Unexpected confession ♡

I Never Regret The Day I Met You

-Geum hee's POV - 

It's Saturday I think... I don't care. I want to sleep. I couldn't get much sleep because I just kept having dreams of Jaehyun and I being very close. My whole face is heated up. I don't want to wake up at all but I don't want to see how it goes.

There's a sudden sweet smell. I smiled as I sniffed the smell. It smells like a guy's cologne. Someone I know. Voices filled the silent room. I groaned. Hearing voices in my room, gets quite annoying. 

" She looks like my little sister only that she's more cute."

I covered my face with another pillow. I loosened my grip on the pillow as it suddenly turned quiet.

"We should wake her up. We're gonna be late."

My pillow was taken away from me and I felt a hand on my cheek. I heard my name being called three times. I opened my eyes seeing Jaehyun's face close to mine.

" Go away it's a Saturday I want to sleep." "You know it's a Friday right? A school day. C'mon let's go." Jaehyun whispered to me.

"I don't want to go to school. You guys can go first." I said closing my eyes. "Hahaha. No. You're coming out of bed." Zelo said coming towards me.

"Yah Junhong go make yourself useful in the kitchen. I'll talk to her." Jaehyun said looking at him. Zelo sighed and left. He came even closer to me.

" Why are you acting weird around me these days?" He asked me.

I couldn't answer him. My tongue is tied. " It's because... "  I don't want to tell him. I shouldn't. I will be rejected.

" Before you answer, I need to tell you something. I actually didn't want to tell you because I was too scared of being rejected but now I'm confident. So geum hee... I actually like you. If you want to, I'll prove you. I do have feelings for you."

He collided his lips onto mine. We seperated and he pulled me close to him.

"We're going to be late for school" 

I nodded and climbed out of bed. I took a quick shower and went downstairs with Jaehyun.

"That took you long enough. " Zelo said, eating a bowl of strawberries. 

He passed me the bowl and washed his hands. I munched onto the sweet fruit and took some to put it in my mini lunch box.

"Okay let's go! You people are slow." Zelo frowned and skipped ahead of us.

I looked at zelo surprisingly.  "What happened to him? He's acting like a girl."

Jaehyun shrugged and smiled at me. I blushed and looked away. That's the first time. Someone ever confessed to me.