"OPPA!!!"

It IS LOVE!

Seungho : ok let’s proceed. IU-ssi, for this question, you must start with this solution first. (start writing using the pink pen)

Jiyeon : (focusing at the pen) that is mine... (those words just come out without intention. Slow but can be heard by the three others)

Seungho automatically looks at Jiyeon.

“YES?”, short question comes from him. Reflex. And their eyes meet for few seconds. Then Jiyeon bows her head.“sorry, it’s nothing…”

Seungho’s eyes are still on Jiyeon. Seems like he thinks of something. Maybe he remembered ...

“Ahemmm!”, IU’s reaction has stopped Seungho from remembering something. Make him to continue teaching again.

Yoseob : (confuse for a second. Then continue teaching) ok then. Jiyeon ah, what topic that you are the weakest at? (his eyes try to see IU who is focus studying)

Jiyeon : hmmm…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Yonghwa is composing his new song.

“na na nanananana… nanananana na~” (melody of “Imagine” chorus part)

Now he’s trying to write the lyrics for the song.

“naneun neoreul sangsanghae… (I’m imagining you…)

 nareul bomyeo utneun… (imagine that you’re smiling at me…)

 neoreul sang … (imagin … )

He takes a glance to his handphone, hoping for a call. Nope. The handphone just keeps silent.

Yonghwa leans back to take a rest. He sighs, thinking back about his conversation with Seohyun four days ago.

 

*flashback*

Yonghwa : He said he likes you, is it ok for you?

Seohyun : well… it is just happened like that. So it’s ok I guess.

Yonghwa : how about you? Hmmm (hesitate to ask) do… do you like him?

Seohyun : well… he’s not that bad, right? So I’ll try to like him.

*end of flashback*

              

“ANDWAE! It can’t be like that. I should call her now”. Yonghwa immediately grabs his handphone. He starts to find ‘ <3 Hyunnie <3 ’ from his contacts list. As he is about touch the ‘call’, “NO, Jung Yonghwa, no. You shouldn’t call her first. Just wait for her call.”, warning himself. It has been four days since they met each other. Since then, both of them haven’t keep in touch with each other AT ALL.

“I miss you so much, Hyun…”

On the other side…

“I miss you so much, Yong…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungho is carefully looking at the pink pen.

 

*flashback*

Seungho : I can’t remember her face. That “pen girl”.

IU : you… should return it back to her, don’t you think so?

Seungho : yes of course. But i don’t know who she is, then how can I do so?

IU : then try to find her.

Seungho : how?

IU : you are a genius, aren’t you?

*end of flashback*

 

Seungho sighs. Again looking at the pen and …

“JY’s?”, he found something. It is written on the pen body, small but can be read. ‘ JY’s ’.

Now he is thinking deeply, and try as hard as possible to remember back that “pen girl” ’s face.

“AHHH!!!”,he sighs heavily. Gave up. “JY”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun’s SMS :

“Jiyeon ah, mianhae. Something emergency came up. Unnie has to go to Busan immediately n stay there for 1 night. U take care of urself ok dear. N make sure all doors are locked. N also don’t forget to have ur dinner. Unnie will return to ur house a.s.a.p. tomorrow =) ”.

 

“NE???!”, Jiyeon completely shocked after reading the message. “Then I have to stay alone tonight? Then what should I eat?”, mumbles and go to the kitchen. “aigoo! Not even ramen is here? What should I do?,”.

 

Jiyeon replies to not let Seohyun worry.

Jiyeon’s SMS :

“ok, unnie. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of myself. Unnie, too, take care. See u tomorrow ^^,”.

 

Actually Jiyeon still worry about staying and sleeping alone.

Jiyeon’s SMS to IU :

“IU ah, can u plz come to my house n sleepover for tonight? I’m alone. Parents still on vacation n Seohyun unnie suddenly has to go Busan. Accompany me, plz? XD”.

 

Few minutes later…

‘ 1 message received ’.

IU’s SMS :

“As u know I’m grounded as I get bad result for Maths. I asked for permission from my parents but they still say no. so sorry =( ”.                                     

 Jiyeon can just sigh right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s 8 PM. Jiyeon is on her way to go to the nearest food store to get something to eat.

She arrived. “NE??? how come this store closed at this moment? Chinccha!”,she mumbles. “Seems like I have to go to the farther store”,she sighs. Continue walking. Alone.

On her way, as she passes a quite quiet street, three strangers are coming near her. Jiyeon feels so scared. She is trembling. Her foot slowly stepping backward. But they keep coming closer.

“Hey beauty. Where are you going?”.

“Cutie, what do you think of me?”,said the other guy.

“Are you scared?”,said the third guy with loud evil laugh. And his face is right in front of Jiyeon’s face.

ONE... TWO... and Jiyeon tries to run away. However, one of the strangers managed to stop her. He hugged Jiyeon from back tightly, preventing her from escaping.

“YAHHH!!! ALL OF YOU!!!”,a sudden scream makes all of them including Jiyeon shocked. As a result, the guy who hugged Jiyeon has released her unintentionally.

“OPPA!!!”,Jiyeon rushes to him. Still in fear.

“You know me, right? So go away. GO!”, Yonghwa’s scream managed to chase away all the three strangers.

Yonghwa : Jiyeon ah, gwenchanha? (worries)

Jiyeon : (pant) Ne, oppa. Gwenchanhayo. Gomawoyo, oppa. (tries to smile. Still in shock with what just happened)

Yonghwa : but what are you doing all alone in this street? Where are you going? And… where’s Seohyun?

Jiyeon : I’m on my way to food store. Unnie goes to Busan, don’t you know that?

Yonghwa : (weird) b-busan?

Jiyeon : (nod. She’s getting better) you don’t know?

Yonghwa : hmmm… (he doesn’t know anything as they didn’t contact each other for the moment) then you’re staying alone at home?

Jiyeon : (nod again)

Yonghwa : it’s too dangerous for a girl, you know? Just sleepover at my place for tonight. Let’s have our dinner together there as well. Let’s go.

They starts to walk.

Jiyeon : (hesitate) hmmm… (thinking)

Yonghwa : (continue his words while walking) You don’t have to worry, my maid is also there. Seungho, too.

Jiyeon : (suddenly stops after hearing Seungho’s name is mentioned)

Yonghwa : (stops as well. Feels weird) why? Is it okay?

Jiyeon : (feels like that’s the best choice for the time like now) arasseoyo, oppa. (smiles, thankful)

And they continue walking…

 

They arrived. Right in front of Yonghwa’s house gate, Jiyeon stops.

“Why?”, Yonghwa confused.

Jiyeon tries to smile, actually tries to calm herself before meeting a guy who can make her become all clumsy. “Let’s just go in, oppa.”, again, she tries to relax.

Yonghwa : Seungho ah, I’m home. (stepping in)

Seungho : oh, hyu- (about to say "hyung", but stopped after seeing Jiyeon who follows Yonghwa closely)

Seungho completely surprised. His eyes are getting bigger. "Y-YOU...???"

...TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE : I thank so much for those who love this fanfic. And thanx for leaving ur comments that I can know all ur opinions. Keep doing so okay ;-)

p/s : sorry for any wrong english words used, grammar mistakes etc.