I love you ♡

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

-Jaehyun's POV-

Oh on you zelo. Look what you did! Ugh. I was mentally cursing him when I carried an unconscious and pale geum hee to the sickbay.

I hope she's okay... She looks even more pale than before. I quickly ran to the sickbay and placed her on the bed.

I called the nurse and asked her to check on geum hee.

-Author's POV-

The nurse checked geum hee. After checking her, she frowned a little.

"Don't tell me she lost her memory. I swear I'm gonna kill Junhong for this." Jaehyun muttered, clenching his fist. The nurse giggled and looked at Jaehyun curiously. "Jaehyun if I ask this, don't get mad okay?"

Jaehyun looked at her, confused on what she's going to say. "Do you like geum hee?" She asked, raising her eyebrow and smirking.

A tint of pink went on Jaehyun's cheeks. "A-Aniya! She's my b-best friend. I-I don't have feelings for her..." Jaehyun muttered and looked away.

"Jaehyun. Just tell her your feelings... You can't keep it in there forever you know. It's never good." The nurse patted Jaehyun's back. "She's fine for now. She can go to class after she wakes up." She told and walked away. 

-Jaehyun's POV-

Is it that obvious? I should stop making it obvious. As long as she doesn't tell anyone. I sat at the chair beside geum hee's bed. Why is it so warm in here?

God geum hee. You really impacted my life. If zelo tries to steal you away from me. Well forget it. Because I love you and only you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! Did you people miss me? -pouts- 

Well here's another chapter. Sorry if it's short. Anyways, Please subscribe and comment my loves or else I kill you muhahahahaha. I'm just kidding. XD 

Ser you in the next chapter!~♡☆