The glorious moment until...

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

*Geum hee'sPOV*

Calming and peaceful. Just to relax my mind, I suggested on going to the park. Flowers were alive when I came, giving the impression on saying hi to me with their lively colours. As I walked in the park, the gentle breeze blew past and I was lying on the grass, watching the clouds with Jaehyun behind me. Isn't that what you do when you go to the park? No? Well that'swhat I'll do when I actually go to park when I'm free.

I was just daydreaming when suddenly," Hey I forgot to tell you that there's this upcoming test on biology, I think it's on Friday. We should study together on that sometime..." Jaehyun said trailing off facing away from me. "Yeah that would be okay I guess. I mean wouldn't you want a good grade in biology? I don't really understand a thing from that subject..." mumbling the last few words from the sentence.

What if he thinks I'm stupid? Mentally favepalming myself I focused my thoughts on the shape of the clouds. 

 

*Jaehyun's POV*

Both of us... In the park with no disturbance and just that I realiased it was nice to spend quality time with the person I like. Wait what? No no don't judge me people. She's the first one who really caught my eye. Not really crush yet more like eye candy you know. Nevermind you people judge too much. Anyways, this is like the happiest moment of my life. Okay so called second happiest moment of my life.

After breaking up with Minyoung, then I'm able to breathe. Oh I didn't tell you this right? I had a girlfriend once and her name was minyoung. She only used me so that she could get popular in school. I broke up with her after knowing what her scheme was.

"So umm... Geumhee... I was wondering...-" I was suddenly cut by... Oh god why him?! "Look who's here. Jaehyun my friend. Wait no the guy who became a loser. Yeah hi there. Who's the girl? Is she the new girl minyoung was talking about?" That annoying pest! Why is he here for?! 

 

*Zelo's POV* 

I told Taeho that he is suppose to meet me in the park! He's late! God that guy... Hey isn't she someone i know? Oh! The girl i knocked when i was in a rush. I heard she's new and she's pretty from my view. Is that Jaehyun?! No that loser better not be dating her. Better find out myself. I walked up to them, curiousity burned within me. I hope he's not dating her.

"Look who's here. Jaehyun my friend. Wait no the guy who became a loser. Yeah hi there. Who's the girl? Is she the new girl minyoung was talking about?" I asked patiently as my fist was super itchy i felt like beating him up. Hey gangster's gotta do his thing. So boohoo to you people for that. "None of your buisness Zelo. Why are you even here? You hate parks" Jaehyun raised his eyebrow at me.

"Why should I tell the Betrayer about it huh? YOU don't have to know" Anger boiling up. This guy is really asking for it. Why does he get girls when he betrayed the gang in the first place? Why him?! God sometimes i hate it when he's lucky. I'm going to change that. Change his life by making him miserable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry okay! I failed as an author but trust me i had personal problems so forgive me please? New update and more coming. I'll try to update soon okay bye bye!!!! Saranghae my subbies!!!