Isn't it strange ?

It IS LOVE!

Jiyeon : (still stand still. Can’t believe who she is seeing. Talking to herself) Isn’t that Seungho… Yoo… Yoo Seungho. Omo what should I do?

Seungho and Yonghwa just look at Jiyeon.

Seohyun : Jiyeon ah… come!

Jiyeon : (takes a deep breath. Again talking to herself) Jiyeon, all will be ok. Just relax.

Now she starts walking slowly towards the three of them.

Seohyun : Jiyeon ah, what’s wrong? Are you ok?

Jiyeon : (just smile. Calmly) Annyeonghaseyo.

Seohyun : guys, this is Jiyeon, my sister. She’s cute right? (teasing)

Yonghwa : yes, of course. Nice to meet you. (big smile)

Seungho : (just smile a little. Not that interested)

Yonghwa : oh wait Hyun ah, you never tell me that you have a sister.

Seohyun : she’s not my real sister, but she is like one.

Yonghwa : oh I see. Ok then, let’s go! Movie time! (brings up the atmosphere)

 

Inside the cinema, Yonghwa and Seohyun sit next to each other. Seungho is beside Yonghwa while Jiyeon is beside Seohyun.

The movie starts. They all laugh and enjoy watching it. Except for Jiyeon. She is not focusing. Thinking about Seungho who is with her right now, watching the same movie together, in the same cinema, at the same time, but he doesn’t even recognize her. “Excuse me, do you have a pen?”, the first sentence he said to her, just in that morning, even that pen is still with him, but he cannot remember it at all. “Yes, right. I’m no one”,whispering to herself, feeling a little bit sad. As for Seungho, he only focuses on the movie. Not thinking about other stuffs at all.

On the other side, many times Yonghwa and Seohyun romantically whisper to each other talking about what they are watching. Yes, just between both of them, seems like Seungho and Jiyeon are not there. They are just in their own world.

After about an hour has passed, a kiss scene comes out. Yonghwa and Seohyun are not like before anymore. Both feel a bit awkward. Yonghwa as well as Seohyun just keep silent and watching the scene. And now both try to get their drinks. Oops! Their hands touch! Both startled. Quickly remove their hands. That makes them feel even more uncomfortable. Seungho just smiles when he actually see that happened. While Jiyeon is still in her own world.

The movie ends.

They all walk together…

Yonghwa : how? Do you guys like that movie?

Seohyun : for sure! It was sooo nice. (excited)

Yonghwa : yes it was. (give a sweet and meaningful smile to Seohyun)

Seohyun : (blushing)

Seungho : yeah right, hyung. Especially when something happened during the kiss scene. (chuckles. Tease Yonghwa more)

Yonghwa : yah what did you mean, Seungho ah?

Seungho : (give Yonghwa a teasing smile)

Yonghwa : Aish, this kid!

Seohyun : oh Jiyeon ah, why do you just keep quiet? Are you sick or something?

Jiyeon : aniya, unnie. Gwenchanha.

Seungho and Yonghwa, again, just look at Jiyeon, confused.

Yonghwa : hmmm maybe she’s hungry. Let’s have our dinner then. I’m also hungry.

 

They are walking, heading to a restaurant. Jiyeon is walking with bowed head. Not focusing.

Yonghwa and Seohyun are busy chatting in their world, once again forget about Jiyeon and Seungho.

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, are you okay?

Seohyun : about what?

Yonghwa : that guy?

Seohyun : which guy?

Yonghwa : you know who I mean right. He said he likes you, is it ok for you?

Seohyun : well… it is just happened like that. So it’s ok I guess.

Yonghwa : how about you? Hmmm (hesitate to ask) do… do you like him?

Seohyun : well… he’s not that bad, right? So I’ll try to like him. (want to know what is Yonghwa’s respond)

Yonghwa : really? (a bit disappointed with Seohyun’s answer)

Silent for a few seconds…

Yonghwa : Seo Joohyun…

Seohyun : ne?

Yonghwa : how about we … (has not finished yet)

SUDDENLY,

“JIYEON-SSI!!!”

Jiyeon’s left hand is pulled. She startled. And now two pairs of eyes meet. With no blink. Too close with one another. They are Seungho’s and Jiyeon’s. They stay facing each other for a few seconds, with Jiyeon’s left hand be held by Seungho’s right hand while Seungho’s left hand is on Jiyeon’s right arm.

Yonghwa and Seohyun are also surprised. They rush towards Seungho and Jiyeon.

Seungho is slowly releasing Jiyeon’s hands.

Seungho : how come you cross the road with bowed head? Be careful. (slowly talk to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : thanks. (short and simple answer. Not looking at Seungho’s face)

Seungho : (continue walking)

Jiyeon : (standing still. Still in surprised)

Seohyun : Jiyeon ah, gwenchanha?

Jiyeon : (nod)

Yonghwa : are you sure? (still there to show his concern)

Jiyeon : don’t worry. Gomawoyo, oppa. (smile a bit to Yonghwa)

 

In the restaurant, after done eating, Jiyeon goes to the restaurant sink to wash her hands. Out of nowhere, Seungho appears. Jiyeon stops washing as she is startled.

Seungho : why did you stop?

Jiyeon : oh, it just… do wash your hands first.

Seungho : ne? (feels weird)

With no intention, Seungho grabs Jiyeon’s hands and place them below the pipe. Again, Jiyeon is totally shocked with Seungho’s action.

Seungho : It’s all clean now. You can go.

Jiyeon : ne? (blur)

Seungho : why? Do you want to take your bath here as well?

Jiyeon : a…anieyo… (and slowly leave Seungho…)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow, in school…

IU : ch… ch… cheongmal? Chinccha(really) ??? (totally can’t believe with what Jiyeon just told)

Jiyeon : (slowly nods. Her expression is not that happy)

IU : then, why don’t you look happy? Something bad happened?

Jiyeon : nope.

IU : then?

Jiyeon : it is just… he doesn’t even recognize me. don’t you think that is bad?

IU : hmmm well... yes! That’s definitely bad. Especially after borrowing someone’s … oh wait! Isn’t your pen is still with him?

Jiyeon : yes.

IU : then why not you meet him today and ask him to return your pen?

Jiyeon : ne??? (confuse)

IU : aigoo… aniya, aniya. That’s such a bad idea. Hehe.

Jiyeon : (only smile seeing IU’s childishness)

At that moment, Seungho is coming closer to them.

Right in front of them…

Seungho : IU-ssi? Follow me.

?????

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : this is my 1st time ever writing a fanfic. hope you guys enjoy. i'll try to update ASAP. thanx =)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc