What is really going on ?

It IS LOVE!

Jiyeon : How can you do that?

“LIKE THIS…”, and Seungho slowly directs his head closer to Jiyeon’s until his lips touch Jiyeon’s creamy lips. And yes… THEY KISSED!

Jiyeon’s completely frozen by Seungho’s action. She never thought, not even once, that this will ever happen to her, in her real life. “YES PARK JIYEON! YOO SEUNGHO, your dream guy, is KISSING YOU right now”, her mind said. She closes her eyes, letting her lips to be Seungho’s.

That unexpected, gentle kiss ends after 4 seconds. It might be only for a short moment, but it’s too precious for they two as that was a very first kiss for both of them.

Both Seungho and Jiyeon slowly open their eyes as they’re unlocking their lips. They look into each others’ eyes for a sec but quickly look away, feeling awkward.

Seungho : ahemmm! (quickly stands up from the bench) let’s go. (without looking at Jiyeon who is still sitting)

Jiyeon : n-ne. (obeyed. Still feel the awkwardness. Stands up)

Seungho : (starts to walk)

Jiyeon : (slowly following Seungho from back)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun is on her way from Jiyeon’s place to her house. As she arrived, she see Yonghwa, leaning at the brick wall right in front her house.

Seohyun : oh, Yong oppa! What are you doing here? (surprised, slowly walking nearer to Yonghwa)

Yonghwa : (big smile) yah finally you arrived. I’ve been waiting for you, Seo Joohyun. Oh but why are you walking? Where’s your car?

Seohyun : ne? Jiyeon’s house is not that far. I just like walking. Hehe.

Yonghwa : (laughs a bit) haha you are a weird girl, Seo Joohyun.

Seohyun : (just smile) oh by the way, why are you here?

Yonghwa : wae? Shirheo?(don’t like it?)

Seohyun : aniya… it’s just …

Yonghwa : (moves from his leaning, grabs Seohyun’s hand and hold it tightly) let’s go!

Seohyun : (surprised) n-ne? where to?

Yonghwa : (starts walking) no where. Just walking. Since you said you like to walk.

Seohyun : ne??? (confused but laughing)

Yonghwa : (just smiling, happy enough just by walking with Seohyun while holding hands)

Seohyun : Yong oppa, ppalli, tell me where are we going?

Yonghwa : I told you it’s no where. Let’s just walk, Hyun ah. I just think that after this maybe we can’t spend our time together like this, at this hour, at this kind of places.

Seohyun : (feels weird) ne? what are you talking about? Are you going somewhere?

Yonghwa : (smiles) aniya… (short answer)

Silence for few moments…

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, tell me. Where do you want to go, the place that you wish the most to spend your time with me?

Seohyun : n-ne??? Yong oppa, you seem a little weird today.

Yonghwa : what’s weird? It’s nothing. Just tell me, ppalli.

Seohyun : well… sauna. (smiles brightly)

Yonghwa : sauna? Arasseo. Let’s go.

Seohyun : n-now???

Yonghwa : of course.

Seohyun : (frowns. Still have a feeling that Yonghwa a little weird)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, let me send you home. (talks in a steady tone)

Jiyeon : ne? errr… with this motorcycle?

Seungho : wae? Shirheo?(don’t like it?)

Jiyeon : ani… (fake laugh)

Seungho : then let’s go. (jumps on his motorcycle and wears the helmet)

Jiyeon : (smiles a bit)

Seungho : (grabs another helmet) Jiyeon ah, come closer.

Jiyeon : n-ne? (confused but just obeyed Seungho)

Seungho : (put the helmet for Jiyeon) okay, jump on, Jiyeon ah.

Jiyeon : (frozen) (how can this weird guy becomes so sweet right now?)

Seungho : yah, why didn’t you jump on? Or you want me to help you to do so?

Jiyeon : n-n-ne??? aniya, aniya… (slowly jumps on)

Seungho : it’s going to be dangerous. Grab my waist.

Jiyeon : (frozen again)

Seungho : (grabs both Jiyeon’s hands and put them on his waist, smiling) hold tightly, Jiyeon ah. we are going…

Jiyeon : ne... (smile happily)

 

They arrived. In front of Jiyeon’s house…

Seungho : (handing Jiyeon a book he bought earlier) this is for you. (smiles)

Jiyeon : y-you bought this book for me?

Seungho : of course. Oh, and this too. (handing Jiyeon the pink pen this time)

Jiyeon : (now it made her frowning) so you already know that the pe…

Seungho : (interrupt Jiyeon’s word) I hope that you can improve your rank in school. You have been too lazy, you know. I can see that. (starts teasing Jiyeon again)

Jiyeon : mweoya~ I’m not a genius. I just can’t keep on studying.

Seungho : well I’m sure you can, after this.

Jiyeon : ne?

Seungho : (just smile) I’m leaving. (suddenly gives a quick kiss on Jiyeon’s right cheek. And left)

Jiyeon : (totally surprised, touching her right cheek. Smiles by herself)

Jiyeon keeps her eyes on Seungho and his motorcycle until they disappear from her view. She then opens the first page of the book titled “See You at the Top” given by Seungho, and there is written …

“ YOU WILL BE MY GIRL ONCE YOU’RE ON TOP10 IN OUR SCHOOL. =) ”                                                                                 Special from : Number 1 guy, Yoo Seungho =p

Jiyeon smiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun : (coming out after changing her cloth)

Yonghwa : wahhh Hyun~ You look beautiful even with sauna clothing...

Seohyun : oppa, mweoya~ (starts to blush, shy for being praised)

Yonghwa : (big smile) let’s go, (holding out his arm) to my favourite part at this sauna.

Seohyun : (grabs Yonghwa’s arm) which part?

They walk together. People around keep looking at them, thinking that they are a cute couple.

Seohyun : Yong oppa. Do you notice that many people here are staring at us? (whispering)

Yonghwa : ara.(I know.)

Seohyun : do you know why?

Yonghwa : well… maybe because I’m famous.

Seohyun : haha oppa, you are not a singer or an actor. How can you say you’re famous?

Yonghwa : cheongmal? So what if I become a singer or an actor? (to test Seohyun)

Seohyun : well maybe I won't like it. I just don't like being stared by everyone. Just like now. Look, we are nobodies yet they’re staring at us. It’s weird.

Yonghwa : (speechless to hear Seohyun’s answer)

 

Few moments later…

Yonghwa : CHAANN!!!(TA DA!!!) Hyun ah, we are here. (smiles)

Seohyun : n-ne??? this is your favourite part in sauna? (shocked)

Right in front of them is a small pool, with a bunch of small fishes inside that crystal clear water. It is actually for a skin softening treatment that involves sticking the feet in that pool so that the fishes can eat your dead skin, by biting the feet a little bit.

Yonghwa : (laughs a little to see Seohyun’s reaction) wae? Shirheo? (slowly sitting down, and putting his feet into the pool)

Seohyun : (still standing, silent)

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, ppalli. Put in your feet.

Seohyun : (slowly sitting down beside Yonghwa) aniya. I don’t want to. I’m scared of being bitten by that fishes. Just do it alone.

Yonghwa : (laughs) Hyun ah, it’s nothing. Chinccha. Just try it, come on.

Seohyun : (shakes her head)

Yonghwa : (grabs Seohyun’s feet and tries to put them in the pool)

Seohyun : (defends herself) ah oppa! Andwae~ (slaps Yonghwa’s arm gently)

Yonghwa : (laughs happily) haha Hyun, come on. If you’re not doing it, I won’t give a present for you later.

Seohyun : what kind of present?

Yonghwa : just put in your feet first. It’s going to be fine. Trust me. (tries to convince Seohyun)

Seohyun : aishhh chinccha. Ne, arasseo. (slowly putting in her feet) ahhh I’m too scared!

Yonghwa : (smiles)

Seohyun : ouchhh! Aigoo they’re biting my feet! (showing the expression that she’s about to cry)

Yonghwa : (laughs) Hyun ah, don’t cry. It’s nothing.

Seohyun : ouchhh! Oppa, I don’t like it! (closing her eyes with her scared expression)

Yonghwa : (smiles) Hyun ah, you look cute with that expression.

Seohyun : what cute? I’m scared. (talking with closed eyes)

Yonghwa : (smiles again) Gwenchanha, Hyun ah.

Yonghwa slowly puts his right hand on Seohyun’s waist, embracing it gently. Seohyun startled, she opens her eyes and smiles. She’s then leaning her head on Yonghwa’s shoulder, enjoying their happiness moment.

“By the way, what’s the present, Yong~ ?”, Seohyun asking, softly, with her head is still on Yonghwa's shoulder.

“Just wait”, short answer from Yonghwa, he smiles, tighter his embracing on Seohyun's waist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 8pm. Jiyeon is having her dinner with her parents.

Jiyeon’s omma : Jiyeon ah, did Seohyun tell you about going to Jeju Island?

Jiyeon : ne? who are going?

Jiyeon’s omma : you and her.

Jiyeon : ch-chinccha? Wow!!! (screams happily) omma, I’m done eating. I’m going to IU’s place, to tell her about this good news.

Jiyeon’s omma : what’s so good? You just start eating, by the way.

Jiyeon : I’m full enough. Well I promised IU to spend our holiday together. So Seohyun unnie and I, are going there together with IU. Is it okay, omma?

Jiyeon’s omma : for sure, no problem.

Jiyeon : yeayyy! Gomawo, omma. I’m leaving. (immediately leaving, too happy)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungho is about to press the bell of a house. Suddenly someone appears.

“oh Yoo Seungho. What are you doing here? How can you know my house???”,she asked, too surprised to see Seungho.

“IU-ssi, are you going somewhere?”,he’s asking back, without answering her questions.

IU : (opens the main gate, and goes out of the gate) ne.. to the nearest shop. What brings you here, at this hour? (asks again, still confused)

Seungho : well, this is it. (handing IU a small, wrapped box, looks like a present)

IU : ne??? (that even makes her more confused) what is this? Today is not my birthday, anyway.

Seungho : (laughs a little) ani… this is not for your birthday. Just as my thank to you. Accept it. (still handing the box to IU)

IU : n-ne? (hesitate to accept it)

At that particular moment, Jiyeon is heading to IU’s house, made her to see all of the moments between Seungho and IU. Her smile completely vanished. “What is really going on?”, asking herself, stiffly standing at her position.

Seungho : (smiles after IU accepted it) hmmm should I accompany you to the shop for a while?

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE :  I think this is the longest chapter I've ever updated. Well this is as MY THANK as well as AN APPRECIATION for those WHO LOVE this fanfic, since I received A LOT OF ENCOURAGING COMMENTS for the two last chapters, it gives me STRENGTH guys! THANKS! TOO MANY NAMES TO BE MENTIONED BUT SUPERSUPER THANXXX!!!~

n YES! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ok! =)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.