JiSeung's LOVE NOTES~

It IS LOVE!

Yonghwa : Hyun~ (gently) let’s buy something here, as a memory. (holds Seohyun’s hand, starts walking)

Seohyun : what is it actually, Yong~ ? (finally speaks out, after a too long silent)

Yonghwa : u-uh? It’s just… something…

Seohyun : can’t you even tell me about that something? 

Yonghwa : (awkward smile) you’ll know it, soon enough.

Seohyun : (sighs)

Yonghwa : Hyun ah~ Mian…

Seohyun : let’s just go back now. (releases her hand and leaving)

Yonghwa : (looking at Seohyun’s leaving, sighs heavily)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their journey to the Seoul…

Again, there is only awkwardness between Yonghwa and Seohyun. Seohyun just keep in silent. Few times Yonghwa glances at her, thinking what actually he should say to her right now. Seohyun noticed Yonghwa’s action, she then closes her eyes, pretends to sleep. And at the same time trying to calm herself.

At the back side, Seungho and Jiyeon change their glances few times, then both smile, brightly. They turn their head to see IU. Seungho laughs a bit. “Does she really love sleeping?”,he whispers to Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiles, and nods.

Jiyeon then takes out a pen, and a book from her sling bag. It’s the book given by Seungho. She turns the book to the last page, a blank page. She writes something.

“Let’s have a chat here =)”

Then passes the book together with the pen to Seungho. Seungho reads, and smiles.

“OK! So that no one will know what are we chatting about, right? ;-)”

And they keep chatting in this kind of way, along their journey.

“Yeokshi, you’re a genius. You know everything! =p”

 

“Yeokshi, soon to be in Top10, Miss Park Jiyeon. You came up with a nice way of chatting =))”

 

“Of course, I’m sure I will be soon. In order to become Mr. Mean, Yoo Seungho’s girl =p”

 

“It’s not mean. It’s just a cute way to become Mr. Genius’s girl ;-)”

 

“What’s so cute about that way, Mr. not-so-cute? It’s a killing way to someone who's as bad as me =( ”

 

“Killing way? So I guess you won’t be my girl then… =p”

 

“Then I’ll just become Yoseob’s girl. He will definitely accept me before I’m in Top10 ;-)”

 

When the book is passed to Seungho, he immediately cancels Yoseob name. What Jiyeon has wrote becomes like this :

"Then I’ll just become Yoseob’s girl. He will definitely accept me before I’m in Top10 ;-)"

Seungho continue writing.

“I AM JEALOUS, Miss soon-to-be-my girl =( ”

 

“Mianhae, Mr. Jealousy. I was just kidding! ;-)”

 

“NO. I’M SULKING… =((”

 

“Then let’s just go to sleep like IU’s doing…”

 

“Don’t want to persuade me? I’m not going to talk to you then =( ”

 

“Even now we’re not talking, we’re just writing, Seobang~~~ (showing my aegyo) =p”

 

“Oh you look really, really cute with your aegyo!!! =p”

 

“Haha! Mweoya~ I don’t even do it. You’re such a liar =p”

 

“Because you are cute all the way, Miss Cutie! ;-)”

 

“Yeah right! Yet I’m still not your girl… =(”

 

“Do you want to be my girl that much??? I like that! ;-)”

 

“It’s just that I’m sorry for you that you don’t have any girl yet…”

 

“Means you’re not really to be my girl? =((”

 

“Of course! Who else is willing to be a Mr. Mean’s girl other than me? =p”

 

“(a quick kiss on your lips) Gomawo! ;-)”

 

“Tssk! A kiss in writing means nothing, Mr. not-so-genius! =p”

 

“So you really want a real kiss now? If you do, I’ll do it for real! ;-)”

 

“I’m so sure you’re not going to do it. There’s Yonghwa oppa anyway =p”

 

“You think I’m scared? What if I REALLY do it?”

 

“Hmmm… I promise I’ll confess that I love you in front of the kids in our school! ;-)”

 

“Is that all?”

 

“Fine, I’ll hug you after that, in front of all of them! Since I owed you a hug…”

Right after Seungho read it, without any doubt, he lands his lips on Jiyeon’s lips. And it’s quite a moment.

Yonghwa didn’t notice it, since he’s focusing on his driving as well as thinking about how his relationship with Seohyun are going to be.

Jiyeon completely frozen. Her eyes getting bigger. She never thought that Seungho will do it FOR REAL. That is why she promised the things that she actually would never want to do.

Seungho writes again.

“How was it, Miss have-to-fulfill-promises? ;-) KEEP YOUR PROMISE, OK? I’ll wait. =)”

The book is passed to Jiyeon, but she writes nothing, still in shock. Then Seungho takes back the book, and write more.

“Don’t worry, my dear. I’ll give you more time to practice ;-) Just do it after new school ranking is released, okay? Till then, take care, my <3, Park Jiyeon =))”

And at the bottom of the page, Seungho writes…

~ End of JiSeung’s LOVE NOTES ~

sincerely written by : Park JIyeon & Yoo SEUNGho

After passing the book, Seungho turns his head to look the view outside the car, and he smiles by himself.

The book is closed, slowly. “How can I do all that??? Aishhh pabo Park Jiyeon!”, she thinks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrived in front of Seohyun’s house…

Seohyun : (open the car door) gomawo~ (without even looking at Yonghwa)

Yonghwa : (gets out of the car, heading to the back bonnet)

Seohyun : gwenchanha. I’ll carry my bag by myself. (after seeing Yonghwa tries to carry the bag for her)

Yonghwa : aniya, aniya…

Seohyun : (quickly grabs the bag and leaving into her house)

Yonghwa : Seo Joohyun, wait a minute.

Seohyun : (stopped, but not turning back)

Yonghwa : (going to stand in front of Seohyun) Hyun~ here… (giving a quite big teddy bear) I bought it for your earlier…

Seohyun : (no respond)

Yonghwa : (sighs) I need to tell you that… I’ll be totally busy after this… that… we… we can’t really keep in touch and… meet each other often… hmmm… you, too, will start your college as well, right? So, please focus on your studies, okay?

Seohyun : (bowed head, still in silent)

Yonghwa : about the thing you want to know… you… you’ll know it soon. And once you knew it, I’ll accept any response from you, Hyun~

Seohyun : (turns her face to look at Yonghwa, thinks for a moment) hmmm… arasseo, Yong~ I’ll wait for it then. (tries hard to smile)

Yonghwa : thanks for understanding me. So… can’t you just accept this present from me, Seo Joohyun?

Seohyun : (smiles) gomawo, Yong~ (accepts the bear)

Yonghwa : (smiles, then kisses Seohyun’s forehead gently) Mianhae, Hyun~ Hope to see you again soon. Thanks for everything. Really. So, take care~ and… you should know that…

Seohyun : (silent, waiting from Yonghwa’s words)

Yonghwa : I’ll love you forever, Seo Joohyun~

Seohyun : (smiles and slowly nods)

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : Currently brainstorming to complete this fanfic. Yes, guys, need to complete it as soon as possible. Few chapters more until the final chapter =(( Gonna miss WRITING STORIES THAT MAKE YOU GUYS SMILE! =') 

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.