D-Do I have to?

It IS LOVE!

Seungho completely surprised. His eyes are getting bigger. “Y-YOU…??? Ji… Jiyeon-ssi???”

However, Jiyeon is the one who more surprised. Because Seungho DOES recognize her. And even remember HER NAME!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon and Yonghwa is sitting in the dining room, waiting for the dinner to be prepared by Yonghwa’s maid.

Yonghwa : (keep silent, thinking what’s Seohyun doing in Busan)

The dishes is ready. Yonghwa’s maid serves the dishes for them. “Enjoy your dinner”, she said with smile.

Yonghwa : (keeps dreaming)

Jiyeon : Oppa…

Yonghwa : (startled. Stopped dreaming) oh yes? Ah it’s all ready. (see the dishes) gomawoyo, ommonim. (smiles to his maid)

Then the maid is leaving.

Jiyeon : Oppa, I don’t know you’re that rich to have a maid. (tease Yonghwa, she feels comfortable enough now to joke with Yonghwa)

Yonghwa : (laughs) aniya, Jiyeon ah. I just hire her to cook for me and Seungho. As we both can’t cook well. Hehe. Usually she doesn’t sleepover here. I ask her to do so as you’re here. (he also feels comfortable with Jiyeon now)

Jiyeon : I see… then I guess you need to get marry quickly, so that your wife can cook for you. (tease Yonghwa again. Chuckles)

Yonghwa : (giggles) yes I will.

Jiyeon : hmm… but oppa… Seungho is really living with you? Since when?

At that particular moment…

“Are you talking about me?”, Seungho’s coming. Jiyeon completely startled. She bows her head. Seungho is just watching Jiyeon’s reaction. And sit.

Yonghwa : Seungho ah, why are taking so long?

Seungho : mianhae, hyung. Somebody called me just now.

Jiyeon : (becomes too quiet in front of Seungho)

Yonghwa : ok then. Let’s eat! Jiyeon ah, eat well. (smiles)

Jiyeon : (just nod without saying anything)

Jiyeon starts to choose the dishes. As she touches one of the dishes’ spoons, her hand touched Seungho’s who is doing the same thing. She startled. “Sorry”,short word from her. “You want this too? Let me do it for you”,said Seungho, scooping the dish to her plate, makes Jiyeon totally surprised. “Gomawoyo”said Jiyeon, awkward.

Yonghwa : (only smile seeing them)

Seungho : (takes a glance at Jiyeon. Then eat)

Yonghwa : Seungho ah, why don’t you ask anything?

Seungho : ne? (confused. Scooping the rice into his mouth)

Yonghwa : you don’t want to know the reason why Jiyeon is sleeping here tonight?

Seungho : NE??? (now he really shocked. He looks awful because his mouth is full with rice)

Jiyeon : (can’t hold her laugh) (giggles) (I see the different side of him today)

Yonghwa : yah Yoo Seungho! Mweoya~(What is that~)

Seungho : (realize that Jiyeon is laughing. Quickly drinks the water. Feel shame) Ahemm!!! (try to naturalize the atmosphere)

Yonghwa : (explaining) well actually I just saved her from some bad guys just now. They disturbed her. Thankfully I was there.

Seungho : (listening while glancing at Jiyeon who still in silent and just eating slowly)

Yonghwa : (continue his story) as she stays alone at home for tonight, I decided to invite her here. You know it’s going to be dangerous for a girl to stay alone at night, right?

Seungho : ah I see… (nodding as sign that he understood)

Yonghwa : (looks at Jiyeon) oh Jiyeon ah, why you become quiet when Seungho is here? You talked much with me just now.

Seungho : really? (starts to become curious)

Jiyeon : ne? anieyo… just that… (doesn’t want Seungho to be suspicious)

Yonghwa : it’s ok then. Just continue eating. I have to go out after this anyway.

Seungho : again? Why?

Yonghwa : it’s just…there’s something else to be done. I returned just to send Jiyeon here.

Jiyeon : oh, oppa. Sorry for troubling you. (now she talks but sound a bit awkward)

Yonghwa : don’t worry, it’s nothing. ah I’ll come home a bit late. So just sleep first, Jiyeon ah. Make yourself comfortable okay. (smiles) Yoo Seungho…

Seungho : ne?

Yonghwa : take a good care of her, understand?

Seungho : mweoya~ she’s big enough.

Yonghwa : yah!

Seungho : arasseo, arasseo! (just to make Yonghwa stops ordering him)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa : I’m going… (waves to Jiyeon and Seungho)

Jiyeon : (waves and smile) see you, oppa!

Seungho : (just looking at Yonghwa leaving. Glancing at Jiyeon. She looks cute when saying “oppa”. Without knowing, he smiles by himself)

Jiyeon : (turns around after Yonghwa left. And see Seungho) w-why…are you… smiling? (still sound awkward while talking to Seungho)

Seungho : ne? (startled. Just realize he smiles by himself. stops his smiling. And leaving)

Jiyeon : (following Seungho) you are blushing… (chuckles)

Seungho : (turns around to face Jiyeon) yah what do you mean… I’m not… (at same time touch his cheeks)

Jiyeon : (gives a teasing smile to Seungho. The awkwardness began to fade away)

Seungho : (turns back and continue walking. Then sits on the couch and turns on the TV. To cover his shyness)

Jiyeon : (going to the dining table and starts to clean up. Can be seen from the couch where Seungho is sitting)

Seungho : (again glancing at Jiyeon) what are you doing? You don’t have to do so, ommonim=the maid will do all that.

Jiyeon : oppa hires her for you and himself. Not for me. (keeps cleaning up)

Seungho : (speechless)(suddenly standing up from the couch) I’ll help you washing the dishes.

Jiyeon : ne??? (surprised)

Seungho : (grabs the plates from Jiyeon’s hands)

Jiyeon : (stiff)

Seungho : (starts washing)

At that moment, the maid comes.

Ommonim : Seungho ah, what are you doing? That’s my job.

Seungho : gwenchanhayo, ommonim. I’ll do it together with … yah! Why are you sitting? (shocked to see Jiyeon sitting at the couch)

Jiyeon : (giggles) I just help to clean up the table, I never said I’ll wash the dishes. (smiles brightly, happy as she managed to poke Seungho)

Ommonim : (smiles looking at their childishness) that’s good, Seungho. I also have to go out to buy some stuff for tomorrow dishes.

Seungho : ne??? (means that he has to continue washing)

Ommonim : I’m leaving…

Seungho : ne, ommonim.

 

After the maid left…

Seungho : YAH! Park Jiyeon! You better come here and help me!

Jiyeon : omo! How can you know my family name?

Seungho : just that… (thinking. Yes, how can I know that) yah! Just come here! Or else I’m not going to teach you tomorrow.

Jiyeon : ne??? teach me? (now Jiyeon starts standing up and heading to Seungho)

Seungho : Yoseob didn’t tell you about that?

Jiyeon : Yang Yoseob?

Seungho : ne. He will not attend to school tomorrow. He called me just now, asking me to replace him.

Silence for a moment…

Jiyeon : I see… so you DO recognize me as Jiyeon who you met before, together with Yonghwa oppa and Seohyun unnie… and Jiyeon who study at the same school as you… am I right?

Seungho : of course. (starts to feel weird with what Jiyeon said)

Jiyeon : then why didn’t you approach me at school? Why didn’t you talk to me as someone you already know? (suddenly becomes too straightforward)

Seungho : (confused) d-do I have to?

Jiyeon : (fake smile. Disappointed with Seungho’s answer) (takes the plate from Seungho and starts to wash) you.. just take your rest. I’ll finish all these. (suddenly becomes quiet, not as playful as before)

Seungho : (frowns)(feels something’s wrong. Speak gently) Jiyeon-ssi… Why …

“TAPPPPPPP!!!”

SUDDENLY, the house goes all -OUT!

“AAHHHH!!!”

...TO BE CONTINUED...

 

NOTE : I thank so much for those who love this fanfic. And thanx for leaving ur comments that I can know all ur opinions. Keep doing so okay ;-)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.