The beginning for the FIRST TIME LOVERS ...

It IS LOVE!

14th February… 2 am…

Seohyun walks step by step to the beach where Yonghwa promised to meet her. She looks around, but she doesn’t see Yonghwa anywhere.

“Isn’t he here yet?”,she asked to herself.

She sits alone, facing the beach. It has been 15 minutes, but Yonghwa still don’t show up. She sighs heavily. Looking at her watch again.

“Maybe he won’t come…”, those words come from a disappointed voice. Then she stands up, and starts walking along the beach, still alone.

One, two, three, four and at the fifth step, she stopped, “I should just go back…”.

However, she still continues her walk. One, two and this time, at the third step, she stopped again. And it is because she spotted something written on the sand.

“SEO JOO HYUN…”

She frowns, thought that the writing must be written not a long time ago, because it will surely disappear if it is. She continues walking, three steps more and she spotted another writing.

“I MISS YOU SO MUCH…”

Now she’s quite sure there are more of those. She walks and walks, just focusing at the sand…

“DON’T YOU MISS ME?”

 

“I GUESS YOU DO…”

 

“IF NOT YOU WON’T CONTINUE WALKING…”

 

“JUST LIKE NOW…”

 

“BUT IF YOU’RE TIRED JUST STOP…”

Yet Seohyun still continue walking.

“OR MAYBE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE?”

At this moment, her eyes become teary… and her last three steps, the she stopped.

“SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU… IS HERE…”

Seohyun turns up her head slowly. At that moment, Yonghwa is standing near those last words, with a smile. Seohyun can’t hold her tears anymore, it falls down freely…

“YONG OPPA!~”,she runs towards Yonghwa, and hugs him tightly.

Seohyun : Yong oppa, I miss you so much~

Yonghwa : (smiles thankfully) Me too, my Hyun~ (hugs her back)

Seohyun : what should I do? I can’t live without you.

Yonghwa : (holds Seohyun’s arms, releasing their hugging slowly) arasseo… now please stop crying. (wiping her tears)

Seohyun : (stops crying) oppa, why are you late? I thought you won’t come. (pouting)

Yonghwa : (smiles) Mianhae, Hyun~ I’m not late anyway. I’m here since 30minutes ago.

Seohyun : cheongmal?

Yonghwa : (nods) sorry that you have to wait for a long time. I was just waiting for you to look for me.

Seohyun : (smiles a little) wae?

Yonghwa : I’ll consider this as the response from you after you knew about that ‘something’…

Seohyun : hmmm… but why didn’t you just tell me about that by yourself?

Yonghwa : I thought you won’t like it. As I promised to not become a singer for you, yet I… hmmm but why do you still come even I broke the promise, Hyun ah?

Seohyun : that’s your dream, right? Why should I stop someone I love from reaching his dream? (smiles brightly)

Yonghwa : (also smile) GOMAWO, Seo Joohyun...

And they starts walking along the beach…

Seohyun : but when did you write all these, Yong oppa? (pointing at the writings)

Yonghwa : it’s a secret! I do it just for you, Hyun~ I’m sweet, right? (joking around)

Seohyun : tssk! mweoya~ well… I like it though. (big smile)

Yonghwa : hehe! Hmmm Hyun, it’s cold, right?

Seohyun : uh~

Yonghwa : (holds Seohyun’s hand and put it inside his jacket pocket) this is better, right? (big smile)

Seohyun : uh! Gomawo, Yong~

Silence for few moments…

Seohyun : oh, what is this??? (feels a small thing inside Yonghwa’s pocket)

Yonghwa : what? (pretends to not know)

Seohyun : (takes out that small thing) A RING??? (frowns)

Yonghwa : (smiles brightly. Takes the ring from Seohyun) it’s beautiful, right?

Seohyun : y-ye~ (stuttering voice)

Yonghwa : (stops his step. Turns Seohyun’s body to face him) I didn’t get the chance to propose you properly before… so…

Seohyun : (starts to feel nervous)

Yonghwa : (suddenly kneeling down) I, Jung Yonghwa, would like to take you, Seo Joohyun, as my wife. Will you, Seo Joohyun-ssi? (proposing with the ring)

Seohyun : (frozen)

Yonghwa : (keep silent, waiting for the answer)

Seohyun : N-n-ne, Jung Yonghwa-ssi. I will. (she smiles thankfully)

Yonghwa : (secretly sighs. Then he puts the ring on Seohyun’s fourth finger) It’s perfect for you! (big smile while standing up)

Seohyun keeps looking at the ring, with smile. Then she turns up her face to see Yonghwa.

“Yong oppa~”, looking directly into Yonghwa's eyes, calling his name softly.

“Hmmm???”

“I, too, will love you forever, Jung Yonghwa oppa~”,and landing her lips on Yonghwa’s, closing her eyes while her hands are put around his neck.

Yonghwa grabs her waist with both of his hands, closer their bodies, hugging her and responds to the kiss, romantically…

~ THE STORIES OF FIRST TIME LOVERS, YongSeo Couple ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th February… Hundred Star Elite School…

Principal : as your final exam ended a week ago, today is the release day of the new ranking of Hundred Star Elite School~

Students : (claps)

Principal : so just like the years before, out of all 100 students of a batch, I’ll announce the top 10 students. We will start with the last batch students…

Jiyeon : ah andwae andwae~ (too nervous)

IU : Jiyeon ah, calm down. Just accept any result okay?

Jiyeon : (sighs)

IU : oh, anyway, where’s Seungho?

Jiyeon : for sure he will sit near to the stage… (talks with nervous voice)

IU : uh~ you’re right… 

Principal : 10th in the ranking is…

Jiyeon : 10th is enough~~~

Principal : Miss Lee Minji… Congratulations…

Students : (claps)

Principal : 9th… oh a new name…

IU : Park Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon… please…

Principal : Park…

Jiyeon : (closing her eyes) please… please…

Principal : Miss Park Jiyoung… Good job…

IU : aihhh~ (disappointed)

Jiyeon : (sighs heavily) Just forget it! I’m sure I won’t be better than 9th

IU : Jiyeon ah, just wait…

Jiyeon : aniya… there’s no need…

The Principal announced for the 8th and 7th, both are not Jiyeon’s name.

Principal : ok now 6th… Mr. Yang Yoseob… congratulations…

IU : (claps excitedly) WOW!!! From 8th to 6th… Yoseobie~~~ (turns to look at Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : (claps weakly) I told you right? It’s 5th after this… For sure I won’t be in a better ranking than Yoseob…

IU : (sighs heavily) well… gwenchanha, Jiyeon ah… (taps Jiyeon’s back, comforting her) let’s just wait for Seungho’s name, okay?

Jiyeon : uh~~~ (sad voice)

Principal : 5th… 4th… 3rd… and 2nd in the ranking is… Miss Bang Minah…

IU : wahhh yeokshi!!! That genius, Yoo Seungho be the 1st again…

Jiyeon : oh! This is the girl who asked Seungho that easy question before. Right! She’s the in 2nd yet asked for that simple question from my Seungho???!!! Obviously there’s other reason~ (her jealousy made her forget about the Top10 she wished to be)

IU : chinccha???

Jiyeon : uh!!! Aishhh she annoyed me…

IU : (laughs a little) be calm, Jiyeon ah~ Your Seobang is next…

Jiyeon : (focus back to the principal)

Principal : And the 1st in the ranking… yes there’s no other, Mr. Yoo Seungho!!! Congratulations!

Students : (claps loudly)

IU : (claps happily) wowwwww!!! You’re so lucky to get him, Jiyeon ah~

Girl students : (screams excitedly) Our Yoo Seungho! Our Yoo Seungho! Our Yoo Seungho!!!

Jiyeon : (glancing at the girls) aishhhh!!! I hate them! (mumbling by herself) IU ah, let’s go! let’s check our ranking first before everybody else does~ (standing up and leaving)

IU : ah ye! (obeyed and followed)

Principal : so the other students of the last batch may check the new ranking on the main notice board after this. Next, we will announce …

 

Jiyeon and IU are checking for their names…

IU : omo!!! JIYEON AH!!!

Jiyeon : (startled) yah wae?!

IU : no my name from 50th to the last 100th~ I’ve improved!!! Just like Yoseobie~~~ hehe!

Jiyeon : tssk! Again! You always mention Yoseob’s name lately~

IU : did I? when was it? (continue searching) hmmm ah here… Lee Jieun… ranking… 33rd ??? DAEBAK!!! Thanks to your Seobang’s help, Jiyeon ah! Hehe! (too happy)

Jiyeon : (smiles) wow chukhahae, IU ah!!!hmmm… where’s my… oh here! Park Jiyeon… ranking…

 

Jiyeon is sitting alone, on the same chair she sat when Seungho, for the first time, talked to her.

“Hehehe! At least I’m a better Park Jiyeon. FIGHTING, JIYEON AH!!!”, she smiles.

Seungho : yah, Miss 21st! What are doing here all alone? And talking to yourself? (sitting facing Jiyeon)

Jiyeon : yah, Mr. Forever 1st! Stop calling me with that? Now I’m surely not your girl, right? I’m not even in Top20. How can I be one… (with sulking voice)

Seungho : (smiles) who said so?

Jiyeon : You, of course! Like… ‘you’ll never be my girl if you’re not in Top10’… (mimicking Seungho)

Seungho : (laughs a little) hmmm… then… how about… from now on, I consider you as my girl…

Jiyeon : yeah, right~ (doesn’t believe Seungho)

Seungho : I’m serious!

Jiyeon : (shows a full of questions face)

Seungho : yah, what’s with that face? I’m completely serious right now!

Jiyeon : hmmm… then what’s with that Top10 condition?

Seungho : I’ve changed it.

Jiyeon : changed to what?

Seungho : hmmm… Only someone who’s in 21st ranking can be my girl~ (cute wink)

Jiyeon : (tries to hold from smiling but failed. Smiles shyly)

Seungho : (laughs) haha, Park Jiyeon. I never know you like me that much…

Jiyeon : of course. You must not like me as much as I do…

Seungho : why you said so?

Jiyeon : as I’m the one who likes you first.

Seungho : chinccha? Then… let me like you longer than you like me…

Jiyeon : I don’t think you can, Seobang. Because I’ll like you forever… (sweet smile)

Seungho : (grabs Jiyeon’s hands gently) if that’s the case… I’ll like you until after that forever, my girl… (gives his sweetest smile and looks directly into Jiyeon’s eyes)

Jiyeon : (can’t stop from smiling)

Seungho : yah, stop with that smile. Now follow me… (standing up, still hoding Jiyeon’s hand)

Jiyeon : where to? (standing up as well)

Seungho : just follow… (dragging Jiyeon together with himself)

Jiyeon : yah, tell me! Seungho ah…

Seungho : Park Jiyeon, no more words, please… (acting serious, continue dragging Jiyeon, roughly)

“Why suddenly he becomes so rough???”, Jiyeon thought.

“Where’s he going to bring me???”, she keeps thinking, while her feet still following Seungho.

“Usually, in those dramas, when a guy drags a girl roughly like this… he’s going to…”, now she starts imagining that…

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, without realizing, she has just screamed with her loudest voice.

“Yah, Park Jiyeon!”, Seungho, half-screaming, completely shocked to hear Jiyeon’s too loud voice.

Now, Jiyeon is back to her real world. And now, she’s even more shock than Seungho, to see many students of her school, almost all, are surrounding her and Seungho.

Jiyeon : what are we doing here? (whispers to Seungho)

Seungho : (ignored Jiyeon) Guys, today, right here, in front of all of you, this girl, Miss Park Jiyeon has something to confess… (talking using a mic)

Students : (asking one another, confused)

Seungho : (look at Jiyeon with a mischievous smile) now, please start…

Jiyeon : what? (totally confused)

Seungho : (whispers gently to Jiyeon’s ear) YOUR PROMISES, MY GIRL~

Jiyeon : (jaw drops) I said I’m not…

Seungho : (talking with the mic) we’re already here anyway. Ppalli, Park Jiyeon-ssi. All of them are waiting for your confession.

Jiyeon : (holding the mic) errrrr… I… (stuttering, her face is turning red)

IU : Ji-Jiyeon??? (just arrived from somewhere)

Yoseob : oh, IU ah. What are they doing on the stage?

IU : no idea… (frowns)

Jiyeon : (closing her eyes) I, Park Jiyeon… want to confess that…

Seungho : (starts smiling)

Jiyeon : (sighs heavily) that I LOVE YOO SEUNGHO!!! (screams loudly, still with closed eyes, now her face completely blushed)

“DAEBAK!!!”, IU claps excitedly, while Yoseob is a bit surprised, but he, too, claps after seeing IU clapping.

“You’re so lucky, Yoo Seungho!!!”,  most of boy students scream like that, while many girls, “yah, Seungho oppa is mine!!!”.

Seungho : (big smile) another promise, my girl~ (whispers again)

Jiyeon : (looks at Seungho with angry, red face) YOU!!!

Seungho : (‘bad boy’ smile)

Jiyeon : fine, I’ll finish this quickly… (and immediately hugs Seungho, tightly)

Boys : (claps happily)

Girls : YAH!!! (starts to boo)

Seungho lets himself to be hugged for a moment, but then he grabs Jiyeon’s arms and push her away from their hugging, roughly, made all students, as well as Jiyeon, speechless.

“YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING???!!!”, Seungho screams angrily. Jiyeon’s totally shocked with his reaction, while others completely frozen to see that ‘drama’.

Seungho stares Jiyeon’s face for a few seconds, with his fierce face. Jiyeon replies to his staring, but with teary eyes. Now she feels too disappointed, thought that Seungho intentionally embarrassed her in front of all students.

“YAH WHAT IS HE DOING??? JIYEON AH~”, IU tries to go to the stage but Yoseob grabbed her hand, stopped her. “Just wait, IU ah. I think I know what Seungho is going to do…”, Yoseob smiles a little.

Right after Yoseob finished his words, Seungho puts his hand around Jiyeon’s waist, immediately pull her, and kiss her lips, with his closing eyes. Jiyeon’s frozen, her tears fall down.

“Mianhae, Jiyeon ah~ ”, Seungho stopped the kiss for a moment. And kiss her again, made Jiyeon even more confused. And again he stops.

“I just want to let everyone knows that you’re my girl”, again, he kisses her, for quite a long moment.

All students remain silent, witnessing their love moment.

Now Seungho slowly moves apart his lips from Jiyeon’s.

“AND SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, PARK JIYEON”, he whispered, smiling and staring into Jiyeon’s eyes with sincere. Now Jiyeon smiles, understood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th February… At a playground…

Sitting next to each other on a couple bench…

Jiyeon : wahhh!!! The night sky is so beautiful~ (smiles brightly)

Seungho : yah, you said you want to congratulate me for getting the 1st ranking, why did you bring me here? You think I’m a kid?

Jiyeon : oh wait! HERE! Chukhahae, Seobang~ (gives a cute smile)

Seungho : ice-cream???

Jiyeon : UH! This time I bought it for you, as your present to be the 1st again. Hehe!

Seungho : ice-cream only, my present??? Aishhh I don’t want it. Just eat both ice-creams by yourself.

Jiyeon : tssk! arasseo! (enjoying eating the ice-creams, ignored Seungho)

Seungho : (sighs. Keep silent)

Jiyeon : (still busy eating)

Seungho : yah! Are you bringing me here just to watch you eating ice-cream?

Jiyeon : well I offered the ice-cream, but you said you don’t want it, right?

Seungho : is ice-cream the only thing you bought for me?

Jiyeon : of course!

Seungho : (silent again, disappointed that Jiyeon has giving him nothing)

Jiyeon : wow it’s delicious! All finished!

Seungho : (looks at Jiyeon with a bigger eyes) yah, you’ve finished it all?

Jiyeon : UH!

Seungho : Jiyeon ah. Y-your lips… (suddenly his heart beats faster)

Jiyeon : what?

Seungho : the creams… (and beats faster)

Jiyeon : oh… do you have a tissue?

Seungho : (shakes his head, suddenly becomes quiet)

Jiyeon : hmmm then… (thinking)

Seungho : (not looking at Jiyeon) yah, ppalli. Clean your mouth. (talks with shy voice, his head is bowed)

Jiyeon : how can I… oh wait, Seungho ah, why suddenly you look shy? (smiles a little)

Seungho : aniya… (still with bowed head)

Jiyeon : (now big smile) don’t tell me that… I look TOO CUTE right now? (teasing)

Seungho : who s-s-said s-so…

Jiyeon : (gives a quick kiss on Seungho’s lips)

Seungho : (completely shocked. Frozen. There’s also creams on his lips now)

Jiyeon : oh, I’m going back now. I feel uncomfortable with this creamy lips. Annyeong! (stands up and starts walking)  

Jiyeon walks and walks. When she’s a bit far from Seungho…

“HANA... DUL... SET! Now he’ll stop me!!!”,whispers to herself. However, nothing happened.

“Why didn’t he stop me???”,talking to herself again, she stopped.

Now she turns around.

“Uh??? Where’s he??? Seobang~ yah Seobang, where are you???”, she walks around, looking for Seungho.

“He left me without saying anything…”, now she stopped, talking with a sulking voice.

Suddenly someone hugs her waist from back.

“I’LL NEVER, MY GIRL… I’ll never leave you…”, Seungho whispers, romantically.

Jiyeon : Seobang~ where did you go? (still be hugged)

Seungho : (puts her chin on Jiyeon’s shoulder) here! I get this for you. (showing a tissue. Then wipes Jiyeon’s lips) Now, don’t go anywhere, okay? (tighter his back-hugging)

Jiyeon : arasseo. I won’t. Hmmm but Seungho ah, mianhae~

Seungho : what for?

Jiyeon : I didn’t prepare anything to congratulate you…

Seungho : gwenchanha. I won’t ask much from you…

Silence for a moment… Jiyeon’s enjoying the happiness of being back-hugged by her dream guy.

Jiyeon : and… gomawo~

Seungho : uh???

Jiyeon : for allowing me to be your girl.

Seungho : don’t thank me, because you won’t be my girl for a long time.

Jiyeon : ye??? (surprised by Seungho’s answer, about to release herself from the hug)

Seungho : (hugs Jiyeon even tighter) I said don't go anywhere, right? Let me hug you for the whole night.

Jiyeon : (silent)

Seungho : you’re the present… as I get the 1st again. (kisses Jiyeon’s cheek gently) Just be my present, okay? Tonight, spend your whole night for me, will you?

Jiyeon : (no answer. She still thinking about what Seungho said just now, that she won’t be his girl for a long time)

Seungho : how I wish I can hug you like this forever… (smiles happily)

Jiyeon : but… you said… I won’t be your girl for long… (sad voice)

Seungho : uh??? (confused for a moment)

Jiyeon : you said it just now…

Seungho : huh? (thinking for a moment) uh about that… (then he laughs a little)

Jiyeon : why are you laughing? Are you just playing around to be with me? (she becomes really serious right now)

Seungho : aniya… Promise me first, that you will spend this whole night with me. Then I’ll tell you why I said like that…

Jiyeon : (silent)

Seungho : Jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon : (remains silent)

Seungho : Park Jiyeon~

Jiyeon : (still no answer)

Seungho : arasseo. I’ll tell you first. I don’t want you to be my girl for a too long…  (now tighter his hugging) because I want you to be MY WIFE quickly…

Jiyeon : (starts smiling) You’ve scared me, you know…

Seungho : (laughs a bit) Mianhae… Now, allow me to hug you for the whole night okay…

Jiyeon : arasseo…

Seungho : gomawo, my girl~

Seungho kisses her cheek once again. Jiyeon leans back closer to Seungho’s body, and holds Seungho’s hands which are still hugging her waist tightly. She then turns her head to face Seungho, and lands her lips on his, giving him the best present in his life. Seungho closes his eyes, enjoying a special gentle kiss from Jiyeon. He’s thankful to be loved by a perfect girl from his eyes, named Jiyeon. And for the whole night, they share their happiness, together…

~ THE STORIES OF FIRST TIME LOVERS, JiSeung Couple ~

--- KKEUT --- THE END ---

 

A VERY SPECIAL NOTE :

HI THERE ALL!!! YES, IT ENDED =( So sad but happy at the same time, as I think I HAVE TRIED MY VERY BEST for the ending part, in order to make each n every1 of u LOVE IT hehe~ well I said this for many times, maybe some of u are tired to hear this hehe, but I really have to say it again here. A LOT OF THANKS for supporting me from the 1st chapter until this very last chapter. I dunno any great word other than THANKYOU so THANKYOU, MANY THANKYOU GUYS!!!

I'm not really sure BUT IF there are more NEW readers or maybe NEW subscribers who will also read this fic even after it is completed, SUPERSUPER THANKS AS WELL! ;-)

And ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS (an honest one) about this WHOLE fic (maybe about me as well hehe) ARE WARMLY WELCOMED =)) yes, I really would like to hear them from ALL of the readers... SO TILL THEN, SEE U AGAINNN!!! hehehehehe~

MUCH LOVE <3 from it IS LOVE!'s author : ernie92 

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.