D-Day... 14th February...

It IS LOVE!

Yonghwa’s turns up his head, and see a girl wearing a cap. The cap blocked half of her face. Yonghwa frowns.

“Just tell me your name, I’ll write it”.

“Seo Joohyun~”, now she talks confidently.

Yonghwa is about to start writing the name, but automatically stopped, after hearing that familiar name. Again, he turns up his head, and stares the girl who’s standing right in front of him.

“Why didn’t you write my name?”, the girl asked, informally, while taking off her cap, and gives Yonghwa her sweetest smile.

“Hy-Hyun???”, his eyes getting bigger, completely shocked, but still with a controlled voice.

“Long time no see, oppa!”.

“Hyun ah! What are you doing, here?”, Yonghwa asked, now he’s the one who’s too excited.

“What do you think I’m doing? As your fan, I’d also like to get your sign! Ppalli!”.

Yonghwa has no other choice, but to still give his signature quickly, as too many fans are waiting.

“Kamsahamnida, Jung Yonghwa oppa!”, Seohyun said, acts as a real fan and immediately leaving.

 

In Seohyun’s room…

Seohyun is trying to paste Yonghwa’s signed poster on her room wall. After it is done, she keeps staring  the poster, with big smile.

“Don’t worry, Yong oppa! As this is your dream, I’ll support you forever, fighting!”, talking to the poster with full spirit.

“OH! What is this???”, she finally noticed something written at the bottom of the poster.

“At 2am of 14th February, ‘OUR FIRST KISS’ beach. Meet you there, Seo Joohyun =)”

“It’s one week later…” Seohyun frowns for a moment, then smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a family park…

Seungho : (sitting beside Jiyeon) Jiyeon ah, please cheer up…

Jiyeon : (silent)

Seungho : hmmm… oh wait a moment! (leaving to somewhere)

Jiyeon : (sits silently with a bowed head)

Seungho : (appears back) Jiyeon ah, here…

Jiyeon : (turns up her head) Ice-cream??? (still with a weak voice. Then takes the ice-cream from Seungho)

Seungho : (smiles brightly) uh! Because I want to see your cute face. Stop with that gloomy face, Jiyeon ah… (touches Jiyeon’s cheek)

Jiyeon : (eating the ice-cream) (sighs heavily) I shouldn’t like you in the first place, right? (totally gave up voice)

Seungho : yah! What are you talking about?

Jiyeon : there’s no way for me to be a genius’ girl…

Seungho : your words made me a little sad, Park Jiyeon. That sounds like you regretted about liking me… (now he also sounds sad)

Jiyeon : ye??? Ani, aniya, Seungho ah~ Don’t get me wrong. It’s just… I’m not a right girl to fall in love with someone as great as you…

Seungho : please stop thinking I’m that great. I hate it.

Jiyeon : (speechless)

Silence for moment…

Seungho : Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : hmmm?

Seungho : do you know why out of all the girls out there, I choose you?

Jiyeon : (shakes her head)

Seungho : your eyes… your eyes tell me that you are a true love for me.

Jiyeon : (turns to face Seungho) u-uh???

Seungho : I never thought about loving anybody, until you come in my life.

Jiyeon : (listening with full-heart)

Seungho : because I’m just so sure, you are my true love.

Jiyeon : (lost her words)

Seungho : so can you promise me something?

Jiyeon : hmmm?

Seungho : please don’t ever stop loving me, even for a sec… Because I, too, will never.

Jiyeon : (secretly sighs, bows her head)

Seungho : why didn’t you promise? Have you stop...

Jiyeon : (cuts Seungho’s words while grabbing his hand) aniya, aniya… I PROMISE.

Seungho : gomawo~ (smiles)

Jiyeon : sorry, if I look like I’m mad at you, I’m just disappointed about my exam.

Seungho : was it that bad?

Jiyeon : (sighs heavily) molla~(dunno~)

Seungho : Park Jiyeon, the release day of new school ranking is one week more. Are you going to be like this until the day?

Jiyeon : (sighs again) maybe…

Seungho : no, you can’t. Because you need to practice on something, remember?

Jiyeon : UH??? (confused)

Seungho : YOUR PROMISES! You’re going to do it on the same day the ranking is released~

Jiyeon : yah Yoo Seungho! You still think about that when I’m sad?

Seungho : (patting Jiyeon’s head gently) of course, my Jiyeon… hehe!

Jiyeon : no. I’m not going to do it.

Seungho : but you have promised to do it.

Jiyeon : do I even care about that?

Seungho : aishhh this girl. You have to, no matter what. OKAY?

Jiyeon : I don’t care.

Seungho : I care!

Jiyeon : I don’t care even you care.

Seungho : I care even you don’t care that I care.

Jiyeon : yah, what are you doing? What’s with that care, care, care? (now she a little cheered up)

Seungho : (laughs) isn’t that fun?

Jiyeon : mweoya~ (smiles)

Seungho : finally, that’s what I was waiting for… (smiles)

Jiyeon : what?

Seungho : that cute smile… (wink)

Jiyeon : tssk!

Seungho : anyway, should I ask a present from you if I get the 1st ranking again?

Jiyeon : hmmm what do you want?

Seungho : hmmm well… What do you think I want?

Jiyeon : yah, can’t you just say it?

Seungho : forget it. I only accept an extra expensive present.

Jiyeon : ah, chinccha!!!~

Seungho : why, don’t you believe it?

Jiyeon : yah, just tell me what is that extra expensive present?

Seungho : you really want to know?

Jiyeon : of course!

Seungho : will you buy it for me?

Jiyeon : well… maybe~

Seungho : no need. That present is already mine.

Jiyeon : ye??? (totally confused)

Seungho : YOU! You’re that present. You’re mine, right?

Jiyeon : (immediately smiles happily)

Seungho : tssk! you’re always like that, smiling widely after I said stuffs like that.

Jiyeon : hehe!

Seungho : now finish your ice-cream, then I’ll send you home. Since you need to spend time to practice.

Jiyeon : yah I said I’m not going to do it~

Seungho : (puts his hand around Jiyeon’s shoulder) I’ll wait for it anyway, on 14th February… one week more~ (smiles)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th February… 2 am…

Seohyun walks step by step to the beach where Yonghwa promised to meet her. She looks around, but she doesn’t see Yonghwa anywhere.

“Isn’t he here yet?”, she asked to herself.

She sits alone, facing the beach. It has been 15 minutes, but Yonghwa still don’t show up. She sighs heavily. Looking at her watch again.

“Maybe he won’t come…”, those words come from a disappointed voice. Then she stands up, and starts walking along the beach, still alone.

One, two, three, four and at the fifth step, she stopped, “I should just go back…”.

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : THE NEXT CHAPTER is going to be THE FINAL one. So have u ready to read it guys??? As it is a SUPERSUPER LONG CHAPTER I've ever wrote. u need to spend more time to read it okay, hehe~ Well actually THAT SUPERSUPER LONG FINAL CHAPTER is already completed. I just wait for the green lights from all of u for it to be published, so let me know IF YOU ARE READY okayyy??? ;-)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.