Accept this night kiss from me... (Part 1)

It IS LOVE!

With her messy hair, half-opened eyes, sleepy face, wearing pyjamas and her room slipper, Jiyeon opens the door.

“Who are y …”, and she caught a sight of a handsome guy right in front of the door.

Still not fully awake, she looks at that guy, and blinks, one, and blinks again, two, and at three, her eyes open big.

“YOO… YOO SEUNGHO???”

Seungho tries as hard as he can to hold his laughter when seeing Jiyeon’s appearance at that time. But however it finally burst out.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What happened to you, Jiyeon ah? Hahahahaha!”,laughs until he naturally takes out the formalities.

“YAH!”,she’s too shy now, until her face turns red. “what are you doing here?”

Seungho still with his laugh. He put up his hand to show Jiyeon a Mathematics book he is holding. And again, he laughs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungho is sitting at Jiyeon’s study table, waiting for Jiyeon who is still inside the bathroom.

Jiyeon washes her face, fixing her messy hair and…

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”,she screams as loud as she can, too ashamed about earlier.

Her scream clearly be heard by Seungho. “HAHAHAHAHA!”,again, can’t hold his laugh.

“what should I do? I’ll never want to see him ever again. Yah Park Jiyeon, this is the worst thing in your life! You showed your worst appearance in front your dream guy! Pabo Jiyeon!”,she puts her palms on her face.

“TAKKK TAKKK TAKKK!”.The bathroom door be knocked.

“yah Jiyeon ah! For how long more you’re going to be in there? Faster, please! We need to study.”

Jiyeon startled. “Ne… I’m going out”.She sighs.

 

Few seconds later…

Jiyeon : (slowly heading to the study table)

Seungho : ah, you are here. Wahhh yeppeuda!(you look pretty!) (smiles, teasing Jiyeon who already looks as her normal appearance)

Jiyeon : (sits facing Seungho. Shows her serious face) yah Yoo Seungho! Geumanhae!(stop it!) (she, too, starts to talk informally with Seungho)

Seungho : (giggles) arasseo. Ok, let’s start. (takes out the pink pen)

Jiyeon : (about taking out her pink pen as well. But suddenly she stopped) Ahemmm! Seungho ah, do you have a pen? My pen is out of ink, forgot to buy the new one. (acting)

Seungho : yah, how come you want to study without a pen?

Jiyeon : well I’ve told you I don’t want to study tonight, and that’s why I didn’t come to your house. Then all of sudden you come here without be invited. (tries to argue)

Seungho : tssk! You don’t want to study and just go to sleep when it’s only 9.15pm? Now I know why you get bad result for your Maths.

Jiyeon : tssk! Yah! School holiday has started. I can do whatever I want. Plus, do you think you’re so genius? You can’t even remember small matter.

Seungho : like what?

Jiyeon : yah Yoo Seungho, give me that pen. (pointing the pink pen Seungho’s holding. Actually she tries to give Seungho a hint that the pen is hers)

Seungho : wae?

Jiyeon : I said I didn’t have any pen. Lend me that.

Seungho : wait. Not this one. (finds another pen in his stationary case) Use this. (handing Jiyeon his own pen, it’s blue in colour)

Jiyeon : shirheo! You use the blue one, I’ll use that pink pen.

Seungho : mweoya~ who are you to decide? These pens are mine.

Jiyeon : the pink pen is not suitable for you, don’t you know that? Besides, it even doesn’t look like yours.

Seungho : I don’t care, I like it. You use this. (give Jiyeon the blue pen)

Jiyeon : aishhh! (finally she gave up) arasseo! (just accept the blue pen)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun’s done packing few clothes to be brought to Jiyeon’s house. On her way out, her phone rings.

Seohyun : oh, Yong oppa. (answers the call) ne, Yong?

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, where are you now?

Seohyun : I’m going back to Jiyeon’s place. I returned to my home just to take some clothes for tomorrow. Wae?

Yonghwa : aniya… Seungho asked me Jiyeon’s address. So I just want to make sure he’s already there. His handphone left here. Hyun ah, let me know after you arrived there, okay?

Seohyun : ne, arasseo, Yong~

Yonghwa : (giggles) gomawo, Hyun~ Drive safely. Take care.

Seohyun : ne, Yong~

 

Right after Yonghwa hangs up the phone, he received another call.

“Sajangnim?(president?) Why suddenly he calls me at this hour?”, talking to himself.

Yonghwa : ne, sajangnim?

Sajangnim : Yonghwa ah, can you please come to office tomorrow morning? I have something to discuss with you. It’s a good news for you anyway.

Yonghwa : good news? Ne, aigeseumnida(understood), sajangnim. I’ll be there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun : I’m home! Oh Seungho ah.

Seungho : (stands up n bows a little) Noona, annyeonghaseyo.

Jiyeon : unnie, where did you go?

Seohyun : I returned home for a while to take my clothes. Seungho ah, Yong oppa called me just now. He worried about you, he said your phone left at home.

Seungho : (checking his pocket) oh cheongmal?

Seohyun : why don’t you yourself call him for a while, tell him that you are already here. Jiyeon ah, lend him your phone.

Jiyeon : NE??? (surprised, shows her worry face) oh unnie, well… (omo eotteoke! My wallpaper…)

Seohyun : Jiyeon ah, wae?

Seungho : (looks at Jiyeon with frown)

Jiyeon : aniya, unnie. My phone… out of battery. Ne. Hehe. (fake smile)

Seohyun : chinccha? Ne gwenchanha. Seungho ah, I’ll call him for you then. You just continue your study, okay?

Seungho : ne, noona. Gomawoyo. (smiles and sits back)

Seohyun : (leaving to her room)

Seungho : oh Jiyeon ah, I just remembered. Tomorrow, can we …

“hanbal dagagamyeon dubal meoreojijiman~”

Seungho’s words are cut by the ‘A Pink’s I Don’t Know ringtone’.

Seungho : oh whose phone is ringing? (confused)

Jiyeon : (takes out her phone with bowed head) aishhh!

Seungho : yah Jiyeon ah, you said …

Jiyeon : (quickly answer the call) ne, Yoseob ah~

Seungho : (fall silent after hearing Yoseob’s name)

Jiyeon : ne? aniya, gwenchanha…

Seungho : (pretending writing, but glancing at Jiyeon few times)

Jiyeon : ani…ani… chinccha. You don’t have to come here tomorrow. Gomawo, Yoseob ah. Ne~ (hangs up)

Silence for a moment…

Seungho : ahemmm! yah Jiyeon ah, you said your phone is out of battery. No wonder, you must be waiting a call from your boyfriend, right?

Jiyeon : mweoya~ it’s Yoseob. IU told him what you did to me this morning. You refused to teach me. That’s why he called, he worried.

Seungho : tssk! you, what a spoiled girl. He pampered you too much. Lucky you, that Yoseob, your boyfriend willing to do so. I would never want a girlfriend like you.

Jiyeon : mweoya~ I said he’s not my boyfriend.

Seungho : yeah right. I saw he held your hand before, at the time he asked me if four of us can study together.

Jiyeon : yah that doesn’t mean anything. He held my hand just as a friend.

Seungho : friend? Ne, arasseo. (suddenly put down his pen. He grabs and tightly holds Jiyeon’s hand which is on the table)

Jiyeon : (completely startled. Her heart beats fast) yah wh-what are you doing?

Seungho : holding your hand as a friend. (teasing smile)

Jiyeon : mw-mweoya~

Seungho : yah Jiyeon ah. What’s with you? Why your face turns red? You… are shy, maybe? (wink. Continue holding Jiyeon’s hand)

Jiyeon : aniya… why would I?

Seungho : oh you must like me a lot! You are blushing when I hold your hand… (slowly releasing Jiyeon’s hand)

Jiyeon : aniya… (just bows her head)

Seungho : (giggles. Glancing at Jiyeon) ne... let’s continue studying…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Seohyun’s room…

(talking over the phone)

Yonghwa : oh so Seungho’s already there, right?

Seohyun : ne… you don’t have to worry, okay Yong~?

Yonghwa : ne, Hyun~ oh by the way, Hyun. Tomorrow morning I’ll go to the office. Sajangnim said he wanted to discuss something with me, he said it’s a good news.

Seohyun : Cheongmal? What could it be?

Yonghwa : well… I’m not sure. I’ll let you know after I met him tomorrow, okay Hyun~? (speaks gently)

Seohyun : ne, arasseo Yong~ (chuckles)

Yonghwa : oh Hyun, I just realize, it’s already 11.15pm. Are they still studying?

Seohyun : I guess so.

Yonghwa : then can you just ask Seungho to sleepover there tonight? It’s already late. I worry if he returns here alone, something bad might happened. Besides, his phone is not with him. Tell him to return home tomorrow morning.

Seohyun : oh ne, Yong~

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, I’m tired. I’m going to sleep. You too, go to sleep early okay?

Seohyun : ne, I will. (smiles by herself)

Yonghwa : keureom(then) chalja(good night), Hyun~ Annyeong…

Seohyun : ne, Yong oppa. Chalja!

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, don’t you want to give me something, before I go to sleep? So that I can sleep well. (smile by himself)

Seohyun : ne? (confused)

Yonghwa : ppalli(hurry up) Hyun~

Seohyun : oppa, mweoya~ (just laugh as she doesn’t understand)

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, accept this night kiss from me. mmmuahhh!~ (smiles brightly)

Seohyun : n-ne??? (blushing, surprised)

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, ppalli…

Seohyun : ne… mmm-muah~ (sounds awkward) (she laughs at herself)

Yonghwa : haha Hyun ah, what sound is that? (laughs, teasing Seohyun)

Seohyun : mianhae, oppa. (giggles)

Yonghwa : aniya, Hyun. I’ll teach you how to give a night kiss later, okay? (again speaks gently)

Seohyun : (melted. Blushing) ne, gomawo, Yong~ chalja!

Yonghwa : ne~ (hangs up)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon : (starts to yawn)

Seungho : (looks at his watch) oh, I didn’t notice, it’s already 11.15pm.

Jiyeon : cheongmal? Ah I’m too tired already. (yawns again)

Seungho : ok, let’s end it here then.

Jiyeon : chinccha? Gomawo, Seungho ah. (big smile)

Seungho : hmmm Jiyeon ah. Can you do me a favor?

Jiyeon : ne? (confused)

Seungho : accompany me to somewhere tomorrow, will you?

Jiyeon : n-ne?

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : CHP9 - Accept this night kiss from me... (Part 1) , CHP10 - Accept this night kiss from me... (Part 2). Wait for the 2nd part, will be updated sooner ;-)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.