyes full of sadness. “COME! COME BACK!”, the voice was getting louder and more urgent. At that I turned around to run and left the girl behind, taking quick steps to the darkness behind me. Everything got dark all of a sudden and I felt myself falling once again into an endless hole.

After some time the feeling of falling ceased, and I kept still-not knowing where I was.

Out of a sudden, I felt something wet touching me. My lips, to be more accurate. It was moist and it was blowing something inside me. Then I felt hands on my chest, pushing it up and down. Up and down, using some serious force. I was about to resist it, when I felt the moistness touching my lips again, breathing in air into my lungs. It felt so good, breathing had become so easy, I did not want it to stop. The soft moisture touching my lips felt so good, I was longing for more. Trying to stop it from leaving my lips, I tried to reach it by pursing my lips and trying to lift my head up, but my body felt so heavy, I had no success.

After a few rounds of getting air breathed in my lungs, I felt my heart suddenly beating faster, and my chest felt way lighter. My lungs , though, made me caugh hard and I felt water coming out of my mouth. I caughed more and more, releasing all the water that had been stored inside my body. Soft murmurings were coming to my ear, one of them the familiar voice that I had heard in the meadow. This time, it was whispering a “thank God, you are back”, in my ear.

I struggled hard to open my eyes and when I succeeded everything around me was so blurry I couldn't really distinct the faces that were gathered around me and were looking at me. Blinking a few times, the quality of my surroundings improved and I found myself looking into the faces of 3 worried-to-death boys.

“____! oh baby, I am so glad you are back!”, Jinyoung exclaimed and propped me up to embrace me in a huge hug. Not really realizing what happened, I looked around over his shoulder, seeing I was lying outside the pool. There was Jinyoung , who was hugging me and directly next to him Xin, who was look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter