True love never dies ...

It IS LOVE!

Yonghwa : I’ll love you forever, Seo Joohyun~

Seohyun : (smiles and slowly nods)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO MONTHS ARE PASSING QUICKLY...

During the time, Seungho, Jiyeon and IU are busy preparing for their coming final exam. Even though the first ranking can be surely said will always be Seungho’s, he still study hard. Jiyeon is fighting to be in Top10 in the school, while IU is doing her best to improve her ranking. The three always spend their time together after school hour, studying together, sometimes Yoseob also joining them. Seungho gives much help to Jiyeon and IU, as well as to other students in their school since most of them will ask for his help.

Girl : (coming to the table where Seungho and Jiyeon are) Oppa~ can you teach me how to solve this question? (asking for Seungho’s help, softly)

Seungho : alright, lend me your pen.

Girl : (smiles excitedly) sure, oppa!

Seungho : (writing the solution) ok, this is the first step. Can you understand it?

Girl : hmmm… (pretending not to understand)

Seungho : okay, here. (writing again)

Girl : why… this one… (again, pretending)

Jiyeon : TSSK!!! yah! You’re in an elite school, you know? How can you not understand that easy step??? (starts to feel jealous after seeing the girl is actually trying to be nice with Seungho)

Seungho : calm down… (whispers to Jiyeon)

Girl : (annoyed with Jiyeon) oppa, I understand the first step. The next one?

Seungho : oh, then just continue with the usual method for this kind of question. You know, right?

Girl : ye, oppa! Gomawo~ (and leaving) tssk! who’s that girl beside him? I actually know all the solution. Why should she be there when I’m trying to be close with my oppa? (mumbling)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, she’s just asking for my help to study. Why should you be that jealous?

Jiyeon : you really think so? She’s in better rank than me, how come she can’t understand that easy question? Besides, why did she call you “oppa, oppa, oppa…” when she’s in the same age? That’s annoying! (pouting)

Seungho : (just smile to see Jiyeon’s jealousy)

 

On the other side, Seohyun is also busy with her study, since the college has started. While Yonghwa is busy with his shooting, writing as well as recording for the songs of the drama. Their bustle has limited their time to stay in touch. Yonghwa doesn’t even have time to call Seohyun, he will just send two texts to Seohyun everyday, saying, “Good morning, take care!” and “Good night, sleep well!”. However sometimes he forgot to do so as he is too exhausted after one whole day of shooting. Seohyun will only reply, “Thanks, you too” or “Do well in anything you’re doing”.

One day, on the way to the main gate of her college, Seohyun overheard a group of her college girls discussing.

“Look, look! This is the new actor I was talking about!”, showing the cover of a magazine.

“Wow! He’s definitely good-looking!”

“Right? How I wish he’ll be my boyfriend!”

“Oh, he has good voice as well, you know?”

“He’s also a singer?”

“Yes! From a composer, to an actor and a singer!!! Such a talented handsome guy!!!”

“Yah, what’s his name, what’s his name???!”

“Jung Yonghwa oppa!”

At the moment the name is mentioned, Seohyun’s step stopped automatically. “Yo-Yong oppa???”

 

In a shop, Seohyun keeps staring a magazine with Yonghwa’s on the cover. At the same time…

“About the thing you want to know… you… you’ll know it soon”.

“Once you knew it, I’ll accept any response from you, Hyun~”.

“Mianhae, Hyun~ Hope to see you again soon”.

“And… you should know that… I’ll love you forever, Seo Joohyun~”

Those words from Yonghwa replaying in Seohyun’s mind. She sighs.

“It’s not that I don’t like to be friend with a singer-to-be, just, I’m scared to lose him or her as my friend”.

“Ok. For you, I won’t become a singer. Never!”, Yonghwa smiled.

And sighs again, heavily… “Arasseo, Jung Yonghwa…”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The TWO MONTHS PASSED...

“So congratulations, Yonghwa-ssi! Your drama has just ended, and it got the highest rating out of all the dramas released in this year!”

“Ne, kamsahamnida~”

“So please give a few words to your fans out there… and to all who’s watching KBS’s Entertainment Relay right now.”

“Ne~ I would like to say, many, many thanks to all of my supporters as well as the drama, it IS LOVE!’s fans. Thanks so much for loving this drama. As a new actor and singer, I’ll always wish to do better and better for the future... and for all of you. Kamsahamnida~”.

The interview ended.

 

Yonghwa leans back to his seat in a tinted-windows van.

Yonghwa’s Manager : are you tired, Yonghwa ah? (asks, cared)

Yonghwa : I’m just fine… (sincere smile)

Yonghwa’s Manager : good, as the next schedule is your special fan-meeting with other co-actors of your drama. You already know it, right?

Yonghwa : ne, hyung! I’m actually so excited to have a fan-meeting for the first time! Hehe! (still can laugh even he’s actually tired)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon and IU are on their way to home, they were just passing by the school gate…

IU : JIYEON AH!!! FINALLY!!! (screams excitedly)

Jiyeon : uh~~~ (responds with a weak voice)

IU : yah, Jiyeon ah! Don’t you feel excited after our final exam ended?

Jiyeon : why should I? I did really bad for my Maths paper. How can I get into Top10 then? (says with her unhappy voice) Aishhhh, I’m going crazy!!! (now she’s messing up her own hair)

IU : I don’t think you really care about the ranking… It’s must just because of that ‘weird condition maker’, Yoo Seungho!!! Right, Jiyeon ah?

Seungho : (appears out of nowhere) Ahemmm!!! Did someone talk about me???

IU : ah!!! (totally startled) yah Seungho ah!!! Are you born in this world to make me startle? (joking with serious voice)

Seungho : tssk! Then, are you born in this world to talk behind about me? (mimicking IU. Then turns to look at Jiyeon) oh Jiyeon ah, what happened to your hair? Let me help you… (fixing Jiyeon’s a little messy hair)

Jiyeon : (standing still, keep silent)

Seungho : (smiles after done fixing Jiyeon’s hair) You look cute now. Oh but what with this face? (after noticing Jiyeon’s unhappy face)

IU : she said she did bad for her Maths paper, there’s no way for her to get into Top10 then…

Seungho : (laughs) haha, it’s too bad then, Jiyeon ah~ (joking around)

Jiyeon : ah, chinccha!!!~ (walks away from Seungho and IU)

Seungho : (still laugh a bit, running towards Jiyeon to walk together)

IU : (following them)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, let me send you home today.

Jiyeon : where’s your motorcycle?

Seungho : didn’t bring it for today...

Jiyeon : whatever. (tries to ignore Seungho)

IU : (comes to Jiyeon and links her hand with Jiyeon’s) let’s go, chingu ah!

Seungho : yah IU! Can you please don’t appear at this kind of moment?

IU : tssk! You keep feeling jealous when I’m with Jiyeon~

Seungho : of course! She’s my… soon-to-be-my girl!

Jiyeon : forget it, Seungho ah. I won’t be one. (says with gave up voice)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah… (touches Jiyeon’s shoulder)

Jiyeon : (removes Seungho’s hand) Just go back to your house, Seungho ah. (now she really seems like not in a good mood)

IU : oh! I… think I… need to go somewhere else before going to home. Annyeong, Jiyeon ah! (finds an excuse when thinking that Jiyeon and Seungho need privacy to talk, immediately leaving)

Seungho : IU is leaving, now let me accompany you…

Jiyeon : sorry, I don’t feel like to talk to you right now.

Seungho : (secretly sighs) let… me take you to somewhere before going back, Jiyeon ah…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fan-meeting location is crowded with people. Each and everyone of them takes the opportunity to meet their beloved actors and actresses face to face. However, Yonghwa is the busiest one, his hand doesn’t allow him to stop from signing for his fans.

“OPPA! SARANGHAEYO!!!”, a high-school girl screams excitedly when it is her turn to get Yonghwa’s signature.

“NE~ Kamsahamnida~”, Yonghwa’s respond with a bright smile.

“Oppa, your sign, please!”.

“Sure, what’s your name?”, Yonghwa asked with manner.

“Kim Ji Hye!”, still with her too excited voice.

Yonghwa writes her name, and gives his signature on a poster of himself.

“Kamsahamnida~”, handing the poster to the girl. The girl’s leaving but can’t stop from giggling, too happy to meet Yonghwa.

 

It’s the next fan’s turn.

“Oppa, your sign, please…”, too different from the girl before, this fan asks for the Yonghwa’s signature with a steady tone.

As there are still many fans are waiting, Yonghwa doesn’t even look at that fan’s face.

“Your name?”, he asked, ready with a pen in his hand.

“Seo…”, and she suddenly silent.

Yonghwa’s turns up his head, and see a girl wearing a cap. The cap blocked half of her face. Yonghwa frowns.

“Just tell me your name, I’ll write it”.

“Seo Joohyun~”, now she talks confidently.

Yonghwa is about to start writing the name, but automatically stopped, after hearing that familiar name. Again, he turns up his head, and stares the girl who’s standing right in front of him.

“Why didn’t you write my name?”, the girl asked, informally, while taking off her cap, and gives Yonghwa her sweetest smile.

“Hy-Hyun???”

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : Currently brainstorming to complete this fanfic. Yes, guys, need to complete it as soon as possible. Few chapters more until the final chapter =(( Gonna miss WRITING STORIES THAT MAKE YOU GUYS SMILE! =') 

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.