"LIKE THIS..."

It IS LOVE!

Seungho : IU, too, use this pink pen, right?

Jiyeon : ne? ani... She never use this type of pen. (totally doesn’t remember anything about her pen is still with Seungho)

Seungho : NE??? (quite surprised)

Jiyeon just leaves Seungho who is still in his confusion.

Seungho : (thinking hardly) aaah now I know. For sure that Jiyeon wanna trick me again. Yah Park Jiyeon, from now on I won’t be fooled by you anymore. Don’t you know I’m a genius? Haha. (telling by himself. He grabs another pink pen)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa sighs heavily. He leans back to the couch he is sitting. Yes, actually his original dream is to become a singer, not only composing songs for other singers like where he is now. That’s why he attended the best art school, Art Elite School, in order to pursue his dream. He waited for the opportunity for a too long, but it only comes now, after he has someone who is very precious for him, Seo Joohyun.

 

*flashback*

“It’s not that I don’t like to be friend with a singer-to-be, just, I’m scared to lose him or her as my friend”,the words from Seohyun when Yonghwa tried to approach to know her better.

“Ok. For you, I won’t become a singer. Never!”,Yonghwa smiled.

*end of flashback*

 

Yonghwa closes his eyes, calming himself. But then again he opens his eyes, looks at the contract papers.

“Jung Yonghwa, don’t you ever try to miss this golden opportunity.”

“Once you are famous, be loved by the girl fans, they’ll think that you are theirs. You understand what I mean, right?  You know, fans are everything.”

Those words told by his president keeps replaying on his mind.

 

Yonghwa : (calls Seohyun)

Seohyun : ne, Yong!!! Finally you called! So what is that good news? (sounds really happy)

Yonghwa : n-ne? (surprised. He thought Seohyun really forgot about that news) w-well…

Seohyun : ppalli Yong~ I’m really curious.

Yonghwa : Hyun ah! We… let’s have a vacation during this school holiday. Together with Jiyeon and Seungho. (tries to change the topic, well, the actual reason why he calls Seohyun)

Seohyun : ne! arasseo, Yong~ I’ll tell Jiyeon later okay? (smiles by herself, forgot already about the news she asked earlier) but, where are we going?

Yonghwa : Jeju Island. Eottae?( how about that?)

Seohyun : well I just love it. Hehe.

Yonghwa : Hyun, what are you doing right now? Doing your revision?

Seohyun : yeah, just finished it. Jiyeon’s parents are back, I’m about to return to my house.

Yonghwa : I see. Ok. Hyun ah, I’ll call you later. A bit busy right now. bye bye!

Seohyun : ne~ (hangs up)

 

Seohyun : ommonim, I was thinking about going to Jeju Island with Jiyeon during th …

Jiyeon’s omma : of course! (a real quick answer, has cut Seohyun’s words) You both enjoy your vacation, okay? (smiles)

Seohyun : n-ne, ommonim. (surprised by the quick answer) Kamsahamnida.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungho and Jiyeon are leaving the bookstore, heading to the outside of the mall. Seungho leads their way while Jiyeon’s trailing him from the back.

Jiyeon : Seungho ah, we just here to go to that bookstore?

Seungho : ne. That’s my favourite bookstore, you know?

Jiyeon : ne??? Favourite? But it doesn’t look like that.

Seungho : (silent)

Jiyeon : We were in that bookstore for quite a long time, and you bought only ONE book? Nothing else huh? Well I thought a genius would buy dozens of books once he went there. Maybe what I said before is right, you’re not that genius. Don’t you think so? (chuckles)

Seungho : yah Park Jiyeon, can you please stop nagging? I never thought a cute girl like you, love to nag.

Jiyeon : oh wait! Did you say I am cute?

Seungho : n-ne??? D-did I? (aigoo! I shouldn’t be that frank to her. Ah Pabo Seungho!)

Jiyeon : (smiling wider and wider)

Seungho : (noticed Jiyeon’s expression) yah! Stop smiling. You’re not that cute.

Jiyeon : gwenchanha, Seungho ah. Don’t be shy to say that to me. (teasing smile)

Seungho : tssk! (annoyed)

 

nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo, heureuji motage tto saljjak useo”, Jiyeon’s phone rings with ‘Good Day’ ringtone…

note : don't read the pink words (for Seungho's POV)

Jiyeon : (answers the call) oh IU ah! what is it?

Seungho : (walking slower, tries to listen Jiyeon’s and IU’s conversation)

Jiyeon : ne… mianhae, IU ah~

IU : mweoya~ why you say sorry to me. He’s not my boyfriend anyway.

Jiyeon : I know. But please treat Yoseob better, okay. I start to think that he is not that bad.

Seungho : Yoseob again? Why she keeps talking about him? (whispers to himself)

IU : haha Jiyeon ah, what happened to you? You keep feeling annoyed with him before. Omo! Don’t tell me you start to like him.

Jiyeon : mweoya~ it’s just… he is quite sweet, sometimes.

Seungho : sweet??? Aishhh chinccha!!!

IU : oh Jiyeon ah, don’t forget our promise okay! Let’s spend our time together this holiday.

Jiyeon : yah don’t worry. For sure we will spend our time together, having a vacation, maybe?

Seungho : Jiyeon… having a vacation with Yoseob??? (totally shocked!)

IU : omo I cant wait, Jiyeon ah!

Jiyeon : haha. Just wait, okay. IU ah, I’m hanging up. Annyeong, nae chingu!(my friend!)

IU : ne~~~

Seungho : that was IU?

Jiyeon : (nods) ne…

Seungho : well… why are you calling her IU, what’s actually her real name?

Jiyeon : hmmm Lee JiEun. Wae?

Seungho : Ji… Eun? J… E? JE? (actually talking to himself but can be heard by Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : ne??? (confused)

Seungho : ne? aniya… (whispers to himself) why is it JE? Not JY? (thinking deeply)

Jiyeon : (frowns)

Seungho : yah Park Jiyeon. You're going to vacation with Yoseob? (suddenly changing the topic)

Jiyeon : ne??? (confused again)

Seungho : you said that earlier.

Jiyeon : mweoya~ (still confused)

Seungho : forget it. (arasseo Jiyeon ah, I'm going to ask IU about that) (walks quickly, away from Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : aishhh! really, such a weird guy! I've fallen for the wrong guy. (mumbles)

 

They are already in front of the mall…

Seungho : oh, ice-cream. (stopped at an ice-cream stall) Noona, two chocolate ice-creams, please.

Ice-cream Noona : ne~~~

Jiyeon : (also stopped)

Seungho : (takes the ice-creams from the Noona and pay) ne, kamsahamnida~

Jiyeon : haha. Seungho ah. I never thought a CUTE guy like you, love ice-cream. (mimicking Seungho's words to her earlier)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, this is yours.

Jiyeon is about to take the ice-cream from Seungho’s hand but Seungho immediately directs the ice-cream to Jiyeon’s mouth. Made Jiyeon’s mouth all creamy, looks like a baby when he/she is eating.

Seungho : haha! Jiyeon ah, now you definitely look cute! Merong~(sticking out his tongue~)

Jiyeon : (still take the ice-cream from Seungho)

Seungho : (quickly moves away from Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : yah! Yoo Seungho!

Seungho : haha! Pity you. (found a bench. He sits)

Jiyeon : (Sits beside Seungho. Pouting. pretends to sulk)

Seungho : (smiles happily. his ice-cream) wae? Don’t you like it? You look cute with that cream on your mouth, you know?

Jiyeon : (keeps silent. Ignored the cream on . Just holding the ice-cream without eating it. Still pretend to sulk)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, eat your ice-cream. It tastes really good.

Jiyeon : (still in silent)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, your ice-cream is melting.

Jiyeon : so what? (starts being cold to Seungho)

Seungho : hmmm do you want me to help you to clean that cream on your mouth? (try to persuade Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : we have no tissues. How can you do that?

“LIKE THIS…”, and Seungho slowly directs his head closer to Jiyeon’s until his lips touch Jiyeon’s creamy lips. And yes... THEY KISSED!

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : SORRY, maybe quite short for this chapter. I've updated TWO CHAPTERS in a short time. AND AS USUAL, TELL ME WHICH PART OF THIS CHAPTER U LIKE THE MOST. hehe. SUPER THANKS! ;-)

SPECIAL NOTE :

Hey guys, I really wanna know. How many chapters do u really want this fanfic to have? As I only have less than 1 month left to spend my time writing fanfic. Gonna be extremely bz with university after this. But for sure I'll still come here to read others' fanfics when I'm bored =) . Waiting for ur opinion, guys! SUPERSUPER THANKS! ;-) 

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.