I'm in love with you...

It IS LOVE!

Seungho moves his body closer and closer to Jiyeon’s and puts both of his hands on each sides of her, forced her body to be driven back until she lied down on the grass.

 “Wh-what do you th-think you’re doing, Seungho ah?”,Jiyeon said, her heart starts to beat fast, too nervous, as now Seungho’s body is right above hers. She can’t even look directly at Seungho’s face now.

Seungho : now are you that happy that you managed to trick me? (acting all serious)

Jiyeon : w-w-… (stuttering)

Seungho : huh?! (closer his face)

Jiyeon : (automatically closing her eyes) mi-mian-mianhae~ (talking with closed eyes)

Seungho : (big smile to see Jiyeon’s reaction)

Jiyeon : (still with her closed eyes, frozen)

Seungho : Park Jiyeon~ open your eyes, I have something to say. (speaks gently)

Jiyeon opens her eyes, slowly. Seungho’s face is still right in front of hers, but not as close as before.

Jiyeon can see Seungho’s sincere eyes are looking directly into hers. For few seconds, no words come from his mouth, he’s just staring at Jiyeon, with no smile. Jiyeon’s heart beats faster and faster.

“Park Jiyeon~”, finally Seungho breaks the silence.

“U-u-uh?”, Jiyeon’s stuttering voice.

“I think, I’m… I’m in love with you…”.

Jiyeon’s frozen, completely lost her words. Seungho is still staring her, too close.

“I said I’m in love with you, Park Jiyeon”, he repeats his words, actually waiting for Jiyeon’s reply.

“I... I… I, too, am in love with you, Yoo Seungho”.

Seungho smiles, really thankful for the words came from Jiyeon. He never thought of having such a beautiful feeling like he feels right now.

Seungho directs his face closer to Jiyeon’s, making Jiyeon to close her eyes. He then lands his lips on Jiyeon’s, giving her a sweetest kiss in her life. This moment, their lips locked for quite a long time, drawing a most beautiful experience that they have ever had.

 

Seungho and Jiyeon are lying down on the plastic grass of the park, with Jiyeon’s head is placed on Seungho’s arm while Seungho embracing her shoulders. Both of them can’t stop smiling. Their sleepiness and fatigue fade away due to the happiness they are having now.

Seungho : Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : hmmm?

Seungho : do you know that we are being watched, right now?

Jiyeon : (starts to be scared) huh??? who’s watching us? Unnie?

Seungho : (laughs a bit to see Jiyeon’s nervousness) are you that scared if noona is watching? Aniya… there, look, all the starts are looking at us. (pointing to the sky)

Jiyeon : tssk! mweoya~ you scared me.

Seungho : (smiles) mianhae… Can you see it, how dark the sky is during night? But it has moon and stars to make it brighter…

Jiyeon : hmmm~ (listening with full-hearted)

Seungho : so… when you are in the dark, don’t feel scared… Just look at the moon and the stars, for sure they’ll accompany you, and make the dark become bright.

Jiyeon : (smiling)

Seungho : oh wait. Can you understand what I’m talking about, Miss 49th?

Jiyeon : tssk! I’m not that stupid to not understand such that simple thing. By the way, why are you calling me with that name, Mr 1st?

Seungho : nothing. Just want to remind you that you’re still not in Top 10.

Jiyeon : ye??? what’s that suppose to mean?

Seungho : you’re not my girl yet.

Jiyeon : ah, cheongmal!~

Seungho : of course! You will never be my girl if you are not in Top 10, arasseo?

Jiyeon : yah yah yah! That is so mean, you know? Then what am I to you right now?

Seungho : we’re just friends.

Jiyeon : ah, friends? Arasseo! Yoseob, too, is my friend. Then I’ll lean on his arm just like this later.

Seungho : WHAT??? what did you say?

Jiyeon : wae? Andwae? What’s the difference? He is my friend, and you are my friend as well. Can’t I do the same things with all my friends?

Seungho : andwae, andwae, andwae~

Jiyeon : oh wait! Since you kissed me just now, should I kiss him too, Yoo Seungho? (teasing Seungho more)

Seungho : YAH!!! Do you want me to kill him? (can’t hide his jealousy anymore)

Jiyeon : haha! Mweoya~ (laughs, too happy to see Seungho’s jealousy)

Seungho : oh, one more thing.

Jiyeon : (still laugh a little) what is it?

Seungho : don’t you ever buy ice-creams for somebody else. And yes, never eat ice-cream together with other guys. Arasseo?

Jiyeon : UH??? (confused) Why can’t I do so?

Seungho : just don’t do it.

Jiyeon : I’ll do it if you don’t tell me the reason.

Seungho : aishhh!!! Arasseo, arasseo! Because I want the “ice-cream moment” to be the moment of US ONLY. And… (hesitate to say)

Jiyeon : and???

Seungho : do you know that you... look too cute when you’re eating ice-cream? (now he slower his voice, suddenly feels shy to say such thing)

Jiyeon : (happy smile) is... that why you kissed me, that day, Seungho ah? (teasing)

Seungho : y-ye~(yes~) (suddenly becomes too shy)

Jiyeon : haha you’re so cute! (looking at Seungho closely)

Seungho : aishhh, stop it.

Jiyeon : hehe! Oh Seungho ah, can I know about something?

Seungho : hmmm???

Jiyeon : when…did you start to… to have a feeling towards me?

Seungho : hmmm (thinking) well…I’m not sure myself.

Jiyeon : chinccha?

Seungho : uh… but… I do remember when was the first time you started to attract me to see you. Since that, I feel like I want to see you everyday, oh, ani,(no,) every second… (smiles by himself)

Jiyeon : hmmm when was it?

 

*flashback*

“JIYEON-SSI!”, Jiyeon’s left hand is pulled. She startled. And now two pairs of eyes meet. With no blink. Too close with one another. They are Seungho’s and Jiyeon’s. They stay facing each other for a few seconds, with Jiyeon’s left hand be held by Seungho’s right hand while Seungho’s left hand is on Jiyeon’s right arm.

Seungho releasing Jiyeon’s hands, slowly.

Seungho : how come you cross the road with bowed head? Be careful. (slowly talk to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : thanks. (short and simple answer. Not looking at Seungho’s face)

*end of flashback*

 

Jiyeon : that… that moment??? Chinccha???! (really can’t believe it)

Seungho : uh! Wae? You don’t believe it?

Jiyeon : of course! I thought you didn’t even remember me after that. Since you never look like you recognize me in school~ (pouting)

Seungho : were you disappointed about that thing, my dear? (asking gently)

Jiyeon : uh! Of course! Oh wait, what did you call me?

Seungho : what? What did I call you? (pretends to not knowing)

Jiyeon : hmmm~

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, don’t you know, how happy I was when I know I’m going to be IU’s Maths tutor?

Jiyeon : WHAT? What did you say? You’re that happy to be IU’s tutor? (starts getting jealous)

Seungho : yah, don’t get me wrong~ Being her tutor allowed me to see you often. As I said, I feel like I really want to see you every second...

Jiyeon : (now she smiles)

Seungho : tssk! see, now you smile. (smiles as well to see Jiyeon’s reaction) oh Jiyeon ah, it’s late already. You should go to sleep.

Jiyeon : hmmm can’t I just sleep here?

Seungho : yah, are you in your right mind? Sleeping on this grass?

Jiyeon : hehe! Kidding! But… can I ask a favour before we go to sleep?

Seungho : what is it? Another kiss? (looking at Jiyeon closely, and wink)

Jiyeon : yah! You just think of that? Here! (showing her handphone) let’s take a couple picture! Hehe!

Seungho : haha great! So that you can set a new wallpaper for your handphone, right?

Jiyeon : oh! How did you know my plan?

Seungho : yah! That’s my plan. I said that earlier.

Jiyeon : arasseo, arasseo! (self-cam while they still lie down, the same position) hana, dul, set! (a picture is taken)

Seungho : (looks at the picture taken together with Jiyeon) wahhh how cute! (laughs)

Jiyeon : of course I am cute. Hehe!

Seungho : not you, I said myself is cute in the picture.

Jiyeon : tssk! chinccha!~ (pouting again)

Seungho : arasseo, Jiyeon ah~ you’re more cute than me~ (teasing smile, starts to stand, together with Jiyeon)

Their fingers are locked with each others’, and they start walking to their rooms.

As they reached right in front the room…

Jiyeon : oh, Seungho ah. Wait a moment. Give me your phone.

Seungho : huh? (confused but obeyed)

Jiyeon : (doing something with the phone)

Seungho : (frowns) what are you doing? I have no girls’ numbers in my contact lists.

Jiyeon : tssk! Do you think that I always feel jealous like you do? Ah, DONE! Here! (handing back Seungho’s phone)

Seungho : (checking his phone) yah! You set our picture as my wallpaper as well? Park Jiyeon, how childish you are…

Jiyeon : Seobang~~~ (tries to convince Seungho with her MOST CUTE expression)

Seungho : (big smile, surely can’t be angry with the most cute girl in his world) well I like you call me that.

Jiyeon : hehe! Please just let it be your wallpaper, Seobang~ I always wanted to do this once I have a boyfriend. COUPLE WALLPAPER!!! Hehe!

Seungho : ah ye ye, arasseo!

Jiyeon : (immediately hugging Seungho) gomawo, Seobang! (too excited, then releases the hug)

Seungho : (smiles) now go to sleep okay?

Jiyeon : (big smile) hehe! ye, Seobang~

Seungho : (kisses Jiyeon forehead) sleep well! See you tomorrow~ (smiles)

Jiyeon : (frozen for a moment) it’s the first time… (mumbling by herself)

Seungho : (frowns) First time?

Jiyeon : first time you kiss my forehead. I felt something great about it. (smiles shyly)

Seungho : (laughs a bit) it’s the second time…

Jiyeon : se-second time? (too weird)

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : GUYS, take note! the words "UH", "YE" n "NE" mean "YES" okay? n yes, the past chapters will be edited a lil bit (JUST FOR THE "NE" words as "NE" is actually in formal form). credit to : koala001 hehe~ oh btw WAITING for the 50th LUCKY SUBSCRIBER!!!hehehehe~

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.