Lunch with him (2)

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Lee Geum Hee


As I was walking back to the table where Jaehyun was, I quickly wipes away my tears while it was still rolling down my cheeks. As I reached at the table, I sat down quietly and started eating.

*Why was he in a hurry that he had to bump onto me that hard...* As I was mentally asking myself questions, I saw Jaehyun clenching onto his utensils.

I wonder if he is okay. I shook my head to let the bad feelings go and continue to eat.


 

Park Jaehyun


"Why is that jerk talking to her?!" I screamed in my heart.

I clenched onto the utensils as all the horrible memories came flooding back to me like a flashback.

"I'll win her heart just wait and see Choi Junhong." I cursed him in my heart.

As i was mentally saying that, tears came flooding down and wetting my cheeks.

"Omo! Are you okay? What happened? Why are you tearing up?" I looked up to see Geum Hee with a suprised and worried look.

"Oh! Gwenchana. It's nothing. It's just that my eye had a little dust. Don't worry that much. I'm okay" I said while eating.

As i finished eating, i heard the school bell ring. Next, Chemistry class. Hope he won't be in the same class as us.

 "We probably should get back to class! Next is chemistry and the teacher is not going to allow any late comers in class." I said while grabbing my bag and Guem Hee's wrist and started dashing along the corriders until the classroom.

As i and Guem Hee went into the classroom, the teacher hasn't even arrived yet. I quickly went to my seat and was about to sit when i heard Geum Hee whisper into my ears.

"Uhm.... are you going to let go off my wrist? It's starting to hurt..."

Omg! I forgot about holding her wrist! I blushed as i quickly let go off her wirst. After minutes of talking, Our chemistry teacher arrvied. And a couple of boys were following him from the back.

I close my eyes and prayed that it won't be Junhong or any of his group members. I open my eyes as the teacher started to speak.

"Class, We'll be having 6 new students in our class. Kids, Please introduce yourselves." Said the teacher.

"Annyeonghasayo, My name is Bang Yongguk but you may call me Yongguk. Beside me is Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and followed by Zelo." Said the guy with the red baseball jacket.

My eyes widen as i heard all of their names. No. My prayer wasn't answered. They're here. I mentally curse in my mind as i look at all them 6. I turn to look at Geum Hee.

She looks sad and down, Not like how she used to be. She was staring at one of them so i look at the direction of her eyes. It was pointing at...

 

 

Zelo.


I'm so sorry to all of you guys. I had my phone confiscated and i couldn't write anything i feel so bad right now please forgive me!

Anyways here is another chapter for you and i know its boring and i'm sorry for that.

I will do better in the next one and i promise to do it and post it by Saturday.

Mark my words and i'm not breaking it. Thanks for reading! Please subscribe and comment on this story! :D

- Admin Jarshweni