Lunch with him

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Lee Geum Hee


/school bell rings/

Finally! Its lunch time. The teacher dismissed everyone for lunch. I took my bag and went out of the classroom,looking at which direction the students were heading when suddenly i felt a soft tap on the shoulder.

I turned and saw Jaehyun smiling at me. His eyes were sparkling as i smiled back at him.

 

/Conversation/

Jaehyun: So can we go for lunch now? I'll show you the way to the canteen and after lunch i could show you around the school so that you could be more familiar with the classroom.

Me: Arasso. Lets go!


 

Park Jaehyun


I came out of the classroom when i saw Geum Hee looking at where the student were going. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder while wearing a warm smile on my face. She turned and face me and smiled.

*She looks so pretty when she smiles... Omo! What am i thinking?* I mentally slapped myself and went with her to the canteen.

"Thank you" she said to me with a smile and went to order her food.

I went with her to order too. After i bought my food i went to an empty table and sat. I waited for Geum Hee to come back with her food. A few minutes later, she came to where i was sitting and sat.

"Oh i forgot napkins! You can start eating, I'll get the napkins" Geum Hee said while standing up and walking towards the counter for some napkins.


 

 

Lee Geum Hee


I got up and went to take some napkins. I went to the counter and took some napkins and came back when i bumped onto someone. I fell onto the floor with a 'thud'. I stood up with tears on my eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I didnt see you there. Chincha mianhae!" He said and went off running.

I looked at him with an upset face and went to where i and jaehyun was sitting and sat down putting the napkins at the centre of the table and started eating quietly.


 

Park Jaehyun


I was eating my food when i looked up and saw Geum Hee talking to another person. He looked very familiar. As that person went running off, i looked at my plate.

*Ugh him again! Why must he talk to her?! Doesnt he have any other buisness to do?!* As i mentally cursed him.