Who are you?! (2)

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

 

Park Jaehyun


 I went out of the bathroom and saw guem hee at my bookshelf, taking out my storybook and reading. I was closing the door as slowly as possible when a gush of wind made the door slam.

/BAM/

I saw her flinched and looking at me with a confused face.

"Why am I here? Who are you and what do you want from me?" I went closer to her just to tell what happened when she dropped my novel and walked backwards while saying

"Hajima! Don't come close to me."

I stayed at where I was. I was about to explain when she stopped me again.

"Why are you shirtless?"

*Oh yeah, I forgot about my shirt...*

Without saying a word, I went to my drawer, took a blue shirt well that's my favourite colour and wore it.

"Now can I talk?"

After she nodded, I explained what actually happened to her.

"So who are you?!"

"I'm Park Jaehyun, your friend"

*Your only guy friend...*

"Jaehyun?... Oh! Jaehyun!"


 

Lee Geum Hee


I slowly wake up, looking around I saw a blue room and I was lying on a blue bed.

*Everything here is blue. It can't be a girl's bedroom.*

I slowly climbed out of the bed.

*Where am I? * Beside the bed there was a shelf full of books. I took out a book which has a title called

"A girl's dream guy" and saw a bookmark in a page.

I turned to that page and was about to read when the door slammed. I shuttered as I saw a guy with a towel on his neck looking at me.

*He looks familiar *

"Why am I here? Who are you and what do you want from me?" I blurted out without realising it.

He was approaching me. I started to panic and dropped the novel which was on my hands walking backwards while saying

"Hajima! Don't come close to me"

Hey I got scared I mean a shirtless guy approaching me, what if he me?! The possibilities there are is countless.

"Why are you shirtless?" I stuttered while saying that sentence.

He stopped where he was and went to take a shirt. It's also blue! What's with the blue these days?

"Now can I talk?" He asked me patiently.

I nodded and he started explaining that I got transfered to a new school and continued on that this was the third day of my new school.

"So who are you?!"

"I'm Park Jaehyun. Your friend."

That name is also familiar... Jaehyun... I only know this guy name Jaehyun who sits beside me in my class...

"Jaehyun...Oh! Jaehyun!" Now i remember him.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know where you live at all so i thought maybe bring you to my house?" He grinned at me.

I was about to ask him a question when he asked "So, what do you want to do?" 


 

Park Jaehyun


"So what do you want to do?" I asked her since I explained everything to her and I'm seriously bored. Don't get me wrong but after I come back to school,I always do my homework but today there is no homework so i'm bored.

"I don't know."

"How about we go out?" I blurted that out without thinking. Why is my brain so stupid sometimes?

"Okay i guess but wait, is there any homework?"

"Nope. Okay let's go but wait go change. I'll wait for you here." Again with the blurting out sentence! I have got to stop that!

"Hmm. Okay." Thats what i heard from her and the bathroom door being close and locked.

Well we are only going out. No big deal. Okay for me it is. I mean it is the first time i asked a girl out. Guess this is a date. I don't think she would think like that Ugh whatever now! I heard the door unlock and she came out of bathroom wearing a floral dress and changed her shoes to flats.

*She looks so pretty. I mean...*

"Let's go!" I was about to walk out of the door when i realised. Where is my manners?

"Ladies first." I opened the door and guestured her to come out.

She thanked me and went out of the room followed by me. As we walked out of the house, I opened the car door for geum hee. She went in and i shut the door. I walked and opened the car door on the opposite and went in. I closed the door and started my car engine.

"So where do you want to go?" I smiled at her.


 Hey guys! Yeap it's me! Look I'm sorry and forgive me nae?

Anyways here the chapter! I'll try updating as soon as possible okay?

Please do comment and subscribe to my story! See you guys in the next chapter! :D

- Admin Jarshweni