Nerd Alert

I Never Regret The Day I Met You
Zelo
 
What did he say?! Try me? Oh that guy is gonna regret it. But wait... Since when did Daejoon speak back like that? He never does that at all... That's weird.
 
The bell rang. I was already late for maths. I groaned. Last period.
 
HEY LAST PERIOD. YES FINALLY.
 
I was jumping up and down and doing my own little dance when I realised, I was actually late. 5 minutes became 10 minutes. The distance from science lab and my class is far. I started running. That's when my discipline master caught me.
 
"YAH CHOI JUNHONG! STOP RIGHT THERE."
 
Tsk. Baldy caught me. Just continue running! He doesn't know my class anyways and he can't run all the way. Hehe.
 
I ran all the way and turned back to see him stop halfway, talking on his phone.
 
Nice escape. Now let's enter class.
 
I went inside class and despite my teacher yelling, I went to my seat and took out a notebook.
 
Only another 15 minutes till class ends.
 
15 minutes pass way too fast. I was already keeping my notebook. I grabbed my bag and started walking when Daejoon walked towards me.
 
He fixed his nerdy looking glasses, glared at me and walked past me. Uh? What was that for? 
 
"Yah Park Daejoon!"
 
He turned around. I walked towards him. Not really walk but long strides. I grabbed his collar.
 
"What was that for? Huh?! Do that again and I'll kill you."
 
He was squirming, trying to break free from my grip. 
 
"Help. Help. He's trying to beat me up!"
 
"Yah Junhong! Let go of him." Jaehyun telling me from behind Daejoon. 
 
I let go of him. He smirked at me.
 
"Don't underestimate me Junhong. I'm not really a nerdy. You kinda figured that out. Good for you but people are dumb for nit believing you about it. See you around then." He said while smirking and left. 
 
I was about to run and grab him when Jaehyun caught hold of me.
 
"Dude, don't. You already have enough trouble with the discipline master."
 
I sighed loudly. 
 
Fine. Now I have to watch him closely. 
________________________________________________
 
Hey guys! Sorry for such a late and short update. Having lack of inspiration but that will change! Subscribe and comment okay guys? thanks. I'll be back :D