Yong~ I'm... I'm ...

It IS LOVE!

“TAPPPPPPP!!!”

SUDDENLY, the house goes all -OUT!

“AAHHH!!!”,Jiyeon screams. She totally shocked. She missed the plate she held into the sink.

She immediately hugs Seungho as tight as she can. Her eyes are closed while her face is placed right on Seungho’s shoulder. She’s too scared. Seungho frozen by Jiyeon’s action.

“Help me, I’m too scared.”Seungho can feel that she’s trembling.

Jiyeon-ssi, calm down. I’m here,”Seungho hugs her gently to comfort her.

“I have dark fear”,said Jiyeon, softly. Seungho lets his body to be hugged, understanding Jiyeon’s fear.

They stay at that position for about few minutes. When Jiyeon feels more calm, Seungho starts to convince her to release him so that he can find torch light or maybe candles to light up the house.

Seungho slowly loosing their hug…

Seungho : (still hold Jiyeon’s arm) Jiyeon-ssi, if you are scared, just follow me wherever I go okay?

Jiyeon : okay. (she sounds a bit shaky. Her eyes are wet, still in fear)

Seungho : (lowering his hand from Jiyeon’s arm to her wrist. He holds her hand tightly)

Seungho, in the dark, starts to walk around the kitchen slowly while holding Jiyeon’s hand. His another hand s the kitchen cabinets to find the drawers. Finally he got a candle and a lighter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa is sitting alone on the swing in the playground nearest his house. Thinking and wondering about something. He looks at his watch.

“9.35 pm… it’s still early, she must haven’t sleep yet. Yah Jung Yonghwa, let’s call her now. Just stop doing this ridiculous idea. Yes Jung Yonghwa, call her now”.He motivates himself.

He finds ‘ <3 Hyunnie <3 ’ and touch the ‘call’.

 

Yes. Seohyun’s not answering. He tried for so many times. But the result is still the same. He sighs heavily.

“What’s really going on… I’m pretty sure she is still awake. Is she not answering it on purpose?”, he asks himself.

 “YAH Jung Yonghwa, what have you done?”,now he completely worry. Regretting about what he is doing for almost one week. He sighs again. Then he closes his eyes, to calm himself. At that moment, message alert is heard. Yonghwa directly opens his eyes, looking at his phone.

 

‘ 1 message received ’

‘ From : <3 Hyunnie <3 ’

 

Yonghwa’s shaky finger goes to the ‘read message’ button. And touched it.

Seohyun’s SMS :

“Finally, Jung Yonghwa. Let’s meet tomorrow in the Dukboggi’s restaurant where we met before. At 2pm. Either u’re coming or not, I’ll wait.

p/s : plz don’t call or text me until we meet tomorrow. I beg u”.

 

Yonghwa frowns. He wants to be happy to get a message from Seohyun, but the message sounds a bit weird. He’s sure it’s because Seohyun is still angry wit him.

“Arasseo, wait for me, Seo Joohyun”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungho and Jiyeon are sitting facing to each other at the dining table, with candle between them, on the table.

Seungho : Jiyeon-ssi? Chigeum(now) gwenchanhayo? (look at Jiyeon, a bit worry)

Jiyeon : ne, gomawoyo. (her head is bowed, not looking at Seungho. Actually she is shy about what have just happened)

Seungho : are you… blushing right now? (tries to tease Jiyeon, to make her cheer up and not scared anymore)

Jiyeon : of course not! (a bit angry, because actually she is blushing. Have been hugged by her dream guy)

Seungho : (giggles) yah, don’t think that I can’t see your red face even though this house is still a bit dark. (peeking at Jiyeon to see her respond)

Jiyeon : stop it…

Seungho : ah, I think I know you very well now. You’ll become quiet, talk less when you’re shy. Just like during the dinner before. You didn’t talk much since you’re shy with me. But then, you talk non-stop, even tricked me when you’re comfortable enough. I got you. (smile with satisfaction)

Jiyeon : anieyo… (still not looking at Seungho)

Seungho : see! Just one word comes from you. Why? Still shy about hugging me? (chuckle) Want me to hug you once more? (keeps teasing Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (suddenly standing up) yah! I said stop it! (and quickly walking away from Seungho, going to the guest room)

Seungho : (just let her do so. Smiles by himself)

Jiyeon : (suddenly stopping her step)

Seungho : (giggles) so that’s the darkest place you can go? (he stands up) You’re still near to me.

Jiyeon : YAH! YOO SEUNGHO! (now she screams loudly, can’t stand being tease by Seungho anymore)

Seungho immediately rush towards Jiyeon and put his hand on Jiyeon’s lips, as his reflex reaction. As a result, Jiyeon’s body driven back to the wall. She is leaning on the wall.

They are standing too close to each other right now, looking into each others’ eyes, in the darkness, just with the help of candle’s light. Both frozen.

Seungho slowly put away his hand from Jiyeon’s lips. He moves his face closer to Jiyeon’s, his eyes are looking at Jiyeon’s pink lips. Jiyeon’s heart beats really fast. Seungho’s face is too close to hers right now, she closes her eyes and …

“TAPPPPPPP!!!”.

The lights are back. Both startled.

Seungho’s quickly moves away from Jiyeon. He exhales slowly.

Jiyeon opens her eyes. “Oh the lights are back!”, she smiles, tries to hide her nervousness.

“Ahemmm!”,Seungho’s style to naturalize the atmosphere. Then both are silence, frozen.

 

“Annyeong! We’re back!”, suddenly someone breaks the silence. It’s Yonghwa. He is holding some plastic bags. Beside him is the maid.

“oh hyung, ommonim”, said Seungho stiffly. “oppa…”,same goes with Jiyeon’s voice.

Yonghwa : yah, what’s with you two? (as they look a little weird)

Seungho : ne? t-there’s nothing… (cover up the situation) oh, hyung, how come you return together with ommonim? (tries to change the topic)

Yonghwa : oh we just met right in front of the house gate.

Seungho : ah… (nodding)

The maid takes the plastic bags from Yonghwa and leave the three of them.

Yonghwa walks and sits on the couch not far from Seungho and Jiyeon. The two still standing at the same place as before.

Yonghwa : Jiyeon ah, did Seungho take good care of you?

Jiyeon : ne? (Yonghwa’s sudden question makes her surprised) ne… (her short answer)

Seungho : hyung… (his respond, not agree with Yonghwa’s question)

Yonghwa : (smiles to see Seungho’s reaction) arasseo. Jiyeon ah, just go to your room. Have some rest. It’s already late anyway.

Jiyeon : ne, oppa.

Yonghwa : Seungho ah, do you want to show her the room? (teasing Seungho)

Seungho : NE??? (shocked)

Jiyeon : ANIEYO! Gwenchanhayo... (also shocked, quickly voice out)

Yonghwa : yah what’s with you two? I’m just kidding. Don’t be that nervous… (chuckle to see Seungho’s and Jiyeon’s responds)

Jiyeon : (starts to blush) I’m going… good night! (bows a little and immediately going to the room, shy)

Yonghwa : (glancing Seungho, with a teasing smile)

 Seungho : (noticed Yonghwa’s action) mweoya~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow…

After having their lunch…

Yonghwa : at what time are you going to school?

Seungho : the extra program starts at 2.

It’s the same time as when Yonghwa’s going to meet Seohyun today. Yes, after 1 week not seeing each other.

Yonghwa : oh really? Then let me send you to school today. I’m sure you’re tired to ride the motorcycle to school everyday.

Seungho : aniya, hyung… I’m going by myself.

Yonghwa : sure?

Seungho : of course. But why? Where are you going later?

Yonghwa : ne? just somewhere. (starts to feel nervous just by thinking about seeing Seohyun)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s 1.55pm. Yonghwa is stepping slowly into the Dukboggi’s restaurant. His heart beats faster than usual. He looks around. No Seohyun there. “oh, she must be waiting upstairs”, talks to himself, remembered that he and Seohyun usually sit upstairs when eating in the restaurant.

Right after he reached, he see Seohyun who sits alone at the table where they usually eat together.

Yonghwa : (standing in front Seohyun) annyeong, Seo Joohyun. (short and simple, still feel nervous. Then he slowly sits)

Seohyun : (give Yonghwa a fake smile)

Yonghwa : Hyun ah, are y-you… still angry with m …

Seohyun : (cut Yonghwa’s words) should I? (serious)

Yonghwa : (sighs) Hyun ah, chinccha mianhae. I’m doing all this just to make us closer. So that, you know, we can talk more frankly and honestly towards each other. (slowly explaining, doesn’t want Seohyun to misunderstand with what he has done)

Seohyun : (tries to smile) are you sure?

Yonghwa : ne? (can’t get Seohyun’s meaning)

Seohyun : you… really want me to talk frankly and honestly with you?

Yonghwa : (think for a moment. Then nod) of course.

Seohyun : arasseo, Jung Yonghwa. Now I really have to be frank and honest with you about something.

Yonghwa : (his heart beats really fast right now, more nervous than seeing Seohyun angry) w-what is it?

Seohyun : I’m…

Yonghwa : (heart beats faster)

Seohyun : Yong~ I’m... I'm getting married.

 

...TO BE CONTINUED...

 

NOTE : I thank so much for those who love this fanfic. And thanx for leaving ur comments that I can know all ur opinions. Keep doing so okay ;-)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.