Transferred into a new school

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

Lee Geum Hee


"Geum Hee! Irona! Time to go to school!" Mum shouted from downstairs. I woke up and look at the clock on my wall, 7.30 AM. I got out from my bed and and entered the bathroom to shower. After 5 minutes of showering, I went out of the bathroom and picked what i wanted to wear to school.

I took my bag and went down to the living room and saw my dad reading the newspaper as always while my mum is in the kitchen cooking pancakes for breakfast. I greeted my dad and gave him a back hug then proceed into the kitchen to greet my mum.

I sat down and eat my pancakes while mum and dad are dressing up to go to work. Once i'm done, I took my bag and told my parents that i'm going to school. I went to the garage, took out my car keys and unlocked my car.

It looks like a sports car but my dad bought it for me and i can't deny it but it's pretty. I went in my car and drove off to school. Before i went to school, I stop by at starbucks to buy salted caramel coffee to keep me energised.

After i bought it, I drove to school. I arrived at school about 8.30 AM. I saw most of the students were shocked because of the car. The car cost about a hundred thousand plus and it's the newest car.

I was quite scared and nervous as it was a new school. When i entered the school, I went towards my locker and opened my locker to take my books for the next period.

I was walking to class when suddenally, Someone bumped into me and made me drop all my books including me. I looked up to see a group of girls laughing at me. One of the girls stretched her hand out, I took her hand. She helped me up but pushed me back down again.

They kept laughing at me when suddenally someone shouted.

"Yah Kim Soolim! Don't you have anything to do than bully new girls?! Stop laughing and get to your class!". They stopped laughing and whispered something to me before they went off.

I think they said 'You will get it after school'. I know what's the meaning of it. I stand up, Pick up my books and went to the guy that helped me.

"Hi, Umm... Thank you for helping me get rid of the girls." I said.

"Who said i was helping you? I wasn't. Who the hell wanna help a poor girl like you? No one." He spat and walked away with his group of friends.

I was quite shocked. He didn't help me? My eyes started to water when i recall what he said to me. Am i that ugly that no one wants to be my friend?

I quickly wipe away the tears and walked to class. I entered the class as the teacher wasn't here yet. I sat on an empty seat behind, took out my book and read while waiting for the teacher to come.

I heard some of the boys turning around to look at me and some girls gossiping and whispering about me.The teacher walked into class. I stand and greeted the teacher.

"Alright class, As you could see, We have a new student in our class. Let's wecome Ms Geum Hee infront to introduce herself to us." Said the teacher. I stand and walked to the front of the class.

"Hello, My name is Lee Geum Hee. You may call me Geum Hee. I hope i could be friends with all of you." I said with a warm smile and bowed.