Because I like you...

It IS LOVE!

Seungho’s frowning, looking at IU who is still on phone.

“SO that ‘pen girl’ is… IU???”

IU : ne, omma. I’ll be there as soon as possible. Just wait for me, okay. (hang up. Turns around and see Seungho’s frowning. Heading back to her seat) Seungho-ssi? What happened? Why are you frowning?

Seungho : (startled) ne? hmm no, it’s nothing. Anyway, why did your omma call? (change the topic)

IU : Seungho-ssi. Mianhaeyo. But I have to go now. It’s really really important.

Seungho : what is it? Do you need help?

IU : anieyo, chinccha gwenchanhayo. Sorry but I can’t tell you further.

Seungho : I see. Ok then.

IU : (takes all her stuff) I’m leaving… (quickly walks away)

Seungho : IU-ssi!

IU : (turns back) ne?

Seungho : take care.

IU : (frowns) ne? ne, gomawoyo. (smiles)

Seungho : (smiles back)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa and Seohyun are walking along the beach. Both have smiles, real smiles on their faces.

Seohyun : wahhh I love beach!

Yonghwa : really?

Seohyun : of course!

Yonghwa : you really love it that much?

Seohyun : (nods with smile)

Yonghwa : (pushing Seohyun to the water using his body, playing around) you love it, right? (chuckles)

Seohyun : yah oppa, andwae~ (defends herself from falling into the water. Giggles)

Yonghwa : (laughs. Happy to play around with Seohyun) Hyun ah~ (suddenly stops, speaks gently while holding out his arm)

Seohyun : (startled. Stiff)

Yonghwa : (use his expression to ask Seohyun to grab his arm)

Seohyun : (smiles and grabs the arm)

Yonghwa : (big smile. He and Seohyun continue walking) by the way Hyun, why did you go to Busan?

Seohyun : oh how did you know that?

Yonghwa : Jiyeon told me. You don’t know, right? She even sleepover at my place last night.

Seohyun : cheongmal?(really?) (really surprised)

Yonghwa : (nod) I saved her from some bad guys on her way to food store. yah Seo Joohyun! How can you leave someone as cute as her to stay alone at home?

Seohyun : (sighs) yah right, bad me! (hit her own head)

Yonghwa : (giggles) so why did you go there, to Busan? You missed me that much huh? You were finding me there, right?

Seohyun : oh how did you know?

Yonghwa : (laughs) haha Seo Joohyun! I got you! I was just saying. Pabo. (giggles)

Seohyun : (slaps Yonghwa’s arm gently) aishhh oppa chinccha! (blushing and smiles brightly)

Yonghwa : (relieved to see Seohyun who looks really really happy)

Seohyun : Yong oppa! You said Jiyeon is cute, right? Who’s more cute? Me or Jiyeon?

Yonghwa : tsssk! why you ask such question? Jiyeon of course.

Seohyun : ne? (pouts )

Yonghwa : wae?

Seohyun : ask her to marry you then.

Yonghwa : arasseo. (acting serious)

Seohyun : oppa! (releases Yonghwa’s arm)

Yonghwa : (chuckles) (holds both Hyun’s arms) Hyun ah, listen here. (looks into Seohyun’s eyes) I don’t know if there is anyone or anything in this world that is more beautiful than you.

Seohyun : (moved by what Yonghwa just said. Frozen)

Yonghwa : Hyun ah… (speaks softly)

Seohyun : n-ne?

And silence for few moments...

Seohyun is waiting for that ONLY word and...

"SARANGHAE, Seo Joohyun~", finally, it comes romantically from Yonghwa's mouth, after she waited for a too long time. Seohyun's frozen.

Yonghwa : saranghae… (and again. And this time he closer his face to Seohyun’s)

Seohyun : finally. (what she said makes Yonghwa’s action stopped for a second)

Yonghwa : ne? (confused for a moment)

Seohyun : (finally you said it, Jung Yonghwa) Na do, saranghae, Jung Yonghwa... (smiles)

Yonghwa continue moving his face closer to Seohyun’s...

Until finally, their lips lock with each others’. They're having their gentle yet sweet kiss by the beach, with the beautiful, cold breeze accompanying the sweetest moment in their life.

And that’s their first kiss…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungho : an-annyeong! (hesitate)

Jiyeon : (focus studying with the earphone on ears, listening to A Pink’s I Don’t Know)

Seungho : annyeong!!! ( a bit louder now)

Jiyeon : (still give no respond)

Seungho : (sighs heavily. Quickly comes closer to Jiyeon and hold her hand to make her stop writing)

Jiyeon : (completely shocked. Looks directly into Seungho’s eyes)

Seungho : (release Jiyeon’s hand, sits beside her) I’m… sorry about earlier.

Jiyeon : (silent)

Seungho : (take off one side of Jiyeon’s earphones) I said I’m sorry. (serious)

Jiyeon : (still in silent)

Seungho : (speaks gently) Jiyeon-ssi…

Jiyeon : (suddenly stands up) I’m leaving… (take off another side of earphone and walks away)

Seungho : yah Park Jiyeon! (it’s quite loud to make other students around them looking at them)

Jiyeon : (stops her step)

Seungho : (grabs Jiyeon’s hand and drag her away from that park)

As they arrived in an empty classroom…

Jiyeon : yah what are you doing? Let go of my hand.

Seungho : (still hold Jiyeon’s hand tightly) I’m not going to let it go until you say “yes” to what I’m going to ask.

Jiyeon : what? What is it?

Seungho : come to my house tonight.

Jiyeon : ne? (frowns)

Seungho : just come, so that I can teach you what actually I need to teach for today’s session.

Jiyeon : (not answering)

Seungho : (still hold Jiyeon’s hand) Jiyeon-ssi?

Jiyeon : shirheo!(I don’t want to!)

Seungho : ne? (suprised by Jiyeon's answer)

Jiyeon : naega shirheo!

Seungho : yah! Fine, then I won’t let go your hand.

Jiyeon : yah Yoo Seungho. Why are you doing all these to me? (tired to argue)

Silence for a moment...

Seungho : because I like you.

Jiyeon : (GULPPP!!!) N-Ne???

Jiyeon’s expression immediately changed, totally shocked. She never expected, even once, Seungho will say that words.

Seungho : (chuckles) yah, pabo! Are you going to believe that? Tssk! (let go Jiyeon’s hand and immediately walks away) see you tonight! (says happily while leaving the classroom)

Jiyeon : (sighs) yah Yoo Seungho! Neo, nappeun namja!(you, bad guy!) (mumbles herself)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night…

Yonghwa : (leaning back since he feels tired after composing his new song. Smiles by himself while staring the wall)

Seungho : (coming out from his room. Spotted Yonghwa) Hyung, why are you smiling alone? You like the wall that much, huh?

Yonghwa : (startled) oh, Seungho ah! You scared me.

Seungho : mweoya~ I don’t even try to scare you. (then ignores Yonghwa. Looks at the clock on the wall few times) Where’s she? (whispering to himself)

Yonghwa : (noticed Seungho’s action) Seungho ah, wae? Are you waiting for someone?

Seungho : ne? aniya… (then keep talking to himself) shouldn’t she be here at this time? Wait, what time did I ask her to come? Ah, I didn’t even tell her that. Yah pabo! (hit his own head) Should I call her? Huh, I don’t even have her number. Yah why should I? (continue mumbling. All clumsy)

Yonghwa : (keeps his eyes on Seungho) yah Yoo Seungho. What are you doing? (too weird)

Seungho : (not answering Yonghwa yet ask him question) oh hyung. Do you know where Jiyeon lives by chance?

Yonghwa : ne???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“DING DONG!”

No answer.

“DING DONG!”. Again.

Jiyeon half-awake. She turns her lying body to right side and to left side. “Unnie, where are you? Go open the door. I’m so sleepy”, she mumbles while her eyes are still close.

“DING DONG!”, and again.

“AIGOO! Who is that?”, now she sits. And slowly jump off from her bed.

With her messy hair, half-opened eyes, sleepy face, wearing pyjamas and her room slipper, Jiyeon opens the door.

“Who are y …”, and she caught a sight of a handsome guy right in front of the door.

Still not fully awake, she looks at that guy, and blinks, one, and blinks again, two, and at three, her eyes open big.

“YOO… YOO SEUNGHO???”

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : I thank so much for those who love this fanfic. And thanx for leaving ur comments that I can know all ur opinions. Keep doing so okay ;-)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.