Accept this night kiss from me... (Part 2)

It IS LOVE!

Seungho : accompany me to somewhere tomorrow, will you?

Jiyeon : n-ne? wh-where to? (did he really want to go out with me?)

Seungho : just somewhere. Do you want to?

Jiyeon : well… hmmm (thinking)

Seohyun : you two... have you guys finished studying? (comes out of nowhere)

Seungho and Jiyeon both startled. “Ne…”, both answer at the same time.

Seohyun : good. Seungho ah, it’s already too late. Yong oppa asked you to sleepover here tonight. Your phone left at home so he said it would be dangerous if something bad happen. Just return home tomorrow, okay?

Jiyeon : ne??? Unnie, he’s not a girl, no need to worry.

Seungho : yah. Why can’t I sleepover here? Even you have ever sleepover at my place.

Jiyeon : but we have no guest room.

Seungho : then… (thinking) oh how about me, sleeping in your room as well? (acting serious)

Jiyeon : (GULPPP!!!) N-NE???

Seungho : should I? (still acting serious)

Jiyeon : well… (starts showing her nervous face)

Seungho : yah Park Jiyeon! Look at your face! (giggles) Why you look so nervous? Don’t tell me you really want it to happen?

Jiyeon : aishhh! (tired of being teased. Tries to ignore Seungho) Unn… (about to call Seohyun but she’s not there anymore) oh where did she go?

Seungho : I think she already went to sleep. Does it mean that WE should go to sleep as well? (wink at Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (her heart beats fast and her face turns red)

Seungho : tsssk! Look at that red face again. Pabo! (smiles) I need to go to bathroom. (leaving)

Jiyeon : aishhh chinccha~ (mumbles herself)

Few minutes later, Seungho comes out from the bathroom. And he see Jiyeon already fall asleep with her head on the study table. Seungho comes nearer to Jiyeon. He stares at Jiyeon’s face for few seconds. And he smiles by himself.

Seungho’s carrying Jiyeon who is still in her deep sleep to her bedroom. Then he slowly puts Jiyeon on her bed. Again, he stares at Jiyeon few seconds.

“Jiyeon ah…”,suddenly he kneels down and moves closer to Jiyeon’s face.

“Accept this night kiss from me…”,he whispers, and a gentle kiss landed on Jiyeon’s forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jiyeon wakes up early this morning. She herself not sure why but she had such a beautiful sleeping last night.

As she is about to jump off from the bed, she noticed a note on a small table beside her bed.

‘ Jiyeon ah, you are going, right? Meet you at COEX Mall, 2pm. =) ‘

                                                                        -yoo seungho-

Jiyeon frowns after reading the note, a little confused.

“What does he mean? Hmm… oh…”, suddenly she remembered…

 

*flashback*

Seungho : hmmm Jiyeon ah. Can you do me a favor?

Jiyeon : ne? (confused)

Seungho : accompany me to somewhere tomorrow, will you?

*end of flashback*

 

And she smiles brightly…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Yonghwa’s president’s office…

Sajangnim : oh Yonghwa, you are here.

Yonghwa : (just arrived) ne…

Sajangnim : come here… please sit.

Yonghwa : (walks and sits facing the sajangnim) what is it, sajangnim? Good news that you told me earlier?

Sajangnim : oh ne! this is it… (handed Yonghwa a script book)

Yonghwa : (read it) new drama… it-it IS LOVE?

Sajangnim : (smiles) check out the suggested main actor.

Yonghwa : Ju-Jung Yonghwa??? ME??? (confused)

Sajangnim : (nods with smile) that’s the script. And this is the contract. (handed another few papers)

Yonghwa : (read them. Speechless)

Sajangnim : (big smile) don’t you think it is a good news, Jung Yonghwa? From a composer, you’ll become an actor. No, no. A famous actor. Oh and yes, I think some OST of this drama, you are the one who will compose them AS WELL AS… SING them. I know you have a nice voice.

Yonghwa : (thinking. Seems like he doesn’t as excited as his sajangnim.) but, why suddenly the production offering me to be the main actor? I mean usually they only want me to compose the OST of the drama. Isn’t it strange, sajangnim?

Sajangnim : Yonghwa ah, you’re still young. And you are good-looking. Nothing’s strange. Actor, singer and composer, that’s just DAEBAK! (talk with full of spirit) Jung Yonghwa, don’t you ever try to miss this golden opportunity.

Yonghwa : (still focus reading the contract. And suddenly stopped at one of the contract terms) huh, what kind of term is this? No personal relationship with anyone until the last episode of the drama be aired? Tssk!

Sajangnim : yah Yonghwa ah. That’s normal, don’t you know that? The production just wants to control the drama ratings. Once you are famous, be loved by the girl fans, they’ll think that you are theirs. You understand what I mean, right?  You know, fans are everything.

Yonghwa : (sighs heavily. And remembered something)

 

*flashback*

Yonghwa : we… lets get married.

Seohyun : NE??? (totally shocked. Her eyes getting bigger)

Yonghwa : ne, Hyun. I’m not kidding.

Seohyun : (speechless. bows her head)

Yonghwa : I don’t force you to give the answer at this moment. Just… answer me when you are ready.

*end of flashback*

 

Yonghwa : (sighs again)

Sajangnim : Yonghwa ah, wae?

Yonghwa : ne? anieyo… (fake smile) well… sajangnim, I’ll think about this first, is it okay?

Sajangnim : well… okay. But don’t think for too long time, okay? How about, three days?

Yonghwa : ne, aigeseumnida. I’m going, sajangnim. (stands up, bows a little and left)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COEX Mall… 1.35pm…

Jiyeon : (sits on a chair in front of the mall. Smiles by herself. Too excited waiting for Seungho)

“Jiyeon ah!!!”, a loud voice comes from far.

Jiyeon : oh, Yoseob ah? (surprised) what are you doing here?

Yoseob : (big smile) me? of course come to meet you.

Jiyeon : NE??? (more surprised)

Yoseob : (giggles) aniya… just hanging around. Well who are you waiting for? IU?

Jiyeon : tssk! that’s your wish, right? (smiles happily)

At that moment, Seungho’s heading to the main entry of COEX Mall. He didn’t expect that Jiyeon is already there because it’s still early.

Seungho : HUH! Mweoya~ (on his way, he spotted Jiyeon is with Yoseob) Why that Yoseob is also there. Aishhh I asked her to accompany me yet she brings her boyfriend along? (really annoyed. Walks quickly towards Jiyeon and Yoseob)

Jiyeon and Yoseob are still busy chatting, didn’t notice Seungho at all.

Yoseob : (laughs) ne~ then, please send my regards to IU, okay? (big smile. And he taps Jiyeon’s shoulder) I’m leaving…

Suddenly, Yoseob’s hand which is still on Jiyeon’s shoulder be grabbed and be removed, ROUGHLY!

“AAARGHHH!!!”,he screams, too hurt and shocked  at the same time.

Jiyeon : (also shocked to see Seungho and his sudden action) yah Yoo Seungho! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?! (screams as she’s getting angry) gwenchanha? (comes closer to Yoseob and holds his injured hand, asks Yoseob softly)

Yoseob : ne… don’t worry. (tries to smile)

Seungho : (getting more angry to see Jiyeon taking care of Yoseob) yah Park Jiyeon. Stop it! I SAID STOP IT! (raise his voice, making people around looking at them)

Jiyeon : (noticed people are looking, slowly releasing Yoseob’s hand) Yoseob ah, mianhae. I’ll call you later. (grabs Seungho’s arm and drag him in to the mall)

 

They are standing, facing to each other at a quiet part of the mall.

Jiyeon : Yoo Seungho, now tell me. What were you doing? (talks calmly, doesn’t want to make the situation worst)

Seungho : (now he’s more calm, has come to his sense) Mianhae, Jiyeon ah. (bows his head)

Jiyeon : you should say that to Yoseob, shouldn’t you?

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, stop talking about him. Chebal.(please.)

Jiyeon : ne???

Seungho : I… hate seeing you with him.

Jiyeon : (frowns) n-ne??? w-wae?

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : oh i'm too tired now after writing all these. hehe. give me some strength guys! haha. ENJOY!!!~~~

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.