Stop being nice to me...

It IS LOVE!

At that particular moment, Jiyeon is heading to IU’s house, made her to see all of the moments between Seungho and IU. Her smile completely vanished. “What is really going on?”, asking herself, stiffly standing at her position.

Seungho : hmmm should I accompany you to the shop for a while?

IU : well I… (hesitate) I don’t th…

Seungho : (quickly cuts IU’s words) gwenchanhayo. Let’s go.

IU : (fake smile) n-ne… (feels not good but obeyed)

Seungho and IU start to walk, heading to the shop together.

Jiyeon is just looking at them who are leaving. “Arasseo…”, and she left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun : Yong oppa. Why are we here? This is… sauna room for co-couples, isn’t it?

Yonghwa : of course! Wae? Aren’t we a couple?

Seohyun : (fake smile. Blushing)

Yonghwa : ah, it’s so comfortable here, (sitting on the floor) I’m too tired. Oh Hyun ah, go buy some drinks. I’m thirsty.

Seohyun : ah oppa chinccha! Why must me?

Yonghwa : arasseo. I’ll buy it. (standing up back) you sit here.

Seohyun : ne, arasseo! (happy that she didn’t have to buy the drinks. Sitting)

Yonghwa : (leaving)

 

Few minutes later…

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, I’m back. (with smiling)

Seohyun : oh! (shocked) Yong oppa, why is it just one? The drink?

Yonghwa : (sitting beside Seohyun) well this is mine. I didn’t say I’ll buy it for you. (acting serious) (haha Seo Joohyun! I managed to trick you)

Seohyun : NE??? (confused)

Yonghwa : go buy yourself, if you want. (still pretending to be serious)

Seohyun : (slaps Yonghwa’s arm) ahhh oppa cheongmal!

Seohyun is about to stand up but Yonghwa grabs her arm. Seohyun startled.

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, just sit here.

Seohyun : wae? (confused but obeyed)

Yonghwa : here, drink mine. (handing a drink container with a straw in it)

With the drink container still be held by Yonghwa, Seohyun puts on the straw, about to drink, but suddenly Yonghwa intentionally directs his mouth to that straw, made their lips touched. Seohyun surprised.

Seohyun : (removes ) ah OPPA!!! (raise her voice)

Yonghwa : haha! (laughs, happy to play around with Seohyun) well I also want to drink it. (smiles, satisfied)

Seohyun : mweoya~ (pouting. actually she feels shy)

Yonghwa : (smiles to see Seohyun’s reaction. He’s then lying down on the floor, comfortably) ah, this is really comfortable… Hyun~ (calls Seohyun’s name gently)

Seohyun : mweo?(what?) (pretends to be sulk)

Yonghwa : are you sulking?

Seohyun : (silent)

Yonghwa : (stretching out his hand on the floor) Hyun ah, lie down here. (refer to his stretched out hand)

Seohyun : (ignore)

Yonghwa : Do you want that present or not?

Seohyun : (suddenly lying down on Yonghwa’s hand but still in silent)

Yonghwa : (laughs) haha Seo Joohyun. Seems like you want the present too much. (turns his head to Seohyun who is lying down right beside him) well, sorry to say. Actually there is no present.

Seohyun : NE??? (shocked. Turns her head to face Yonghwa, still in her lying down position)

Yonghwa : (nods)

Seohyun : (shows her disappointed expression)

Yonghwa : arasseo. What do you want? I’ll buy it.

Seohyun : eobseo.(nothing.)

Yonghwa : chinccha?

Seohyun : ne… chinccha eobseo.

Silence for few moments…

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, how about this present? (just saying without showing anything)

Seohyun : ne??? (confused)

Yonghwa lifts his body a bit and directs his face closer to Seohyun’s, and kisses her lips.

“Can this be considered as a present?”, Yonghwa whispered after unlocking their lips for a while. Seohyun smiles. And they locked their lips, again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their way, walking…

Seungho : hmmm IU-ssi. Can I ask something?

IU : ne? about what?

Seungho : is Jiyeon going to have a vacation with Y-Yoseob, later?

IU : N-NE??? (weird)

Seungho : well you guys talked about that on the phone earlier.

IU : ne? when was it?

Seungho : this evening.

IU : hmmm (thinking) ahhh… (remembered. And giggles) Jiyeon is going with me, not Yoseob.

Seungho : ah cheongmal yo? (relieved)

IU : (nods) wae yo?

Seungho : (shakes his head)

IU : oh by the way, Jiyeon told me about what happened between you and Yoseob this evening.

Seungho : oh about that. Well I didn’t do it on purpose. It was just… happening like that.

IU : cheongmal yo? But still, don’t you think that you need to apologize him?

Seungho : should I?

IU : (giggles, thought that Seungho’s respond is funny) of course.

Seungho : arasseoyo. If you said so, then I’ll do it. (smiles)

IU : okay! (gives her sweet smile) oh we are here.

Seungho : oh ne…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vacation day…

Jiyeon and Seohyun are waiting for Seungho and Yonghwa. All of them will go to Jeju Island by Yonghwa’s car.

Seohyun : oh, there. IU’s here.

Jiyeon : IU ah! (hugs IU and smiles)

IU : (hugs Jiyeon back) Jiyeon ah, why did you just text me to tell about this vacation? (releases their hugging) You should come to my house, you know.

Jiyeon : ne??? (speechless)

IU : (linking her hand with Jiyeon’s) forget it. Let’s enjoy our vacation, chingu ah! (screams happily)

Jiyeon : NE!!! (screams happily as well, big smile on her face)

IU : (just notice Seohyun) oh unnie! Annyeonghaseyo! (gives her happy smile to Seohyun)

Seohyun : ne, annyeong! I thought you won’t notice me once you meet your best friend. (joking)

IU : haha anieyo, unnie. (smiles)

A car stopped near to them.

Yonghwa : (coming out from the car) guys, LET’S GO!!! (full of spirit)

“NE! LET’S GO!!!”, Jiyeon, Seohyun and IU laughs happily.

At that moment, Seungho’s coming out from the car, made Jiyeon’s and IU’s happy expression changing.

IU : oh Jiyeon ah, Seungho too, is joining us? (whispers to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (nods, not smiling)

IU : oh you already know it. But why don’t you look happy?

Jiyeon : (just gives her fake smile)

Yonghwa : (opens the car back bonnet) Hyun~ let me carry your bag to the car.

Seohyun : ne, Yong~

Seungho : (coming closer to where Jiyeon and IU are standing) You two… annyeong! (shyly smiles)

IU : ne, annyeong~ (smiles then glancing at Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (keeps silent with her serious expression, not even looking at Seungho)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah, let me carry your bag… (about to take Jiyeon’s bag)

Jiyeon : (quickly takes and carries the bag by herself, heading to the car bonnet)

Seungho : (frowning, feels weird about Jiyeon’s action)

IU : (confused as well. But follows Jiyeon carrying her bag to the car)

Seungho : (looking at Jiyeon) Jiyeon ah.

Jiyeon : IU ah, let’s get into the car.

IU : n-ne! (confused but obeyed)

Yonghwa and Seohyun are also confused by Jiyeon’s coldness, looking at each other, then shaking their heads, as a sign that they know nothing about that.

Jiyeon and IU are already sitting inside the car, IU is right beside the car window, while Jiyeon is sitting in the middle of passengers seat.

Jiyeon : unnie, ppalli. Get into the car, sit beside me here.

Yonghwa : aniya, aniya… Seungho ah, you sit beside Jiyeon. Hyun should sit in front, together with me.

Jiyeon : NE??? Oppa…

Seungho : ne, hyung! (obeyed and immediately gets into the car) (silent for few moments) hmmm Jiyeon ah… (again, tries to talk to Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (looks away) IU ah, I fulfilled my promise, right? Now we’re spending our holiday together! Hehe! (talks to IU happily, completely ignoring Seungho)

IU : n-ne… (fake smile, still confuse with Jiyeon’s behavior towards Seungho)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their way…

While driving, Yonghwa sometimes turns his head to look at Seohyun. He’s thinking, that this is maybe the last chance for him to spend his time together with her.

Seohyun : Yong oppa, mweoya~ (after noticed Yonghwa’s actions)

Yonghwa : (smiles) about what?

Seohyun : stop looking at me, focus on your driving. It’s dangerous, you know.

Yonghwa : (laughs a bit) Hyun ah, just let me to do so, since I might be can’t see you often after this.

Seohyun : ne? (confused) why are you saying something like that? Are you going to dump me? (being serious)

Seungho : (laughs a little, thought that what Seohyun just said is cute. Suddenly noticed that Jiyeon is too quiet, and seems like she’s not focusing)

Yonghwa : yah Hyun~ what are you talking about?

Seohyun : keureom wae?(then why?)

Yonghwa : you’ll know soon.

Seohyun : (speechless and frowns, again feels that Yonghwa is acting weird)

Seungho : (glancing at IU. She’s sleeping)

Jiyeon : (still in silent)

Seungho : (secretly grabs Jiyeon’s hand)

Jiyeon : (startled. Look at Seungho)

Seungho : (doesn’t look at Jiyeon, acting like nothing happen)

Jiyeon : (tries to release her hand from being held by Seungho but failed)

Seungho : (holds Jiyeon’s hand even tighter)

Jiyeon : (quietly sighs) Seungho ah, chebal.(please.) (whispers to Seungho, doesn’t want others to hear)

Seungho : ani.(no.) (whispers back to Jiyeon, still holding Jiyeon’s hand tightly)

Jiyeon : (looks away and sighs again) shirheo.(I hate it.) (raise her voice a little but still only be heard by Seungho)

Seungho : (automatically looking at Jiyeon after hearing what Jiyeon said. And releasing Jiyeon’s hand, disappointed) wae? (asking gently)

Jiyeon : (not looking at Seungho, talk softly) just… stop being nice to me. I beg you.

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : Another pretty long chapter as MY THANK. Keep loving this fanfic ok guys? Haha. n yes, looking forward for more comments as I LOVE THEM. hehehe kidding~ SUPERSUPER THANXXX!!!

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.